SFL Playoffs: EF vs TT

Post by Nijogeth »

Map 1: TT 0 - EF 1
TT0vsEF1.png
TT0vsEF1stats.png
Map 2: EF 1 - TT 0
EF1vsTT0.png
EF1vsTT0stats.png
EF's tactics on Sofia were pretty clear. They tried to get a hold of the 2nd shotgun (on the right side), get as many as possible close to the base and barge in. They managed to do so a few times, but only 1 was succesfull.

On Iran it was the same thing. Get men on all entry/exit roads and then barge it. They got a hold of the flag a couple of times, but also in this map, only 1 time was succesfull. 1 cap was enough in both maps.

Congrats EF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Re: SFL Playoffs: EF vs TT

Post by Evil4N »

5 vs 4
maker
Reactions: 0

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote:5 vs 4
Evilan, this is only for you, los zeros :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaJMr26F5w
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Ggs

Funny you mention offensive tactics, we didn't really have one. Guess we adapted to the maps :p It's hard to cap in both maps, defenders always have the oppertunity to try to kill you for a second and third time because of the respawns and the bottlekneck midfield. The bases are 'easy' to hold but hard to get into.

Sorry for the excessive nade use from my side (especially in sofia). My arm is fucked up so couldn't really aim properly :shake: I don't think I ever wasted so many bulletd in one match...
fluxy

Post by fluxy »

gg's
Hayo

Post by Hayo »

Myeah what Emirate said. It's really hard to cap and when you finally do you still have to get past 10+ people. GG's and congrats! :)
Prorace

Post by Prorace »

Hayo wrote:Myeah what Emirate said. It's really hard to cap and when you finally do you still have to get past 10+ people. GG's and congrats! :)
On Sofia, If your team is well organised, it's pretty easy to recover flag except if the oppononent just keep cleaning those two middle points(water + that tower with nades) - Also there isn't enuff ammo, I ended with no bullet many times in front of Sharks or Bundy looking at each others and trying to kill with 9mm :lol:

On Iran, I felt like EF was mostly standing in front of TT's base, and can't get in as TT had a strong 2/3 man defense. Hopefully Hayo couldn't sneak into our base to cap and we finaly managed to cap :mrgreen:

gg's see ya next season
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:5 vs 4
Yeah, i played terrible on Sofia. Iran went better though.