TT vs VM Rematch

01/11/2015 - 13/12/2015
Reactions: 4

Re: TT vs VM Rematch

Post by Nijogeth »

Picard wrote:Typical corrupt SFL again. Jr playing for TT in a rematch. TOTALLY UNDENIABLY CORRUPT.
Ah well, VM can have the points, if that makes you happy. We wanted a nice match, no matter the score. Meffy is on EF list aswell.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

:russian:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

RIP SOF
Reactions: 0

Post by Jarek »

We was just happy thet could play 5vs5 or 4vs4. Points less important. TT as always was to strong for us on harbour. Good games anyway
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Picard wrote:Typical corrupt SFL again. Jr playing for TT in a rematch. TOTALLY UNDENIABLY CORRUPT.
I like how this reply gets the like of evilan.
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Nijogeth wrote:
Ah well, VM can have the points, if that makes you happy. We wanted a nice match, no matter the score. Meffy is on EF list aswell.
Im just trolling mate hehe. If VM and TT agree to play like this then there shouldnt be any issue :) Should have made it more clear that I was joking with spamming emoticons but with java/flash blocker u cant do that.

btw which dog think its a good idea to use flash in almost 2K fucking 16?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Oh don't worry, there won't be a issue. SFL have a history of bending rules to their wishes. One of the reasons why there is so few of us here left.

Post by Nijogeth »

Yeah true, i believe it all started when someone did the same thing in EXT while having 8 clans. Since then this only happened occasionally and most of the times the clans this dude played in died.

Edit: It is easier to say how to get things done, than to get things actually done. You always had a big mouth, but with your help we didn't get much farther than 4 clans either. During the summer it is always the same bullshit with people having better things to do, during the winter Sof gets more popular and it tops around March and then it starts to decline.

But just to make everyone happy, i will start a new mixed games server, which i will admin (and i will add some active and useful admins aswell) 3 or 4 nights a week. It will be set up by new year. A new forum will rise by then, to get things active on both sides.
Reactions: 0

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:But just to make everyone happy, i will start a new mixed games server, which i will admin (and i will add some active and useful admins aswell) 3 or 4 nights a week. It will be set up by new year. A new forum will rise by then, to get things active on both sides.

Eviiiilannnnnnnnn ! Get out of this body ! :troll: By the way, Nijo, you posted this at 02:10. Were you drunk ? :mrgreen:

Post by Nijogeth »

I wasnt drunk, had some drinks, but wasnt drunk.
I didnt mean a completely new forum on a different website. Just a new one on this forum, just made for mixed games.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

:clap:
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

I would be interested in playing Mix games as it seems that playing SFL will be hard :)

Make it so and beam me up Nijogeth!