SFL Season 11 winners: los Zetas [Disqualified for Cheating]

14/06/2015 - 01/09/2015
Reactions: 4

SFL Season 11 winners: los Zetas [Disqualified for Cheating]

Post by Nijogeth »

Congrats guys, won it fair and square in an exciting final.

Los Zetas were disqualified for cheating. http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=4102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Official results:

Last edited by ShocK on 14 Oct 2015, 07:20, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: For posterity
Reactions: 6

Re: SFL Season 11 winners: los Zetas

Post by Fuckemup »

very fair and square, i agree.... NOT!
these punanis picks defaults intead of playin games fair and square :rolleyes:
but yes, gg's gl next season :biggrin:
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Congrats guys
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

lucky prorace had laggs the whole last game :troll:

Post by Nijogeth »

Fuckemup wrote:very fair and square, i agree.... NOT!
these punanis picks defaults intead of playin games fair and square  :rolleyes:
but yes, gg's gl next season  :biggrin:
Dude, you did not show up... They did not pick the default, they decided to show up and play the game. You on the other hand, asked for the rematch on sunday and did not show up.

Post by Prorace »

Can't agree more with Huso and Junior. Was just unplayable for me third map and I should have leave before. :dry:

By the way, next time be sure there is only one admin on the match, and that admin only rules the match. Your bullshit cost us a cap on the second map, wich means it could be 6-5 for Z 4 minutes before the end and it totaly change the game. :redcard:

Post by Nijogeth »

You still on about that? Would it have mattered in this case? No. The game was paused, because someone was afk (probably Huso). After he came back I asked if everyone was ready, only saw 'yes' or 'go'. So I unpaused the game, after which Kruq said 'stop' (probably because he thought that one of his teammates wasn't playing). I paused the game again, but Kruq immediately responded with 'nvm go' and i restarted the game. You got killed and blamed it on Evilan (who killed you), but he didn't admin during the game. He only started and stopped each map (he has that nice 3,2,1 go thingy). Thing is, why did you leave your seat without saying something, so Evilan could kill you easily (i guess that is the reason you were mad at me) or was he just faster and you got beaten on response time?

Post by Kruq »

Official statement from Evil4N, leader of Los Zetas:

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:You still on about that? Would it have mattered in this case? No. The game was paused, because someone was afk (probably Huso). After he came back I asked if everyone was ready, only saw 'yes' or 'go'. So I unpaused the game, after which Kruq said 'stop' (probably because he thought that one of his teammates wasn't playing). I paused the game again, but Kruq immediately responded with 'nvm go' and i restarted the game. You got killed and blamed it on Evilan (who killed you), but he didn't admin during the game. He only started and stopped each map (he has that nice 3,2,1 go thingy). Thing is, why did you leave your seat without saying something, so Evilan could kill you easily (i guess that is the reason you were mad at me) or was he just faster and you got beaten on response time?
I first blame Evilan, cause I tought he stopped the game in front of me and immediately restart it to kill me, thing is, he had nothing to do with it, and I apologize to him for the flames as he don't deserve it.

When you paused the game it was for Huso's AFK, you restarted it and as you said Kruq said stop again. Untill this, I thought it was Evilan doing that, but it was you, useless match-admin.
Thing is, you stopped the game, i opened console and start to type like WTF you doing once again ?
My sentence wasn't even type that you immediately restart the game, so yeah first of all I wasn't ready that time. Second, you could maybe ask both team if we were ready ? You only restarted the game on Kruq's word. If you asked both team, EF or I would say I wasn't ready. So you quickly restarted the game, I got killed and Z could cap that flag.

I have to say I am not blaming Z for your dumbness. But please, next time, just sit, record, and stfu. And don't pretend to be our match admin again as you clearly suck at it. You didn't even paused the game when I had ping drop 30 to 300 even while I typed "STOP" like ten times before you actually stopped the game. Evilan could clearly handle the admining much better then you did even if he was playing at the same time.

Post by Fuckemup »

Nijogeth wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:very fair and square, i agree.... NOT!
these punanis picks defaults intead of playin games fair and square  :rolleyes:
but yes, gg's gl next season  :biggrin:
Dude, you did not show up... They did not pick the default, they decided to show up and play the game. You on the other hand, asked for the rematch on sunday and did not show up.
Here we go again, no need for explanation but after your speech here it looks like you calling me and my clanmates cowards or something.

Both clans agrees on a rematch - okay, because staff (U,me,Emirate,Shock) Is too lazy to checkout the upcoming weeks map.
Yeah, this happened 2 times a row now, one map was buggy as hell since the enemy team did spawn up in your base next to a shotgun LOL

And last week of SFL, #1 refused to play buggymap without any ammopickups, and [Z]eros refused to play sibctf1.
( the 5on5 map this week, easiest solution if you ask me tbh )

Anyway both clan agrees on a rematch, but we didn't pick any match day or date...
And even if we 'knew' this shit should be played on wednesday it would be the same story again....
they shows up with 3, we refuse to play buddy without a map fix, they refuse to play sib cause they affraid to play oldskoolers on oldskool maps?

gg's wp.

Post by maker »

Nijo, if you have watched all players as a "staff member" and didn't notice anything I must convincingly say that you're not only sandnigger's cock sucker, but also probably a blindfuck.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Kruq wrote:Official statement from Evil4N, leader of Los Zetas:
I :lol:

Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Fuckemup »

Nijogeth wrote:Congrats guys, won it fair and square in an exciting final.
Really fair and square, YES YES INDEED! :rolleyes:
To be continued.......................................

Post by Prorace »

Will SFL staff retire the SFL title from Z for the reason we know ?

The title should be vacant, given to EF, or remarke a SFL final betwenn EF and #1 but surely not leave to "Los Zetas" :troll:

Post by Nijogeth »

Why would a new final be between EF and #1 and not EF and TT?

Post by Fuckemup »

Whole season got messed up by this [Z] clan if you ask me.
EF Had most points so they get this trophy no need for more rematches.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Excuse me ? Those evidences are all from public games only. Z-SFL has nothing to do with it. No need to say more.

Post by Fuckemup »

Evilan not able to read staff forum anymore, and has no clues of what evidence we have or not have - its being discussed right now all i can say :mrgreen:

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:Why would a new final be between EF and #1 and not EF and TT?
Bring us anyone, anywhere, we don't care. Just that title should be retire to Z