Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
24 Oct 2019, 00:29

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Could someone please make us a forum icon? 
Netherlands

deurbel
An orange letter L please because this sof logo doesnt fit. I'm not good enough to make something so pretty. We will honor the contributer in a very special way on this forum!!!

14 Dec 2015, 19:14
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
nope

14 Dec 2015, 19:34
Canada

Acadie
contributing

14 Dec 2015, 20:38
Netherlands

Topic author

deurbel
awesome. Ill let Shock take care of it. After its complete we will honor you for life!

15 Dec 2015, 00:35
Netherlands

Topic author

deurbel
Acadie could you give me a short background story about your sof carreer? It would be helpful for your reward :)

17 Dec 2015, 15:10
Netherlands

You mean writing a lil story that would take more effort than making le image? :zzz:

17 Dec 2015, 15:34
Canada

Acadie
Well, he clearly say short background in his post.
Quote:
could you give me a short background story about your sof carreer?

So here's my short story.

Spoiler:

17 Dec 2015, 16:52
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Never knew he would actually pull this through... so here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/Cv6rFFr.png

Now please change the ugly emblem :dry:

15 Jan 2016, 03:13
Great Britain

Evil4N wrote:
Never knew he would actually pull this through... so here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/Cv6rFFr.png

Now please change the ugly emblem :dry:
you are not allowed to join anyway.

15 Jan 2016, 18:36
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
I don't need to join a 2-weeks-before-rip clan that is make out of random newbs from anywhere possible.
You peasants will be serving SFL from now one. So you better behave and use a decent emblem. Polish-in-UK Peasant

15 Jan 2016, 19:42
Netherlands

LMFAO proud to be polishinukpeasant

16 Jan 2016, 08:37
Great Britain

I am proud to wear my red/blue apron.

16 Jan 2016, 09:19
Poland

Acadie wrote:
contributing

This is art!

16 Jan 2016, 12:37
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Cold wrote:
Acadie wrote:
contributing

This is art!

Only in Poland yes

16 Jan 2016, 13:03
Poland

Evil4N wrote:
Cold wrote:
Acadie wrote:
contributing

This is art!

Only in Poland yes

I would normally say: "so is this in Netherlands, but I respect way too many NL people plus you're an immigrant / immigrants offspring like plenty of others so there's no reason to say that."  :mrgreen:

btw, we all know only true dutch people are named Irshaad. This just speaks of dutch, doesn't it?

[SHOTS FIRED!]

I should've made a pool for people to guess where you're really from. That one would be so interesting. :clap:

16 Jan 2016, 19:20
Great Britain

Cold wrote:
I would normally say: "so is this in Netherlands, but I respect way too many NL people plus you're an immigrant / immigrants offspring like plenty of others so there's no reason to say that."  :mrgreen:

btw, we all know only true dutch people are named Irshaad. This just speaks of dutch, doesn't it?

[SHOTS FIRED!]

I should've made a pool for people to guess where you're really from. That one would be so interesting. :clap:
sandniggerinnlpeasant.

16 Jan 2016, 19:32
Bolivia

Cold wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Cold wrote:
Acadie wrote:
contributing

This is art!

Only in Poland yes

[SHOTS FIRED!]

I dont understand the point u are trying to make :dntknw:

16 Jan 2016, 19:50
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
He is Polish, they are very ethnical in Poland. Even a dark-skinned African guy who is born in Poland is officially not acknowledge as a equal citizen of Poland (even though he speaks Polish and only know the country of Poland). It's a fucked up nation, no wonder the European Commission is going to expel their nation this year from the European Parlement seats :)

They are crying for discrimination in the UK yet they do the same shit in their own country. Bunch of hypocrites. It's obvious to everyone that the Polish share the same slavic genes as their Mother Russia.

16 Jan 2016, 20:57
Poland

Fossil wrote:
Cold wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Cold wrote:
Acadie wrote:
contributing

This is art!

Only in Poland yes

[SHOTS FIRED!]

I dont understand the point u are trying to make :dntknw:

it's some kinda old stuff. I remember Evilan complaining about Polish people flooding Netherlands... which actually made me smile since he's not dutch either... or at least ethnically doesn't belong there like all the Polish people who might have flooded western Europe.

Evil4N wrote:
He is Polish, they are very ethnical in Poland. Even a dark-skinned African guy who is born in Poland is officially not acknowledge as a equal citizen of Poland (even though he speaks Polish and only know the country of Poland). It's a fucked up nation, no wonder the European Commission is going to expel their nation this year from the European Parlement seats :)

They are crying for discrimination in the UK yet they do the same shit in their own country. Bunch of hypocrites. It's obvious to everyone that the Polish share the same slavic genes as their Mother Russia.

I feel that you intentionally lost the point or you're just silly without a basic knowledge of simple facts. and speaking and European Union made me really laugh, haha I just literally spit water I was drinking on my desk... such point LOL. EU is something like Soviet Russia or Germany while Hitler was its leader... it aims at absolute domination over the Europe... it wants to equal anything and anybody which is a silly thing. You cannot say that the cultures are equal while the people have such diffrerent mentalities. LOL I'm sorry to say that, but you just either seem or are an idiot... just as I thought.

UK is doing similar shitty stuff as Germany, France and Sweden do... letting the so called Syria immigrants flood the Europe. The Visegrad Group is the only thing that is meant to stop that madness while you're going to be all muslim countries while Europeans die out and newcomers give birth to so much children.

The European Comission is a failure... it should have taken care of Germans that allow their women to be gang-banged every day... (it should have done that formally... honestly EU leads towards its own destruction... it cannot do shit about anything)

Slavic genes is something that makes us special... We Polish, Czech and Slovaks + Hungarian that are not slovaks are the only to stop the invasion... while you shitting bricks smart talking internet warriors can't do.
Anyways what are you Evilan... are you trully dutch?

16 Jan 2016, 22:10
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
For the sake of your own country, I really hope not all Polish are arguing the same way like you do. Full of conspiracies and that kind of crap because you don't know shit about it. Without the European Union your country would still be stuck with poverty, plus creditors from Germany and Russia who would threaten to pick a piece of your land till your nation paid the debts to them. They would do it, because none gives a fuck as without the EU your country would still have the reputation of being anti-Semitic.

And for your answer about my heritage: My family is in the possession of the Dutch citizenship for over 350 years, that's all you little Polish wanker needs to know.

16 Jan 2016, 22:37
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Topic Views: 2447