2016-01-17_193034_299.png
2016-01-17_193035_185.png
2016-01-17_195232_868.png
2016-01-17_195237_541.png
Reactions: 6

Re: EF vs VM

Post by Fuckemup »

Did Evilan really not Ragequit here?
Im in shock, o well he atleast had + stats so thats prolly why he stayed in the server.
GJ EVILAN, and gg!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

I never ragequit. I leave and enter at my own will. No rules or captains will have influence on this.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

It looks like VM got the flag a lot more times than EF did, as the number of recoveries states.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

@Nijogeth, I was wondering if Ctrl would like to add "Flags grabs" ala team x tried x times to get flag.

CTF loops ∞
CTF flags 0 / 0
CTF Returns 0 / 0
Movescale 1.00

http://sof1.megalag.org/server/status/? ... port=28910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:It looks like VM got the flag a lot more times than EF did, as the number of recoveries states.
good info sir

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:It looks like VM got the flag a lot more times than EF did, as the number of recoveries states.
What happened to L vs TT ?
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

2016 sof still alive!!!! I can finally name myself oldskool, playing this game for more then 10 years now sup junior and smoke homies

Post by Dutchman »

Evil4N wrote:
we're still kinda waiting for L

Post by MinatO »

why is Evilans name yellow while he's a member of VM? because of the banana jokes?
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

If you are in multiple groups you can set it yourself.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

MinatO wrote:why is Evilans name yellow while he's a member of VM? because of the banana jokes?
Yes, because of the banana jokes. We are still discussing on what we will do to his signature.

Post by Evil4N »

The banana joke only happened once and it was back at clanplay.com days.
So as we are speaking about the clanplay.com days, why don´t you tell us your story Minato, your story how you posted GT Kami/ UF Picolo photos on clanplay.com for Ryan/Needledick... and be proud of it like you were back then. It's your true nature. :)

This proud SoF Community was overjoyed when they attained my photo's (by your hands too wasn't it, Minato ?), yet they lost them. Figures how useless and incompatible this community is :dry:

Minato 2015
[img]image-removed[/img]
Last edited by ShocK on 20 Jan 2016, 07:11, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: evilan banned from posting in sfl forums

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:The banana joke only happened once and it was back at clanplay.com days.
So as we are speaking about the clanplay.com days, why don´t you tell us your story Minato, your story how you posted GT Kami/ UF Picolo photos on clanplay.com for Ryan/Needledick... and be proud of it like you were back then. It's your true nature. :)

This proud SoF Community was overjoyed when they attained my photo's (by your hands too wasn't it, Minato ?), yet they lost them. Figures how useless and incompatible this community is  :dry:

Minato 2015
[img]image-removed[/img]
I dont know where you get this kami story but i never had any pics from him. Today I still dont know how he looks like.

As for your pics, they were on the public tdw site as your profilepic for a while so wasnt hard for people to find

Post by Fossil »

I remember certain images getting posted on clanplay about Kami but they were fake tho. I bet someone just typed geek in google and posted an image. He was the typical glasses skinny 'geek' but that was over 10 years ago. At some point (years after he played SoF/was in the community) he had an image of himself on MSN; still with that typical CIS haircut, glasses, white as fuck but he was bigger, it was him standing in a gym. Imagine Bill Gates with 4 months of gym.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Never really got the issue of pics being posted on the forums. Who really gives a fuck?

We post our pics all over facebook/twitter/instagram/whatever, we're probably on a dozen websites with one of our photo's, yet we make a big deal out of a picture posted on a gaming forum...who gives a single crap about what people like needle, or anyone on this forum for that matter, thinks of how you looke like on a pic? :fp:

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:Never really got the issue of pics being posted on the forums. Who really gives a fuck?

We post our pics all over facebook/twitter/instagram/whatever, we're probably on a dozen websites with one of our photo's, yet we make a big deal out of a picture posted on a gaming forum...who gives a single crap about what people like needle, or anyone on this forum for that matter, thinks of how you looke like on a pic?  :fp:
lol the way needle edited the supposed gt kami picture was kind of a cheap shot.. u know below the belt.

but those days were tough my man.. that type of dog eat dog shit you knoooow.

Post by Prorace »

Dutchman wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
we're still kinda waiting for L
Hope you are patient, cause this clan will never EVER play a single SFL match. Guaranteed !

Post by needlah »

That Kami picture I edited was amazing. The makeup and mullins picture in the background. Hahhaahaha

Post by Fossil »

needlah wrote:That Kami picture I edited was amazing.  The makeup and mullins picture in the background.  Hahhaahaha
yeah it was funny tbh, just classic SoF mongoloids to think that it was real.... :fp:

Same when Asia posted a 'photo' of herself on clanplay but it really wasnt a photo it was a fucking 1024x768 2k style fucking wallpaper.

"omg asia you are so hot oh mah god"
"i didnt know models played games"

fucking degenerates