Top 5 SoF players video?

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Re: Top 5 SoF players video?

Post by dmd »

I was the best ever! MP's one man slaughtering army :troll:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:ooh jr, how can I hate such a cute hotheaded babygirl like you

jr, cares about sof too much since '99
hihihi, very impressive i must say made me a signature and shit..
Still need a lil edit tho.
" Making nubs like emirate cry since 99' " +1 +1 +1 +1
Ohh man admit it! That it sounds much better, put that in my siggy and ill promise you ill use it.

Remember that 2on2 when u played with fluxy??
I even Had to pause because you guys had to put teamspeak and shit on hilarious, serious shiznit in sof 2012?
Looks like you are the one careing to much reallyyyyy had to win, still you fail :noob:

You was so sure on your win, camped your ways to cap 6 flags, IMPRESSIVE again i must say.
Last 30 secs (was 6-6 score)of that game i killed you luckily(i admit :D) and you started your bullox.... exactly when the 10 sec left warning appears.
OMFGGGFG!!! DONtT1! TeLL Me EE Hes GonnaAA CaP DaaaT ShiT
fooking bullox... bs map, lag, tears? Hell Yeah!

I cap, and boooooM... Game Over 7-6 :clap:
Keep hatin' Your not the first one :ghehe: like you already admit you did, then it fits even better in my signature you lil dickless newskooler who never played a classic match of irq or ger.
Reactions: 0

Post by PoWaH »

Jr, can't you stfu friendless? and come lick my balls like ur mom always do

Post by Fuckemup »

Djeje wrote:Jr, can't you stfu friendless? and come lick my balls like ur mom always do
hihihihihihihihihihi.. Balls, what balls? Think i just crushed those lil nuts you call balls, sit the fuck down babysausage. 8==D

http://sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

you seem to be a little bit frustrated jr, how come?

well, atleast you have some fantasy left to attach an heroic touch to a match :clap:

don't hate me, hate the game :ninja:

Just a personal question, no need to answer this if you don't feel like and it ain't supposed to insult you or whatsoever: why are you trying to make yourself look good via things that happened or via things that you achieved somewhere in a world only you seem to be aware of? Cmon man, posting your salary? posting ss's of how ''great'' you were 10 years ago? I'm seriously worried about you here...wake up man, we live in the present, no one is gonna respect you nor like you because of what you once did when we were all still playing with lego and actionman...seriously, you shouldn't care when you're in your twenties...

Post by Fuckemup »

U replied, without my signature too :(
Im gonna answer your question(s)?
Ok first of all, Im not frustrated at all.. you gotto try harder then that.
Im just tired of lowlife muppets like you, who claims they got to much to do in reallife because of that you trying to push others down.

Those screenies, i really played bad..but thats not the thing, they aint posted because im trying to proove i were better at the game when i cared about it and played much more often.(everybody know that by now everybody who saw it, this video is enough proof tbh)
I posted those so people can see how great sof once was, people like yourself should just respect that sof once really had 600-1000 servers and 250 of these were full, and like 30+ clans? EASY.
That seem to bug the newskoolers somehow :tongue:
When posting my sallary slip was just to shut smoke up when he said i was cleaning toilets and things like that, to prove him who really cleans toilets.

Im trying to put an end in discussions you guys are starting but i seem to feed the trolls even more.
One thing that might hurt in your butthole too, As you can see from my latest games or so, i dont care if i win or lose in a 14 year old game when i been bashing newbs like you when it was worth bashing em, joining clans like KK when they had almost no members, is that gloryhunting? I don't give a fuck if i lose 10-0 even on my sud map. Ive lost denial sud lately, lost to soto, lost to butch, and lost to DoA and i lost to wdy, and i lost to .com Cobra, and thats about it on but i also won vs those accept Denial and DoA. Can you see? I Don't give a fuck about it.

now can i ask you some things?
Does it bug you to be a newskooler, or does it bother you to be waste of sperm? Really should stop blaming others all the time with your dumb replies in every topic.. We all know you search attention but c'mon posting things against me or about me is like throwing Gasoline on the fire, im just trying to shut all you muppets up really.
And btw, do you see any tears here? Not at all, And if you were playing Clanplay days, or TCL days seriously dont know if u did... as you got "known" in sof for like 1 year ago *CLAP* *CLAP* to that, anyways if you did play, or anyone else could confirm that i never posted a single flame.
BUT was alot lately because i dont careee if they ban me or whotsoever and when i think about sof i wanna puke, I really get keifers feeling when he posted a SS of himself WH, thumbs up bro.

When "almost" all good players retired and put there shottie in the closet Emirate starts Gloryhunting, but i dont blame you or something as i know how addictive sof can be.. But im really serious now, i havent played in over 2 weeks why? cause there is no league matches or anything going, and i got shit to do in reallife and another reason, PUBLICS SUCK!

AMEN, NEW BOOK WAS PUBLICED :mrgreen:
Last edited by Fuckemup on 02 Mar 2012, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Post by MinatO »

I challenge you for a 1on1 sud, limited ammo, junior-sempai.

Post by Fuckemup »

Fnatic^ wrote:I challenge you for a 1on1 sud, limited ammo, junior-sempai.
i'd love to mate, maybe tonight?
Havent played in some time and sud game is always a nice warmup.

Had a long talk with Tsyrak yesterday, brought alot of memories back.
I once crushed him 1on1 for sud, he got mad and raged on me.. LITTLE KID, LETS SEE WHAT U GOT WITH AMMO, sud1 on again.. and i won again but was much closer won with 1-2 caps or so he got even more angry and put another map on till he got hes win, hehehe good old tsyrak might install for some new rounds again.. he liked the ideas you put in the game.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

It's best to ignore Jr, 1 small line of a reply, can aggro a huge long post when dealing with Jr :tongue:

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote:U replied, without my signature too :(
Im just tired of lowlife muppets like you, who claims they got to much to do in reallife because of that you trying to push others down.
I quit reading here cause i got stuff to do.

:troll:

Post by MinatO »

Fuckemup wrote:
Fnatic^ wrote:I challenge you for a 1on1 sud, limited ammo, junior-sempai.
i'd love to mate, maybe tonight?
Havent played in some time and sud game is always a nice warmup.

Had a long talk with Tsyrak yesterday, brought alot of memories back.
I once crushed him 1on1 for sud, he got mad and raged on me.. LITTLE KID, LETS SEE WHAT U GOT WITH AMMO, sud1 on again.. and i won again but was much closer won with 1-2 caps or so he got even more angry and put another map on till he got hes win, hehehe good old tsyrak might install for some new rounds again.. he liked the ideas you put in the game.
Sure, after that we play one on sentinels new map aswell. I'll be in SOF anyways after 20.00/21.00 CET.

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:U replied, without my signature too :(
I quit reading here cause i got stuff to do.

:troll:
So stop asking questions, if u cant take the answers.
Now disapear and become queite like everybody else, U newskool cumbubble.

Post by Emirate »

jr still frustrated.

Post by Fuckemup »

Not at all, don't get myself frustrated over useless muppets like you..
why should I? its not like you hurt or flamed me or anything
Are you abit frustrated yourself? Again trying to put it on others?
:umad: