EF vs VM - Week 4 - Exp/Nycctf3

17/01/2016 - 28/02/2016
Reactions: 1

Re: EF vs VM - Week 4 - Exp/Nycctf3

Post by butcha »

fluxy wrote:EF simply dont care at all we dont give a fuck like minor details and rather just play a game on a sunday evening the more we can have the more fun, like other ppl who cant shutup on this forum for 2 days and leave the game bcs having issues with jr :)
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

fluxy wrote:EF simply dont care at all we dont give a fuck like minor details and rather just play a game on a sunday evening the more we can have the more fun, like other ppl who cant shutup on this forum for 2 days and leave the game bcs having issues with jr :)
I think its the best attitude. Just give me control and ill give points at random.

For this game i give [EF] 15 points and VM get -10 points. Just because i feel like it.

The winner of the league will receive a picture of Evilan standing next to Ryan Needle dick while holding a John Mullins T-shirt signed by every oldskool player still around on this board.
Reactions: 14

Re: PERMANENT BAN EVILAN

Post by Evil4N »

fluxy wrote:shud be banned hes an illness or a virus he can choose for this game and forum :)
Unless I am SFL-Staff there is not much to choose from now am I ? Bending rules and all that anno SFL 2016.
fluxy wrote:EF simply dont care at all we dont give a fuck like minor details
You care more then I do, even though you said you don't care...
4) Players & Clan Rules
- Using a player that is banned or listed in another clan will always result in 3 points reduction, even if the clan has lost the match.
Please don't take EF's points away ! Forgive them ! They do Care ! Break the rules for EF's safety ! http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=280&t=4231#p42343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 0

Post by Kruq »

hahahahahahahahaha