TT vs EF Rematch

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Reactions: 4

TT vs EF Rematch

Post by Nijogeth »

Both maps were close. EF were the better fraggers, but Bundy managed to cap the 3-4 a second before the map ended. Second map EF changed their tactics a little bit (Dope made the difference), we hardly came in their base and when we got in, we could not get out.

Map 1: EF 3 - TT 4
Map 1
Map 1
Map 1 stats
Map 1 stats
Map 2: TT 2 - EF 3
Map 2
Map 2
Map 2 stats
Map 2 stats
Good Games.
Reactions: 0

Re: TT vs EF Rematch

Post by Hayo »

Nice games, close like they should be. :)
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Some of my favourite lines that fit very well in the context of Game 1

1. You got HayO'd
2. They say Hayo can't frag :troll:

Post by Fossil »

Who said HayO cant frag?

Minato pulling an Evil4N boys.

Post by MinatO »

Fossil wrote:Who said HayO cant frag?

Minato pulling an Evil4N boys.
Basically every player who thinks he's a better fragger than HayO :clap:
I'm not gonna say names but in the past years i've heard this A LOT from at least a dozen players.

It's basically always "lol hayo's nothing man, he can only run, easy frag"

Post by Ademk »

Cuz he made +/- 50 frags he is a fragger ?

LMAO
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Not many 100+ fraggers these days. And I don't mean 100+ frags on 2v2 maps.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Frags have 2 sides in ctf. You need to frag to get to the flag, but frag too many and you won't get to the flag. Wut :blink:

Who worries about frags when you can get flags? Oh right, adem :mrgreen:

Good games TT, was tight.

Post by MinatO »

Ademk wrote:Cuz he made +/- 50 frags he is a fragger ?

LMAO
Id like to see u outfrag emirate fluxy huso fabel on this map and cap the most flags. You couldnt even beat them 2on2 which is probably where theyre the easiest to beat.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Emirate wrote:Frags have 2 sides in ctf. You need to frag to get to the flag, but frag too many and you won't get to the flag. Wut   :blink:

Who worries about frags when you can get flags? Oh right, adem  :mrgreen:

Some games in 2004/2005/2006 I did have 100+ frags and had the most flags on my name also. /clapclap :mrgreen:

Post by butcha »

dmd wrote:
Emirate wrote:Frags have 2 sides in ctf. You need to frag to get to the flag, but frag too many and you won't get to the flag. Wut   :blink:

Some games in 2004/2005/2006 I did have 100+ frags and had the most flags on my name also. /clapclap :mrgreen:
how about you put down that crack pipe of yours and start doing that again? :ghehe:

Post by Hayo »

Always these frag comments, I'm sure Minato just posted it as a joke. Although he is right, many told me that I can't frag and only run. Have to say I was surprised at the stats as well, I don't go for frags, I go for caps. People here saying they can easily grab 100 frags are surely having a different playing style. Whenever someone walks by me without noticing me I wont take the easy kill, I just sneak in their base. I only turn back when I feel the defenders can't keep the flag in our base, besides that I mainly try to kill defenders.

Oh and for the first map: They got Bundyt, he made the winning cap in the last second. :clap:

Post by butcha »

Hayo wrote:Always these frag comments, I'm sure Minato just posted it as a joke. Although he is right, many told me that I can't frag and only run. Have to say I was surprised at the stats as well, I don't go for frags, I go for caps. People here saying they can easily grab 100 frags are surely having a different playing style. Whenever someone walks by me without noticing me I wont take the easy kill, I just sneak in their base. I only turn back when I feel the defenders can't keep the flag in our base, besides that I mainly try to kill defenders.

Oh and for the first map: They got Bundyt, he made the winning cap in the last second.  :clap:
I just run forward and triggerhold, GT kami style. I usually play sof under the influence so the tactical part isnt my strongest side.

and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

butcha wrote:
Hayo wrote:Always these frag comments, I'm sure Minato just posted it as a joke. Although he is right, many told me that I can't frag and only run. Have to say I was surprised at the stats as well, I don't go for frags, I go for caps. People here saying they can easily grab 100 frags are surely having a different playing style. Whenever someone walks by me without noticing me I wont take the easy kill, I just sneak in their base. I only turn back when I feel the defenders can't keep the flag in our base, besides that I mainly try to kill defenders.

Oh and for the first map: They got Bundyt, he made the winning cap in the last second.  :clap:
I just run forward and triggerhold, GT kami style. I usually play sof under the influence so the tactical part isnt my strongest side.

and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
ImageImage

Post by Dutchman »

dmd wrote:

hard to prove though, no .players available back than

were nice games, close and enjoyable, difficult to defend in cases when people go to the water but after playing it Sunday I got quite a better feeling about the defense which I used yesterday.

Post by Emirate »

We got dumpyT. FLAG GOES LEFT GUYS! *entire ef team checks left* --> sees flag go right :fp: --> half of the team chases hayo --> gets naded --> Hayo caps --> half of the team is looking for a shotgun --> Bundy sneaks another cap --> 50 ''for fuck sakes'' on ts :mrgreen:
butcha wrote: and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

butcha wrote:and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
Thats way closer to sober than it is to getting a bit of drunk

Post by Emirate »

Nijogeth wrote:
butcha wrote:and no i dont joke, i rarely play sof sober. usually have 3-4 beers after dinner n then i go s0f mode.
Thats way closer to sober than it is to getting a bit of drunk
Depends...

Post by maker »

Nijogeth wrote:Second map EF changed their tactics a little bit (Dope made the difference)
:confused:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

I saw the first half, good game, no bullshit, cept Dutch sniping... but wasn't playing so lucky me :)
EF Started off pretty strong and capped there flags fast and easy it looked like in the begginning tbh.

Pretty nice comeback from TT who made it 3-3 from a 3-1 lead for EF.
Bundy ran the last winning cap in the last secounds, if he been littlebit slower or bigger belly he wouldn't make it.

Looks like secound map was exciting aswell and scores were close.

good games guys!