Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
20 Aug 2019, 08:13

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
RIP 
France

soPr0Styl3
Post RIP
Will you show up tonight, or as I predicted you won't even play a single match ?  :inform:

24 Jan 2016, 17:27
Profile YIM WWW
Bolivia

Can we bet on this?

24 Jan 2016, 18:46
Netherlands

yeah, just go to unibet.com

24 Jan 2016, 19:02
Great Britain

Ill be there

24 Jan 2016, 19:05
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
What a joke. Just check the last time Picard checked this forum:

Quote:
Last visited: 11 Jan 2016, 04:27

I bet he doesn't even know SFL has started. another new low for SFL-Staff, especially ShocK.
Learn to manage a league properly.

24 Jan 2016, 19:59
Bolivia

I say we take this forum down and start a new, less corrupt, SoF league.

I already have a domain sof1.geocities.freewebs.tk

24 Jan 2016, 20:55
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Nah, too small community. Maybe next year.

24 Jan 2016, 21:11
Belgium

minato1337
Who takes Shady serious anyways. Arguably the biggest troll in the sof community. I wouldn't even have bothered with adding him into the fixtures.

25 Jan 2016, 12:17
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
MinatO wrote:
Who takes Shady serious anyways. Arguably the biggest troll in the sof community. I wouldn't even have bothered with adding him into the fixtures.

I also was surprised but amused when I saw that SFL-Staff added his clan in the fixtures.

They probably thought managing a league is nothing more then adding fixtures. But you and I know better then this.
Obviously only the incompetent wants to stay in a SFL-Staff where ShocK is being part of. Go figure.

25 Jan 2016, 12:46
Bolivia

I have an idea how we can increase SoF activity in the league. I assume there are still players who enjoy playing the game not talking about 1 map a week, players who enjoy playing 3 maps in a row that type of thing.

So lets take Butcha for example, he is on [TT]s playerlist. What if he is not only Butcha but also another player, someone who used to play SoF, anyone he wants to be. He could pick to be Ironic the guy who played for .com. Huso could be Huso from EF but also OLE^Rayden. Butcha and Huso could easily pull off a double personality, 2 different forum accounts, personality etc. Someone like Evil4N who would be tier1 in this could EASILY impersonate about 10 players. All with different emails, forum accounts, accents on teamspeak, personality, characters etc. Evil4N would be considerd the Leonardo Dicaprio of SoF.

So at 20:00 CET [TT] plays [EF] Butcha on TT and Huso on EF (and the rest of the gang), game over everyone disconnects. Now its time for .com vs OLE, now Ironic vs Rayden.

We just create the illusion of an active game when in reality its just the same 10-15 players recycled over and over again.

25 Jan 2016, 14:33
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Ah... interesting.

25 Jan 2016, 17:20
France

Damn it !  I wanted to be in his clan so hard... my god I'm so sad.

27 Jan 2016, 15:16
Netherlands

Fossil wrote:
I have an idea how we can increase SoF activity in the league. I assume there are still players who enjoy playing the game not talking about 1 map a week, players who enjoy playing 3 maps in a row that type of thing.

So lets take Butcha for example, he is on [TT]s playerlist. What if he is not only Butcha but also another player, someone who used to play SoF, anyone he wants to be. He could pick to be Ironic the guy who played for .com. Huso could be Huso from EF but also OLE^Rayden. Butcha and Huso could easily pull off a double personality, 2 different forum accounts, personality etc. Someone like Evil4N who would be tier1 in this could EASILY impersonate about 10 players. All with different emails, forum accounts, accents on teamspeak, personality, characters etc. Evil4N would be considerd the Leonardo Dicaprio of SoF.

So at 20:00 CET [TT] plays [EF] Butcha on TT and Huso on EF (and the rest of the gang), game over everyone disconnects. Now its time for .com vs OLE, now Ironic vs Rayden.

We just create the illusion of an active game when in reality its just the same 10-15 players recycled over and over again.

Sounds funny, but it might even work if u take it to the next level. People be like oh sof is alive again lets play it and in meanwhile sof becomes really alive and we dont need butcha,huso (ironic, rayden) to fake anymore.

sof 2020 here we come

27 Jan 2016, 19:22
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Preacher wrote:
Damn it !  I wanted to be in his clan so hard... my god I'm so sad.

We should bring TDW back  :cool:

27 Jan 2016, 20:28
France

When you want, bring it back BABY

27 Jan 2016, 20:45
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
SFL still working on a statement regarding the L-clan fiasco... please stay tuned... and stay calm everyone.

28 Jan 2016, 18:11
Bolivia

Its 2017 we have managed to up SoFs activity by 1300% simply by creating an illusion. Evil4N is so passionate about the project he went from faking 10 players to faking a 100. Every player logs into SoF1.org everyday and posts on average 2 posts a day. He is never out of character, no one knows how he has not slipped up, not even once. He is so lost in the illusion that he created a league for his own 100 players, it Evil4N playing against himself on one PC with 10 SoF clients started up. Evil4N the user has not logged into SoF1.org since 2016, no one knows what has happened to Evil4N. When people call him on his SoF skype account he answers with a different name every time: "Hello? This is Shadow".. This is Bladeando....This is Thome....This is MAD^Punk...This is Evilbork.....This is mAm....

28 Jan 2016, 20:38
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
@Smoke: You working for SFL or something ? Stop withdrawing attention from things that truly matter.

Typical forum-trolls, they do not understand the bigger picture and are just interested to pollute the forum for no reasons...

28 Jan 2016, 21:55
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
On a more serious note: As long SoF has not found a replacement for UAC, there can never be a increase of players returning back to the game.

UAC - Universal Anti-cheat

30 Jan 2016, 02:12
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
Long time coming.

30 Jan 2016, 05:21
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Topic Views: 4642