SFL Season 12 Signups

01/11/2015 - 13/12/2015
Reactions: 14

Re: SFL Season 12 Signups

Post by Evil4N »

Typical. EF can only win 4-clans leagues, any more clans and they won't be first, according to history.
Reactions: 0

Post by fluxy »

Evil4N wrote:Typical. EF can only win 4-clans leagues, any more clans and they won't be first, according to history.
well we won tcl 3 times :troll:
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Easy.. Even without cheaters

Post by Evil4N »

with uncles :wink:

Post by maker »

Uncle huso best player, never caught.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:with uncles  :wink:

But most importantly: with Emirate.

Wop wop, nailed it, choo choo motherfucker, get out the way bitch get out the way! Champion passing through

Post by Evil4N »

Too bad EF and SFL-Staff missed the momentum. Season ended a long time ago :clap:

26 jule: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2 months later... Standings shows EF as winner -> none cares
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Keep running yer mouths, while you all know who has the most worthful + most powerful trophys in here.
Keep dreaming, it might be you one day...... no wait, game is dying and not growing lately :tongue:

Best solution - find a new game you try to conquer this one belongs to me already noobies, when it was worth playing i mean.
[Z] and [EF] stop begging me to join, im not a [Z]ero neither a [EliteFaggot]

Im the #1 Champion, the worlds greatest, John Mo...Fokking Mullins.

WISH YA ALL A GOOD WEEKEND :)

Post by Evil4N »

Image - Los Zetas

[Z]Evil4N
[Z]Kadir
[Z]Adem
[Z]Kruq
[Z]Niko
[Z]Dante
Last edited by Evil4N on 08 Oct 2015, 14:11, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Evil4N »

Snake also has been unbanned, so has Huso, Maker, Julien and Weedy in the past.

Looking at my short memberlist, I request a unconditional permanent unban for my members, on all levels.
Yes, they are proven cheaters, however partly this was caused because I wasn't much around as a leader for my team: It gave rise of unmoral principles and values among the Z members. Like spamming, flaming, admin-abuse and sadly also cheating.

However this time I like to be held responsible for the actions of my members, like any other good clanleader would do.
Unban my members, and I make sure they won't use hacks again in public nor in SFL. Let there be no mistake, that I have been
always at the forefront to fight the hackers from SoF.

I started to play SoF in 2003, a clanplay.com member like many of us here.
I contributed much to the community, I am not going to list them, because we all know that.
But I never asked much in return for it. But now, for once, I ask a favor in return.

I promise the community that I will put my best efforts to prevent the cheating within Z, and the flames, the spam, and the admin-abuse we have all witnessed in Z server.
Give Los Zetas and me, another chance to play with you guys in SFL and in Public ! Let's refresh ourselves !

We all have to move on to keep this league going, and with my renewed and improved oversight on my Z members, this will be a chance not to miss.
__

In summary: With this post in mind, I request the SFL-Staff to discuss and decide about my request. We are all grown ups nowadays.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

It wont happen, Evilan, we will not unban them. And we will not accept a signup of a clan with only 4 players that can play.

Post by Evil4N »

Okay. Then I will just wait. Send me a pm when there are any changes.

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:It wont happen, Evilan, we will not unban them. And we will not accept a signup of a clan with only 4 players that can play.
Good decision, any sign-up lately, or the game's officialy dead ?

Post by Evil4N »

Surely, we should have learned by now that TCL-Staff's way "a ban is a solution for everything" has proved to not work for our community at all. Yet there are still some stubborn people within the SFL-Staff who still follow this bold-marked self-destructive ideology.

In the past we unbanned every cheater SoF has known. For one reason alone: To boost activity in SoF. And for us active sof-players, there is nothing to be ashamed of it. But the people who do not play sof, but instead crying on this forum about the unbans, are the ones who are responsible for these unbans done in the past. Unless they, the inactive players, will play SoF and SFL again: it is righteous and justified to unban the ones who are banned. That's common sense and rational.

No need to be ashamed of these unbans. Be open-minded. Only the inactive players and the only-forum-players should be ashamed of it.
They are not here for the SoF Community's interests. But they are only here to boost their self-esteem.

So again, be open minded, unban my members and move on. To continue our way of life: To play SoF in a organised league matter. Or be stuck in this empty stagnation.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Prorace wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:It wont happen, Evilan, we will not unban them. And we will not accept a signup of a clan with only 4 players that can play.
Good decision, any sign-up lately, or the game's officialy dead ?
The game will never be dead until ctrl pulls the plug :tongue:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Sof1 dead? Cancel christmas :upshake:

Post by Evil4N »

Jr will save SoF

Post by Prorace »