2011? Screenshots

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 1

Re: 2011? Screenshots

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:goddamn, didnt expect this but DK's site is still online. Its the same site as like 13-14 years ago. Cant believe they kept the site + domain.

http://www.dark-killers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LOL Maxmum i remember that pic, look at that juicehead. F@THER, Gizeh is that the [Gi] one? Son of the legendary mam nl? Goddamn Poison, didnt expect him to be that young.

Fucking shame only a few of the screenshot links work.
kuren.org loool
uhhhh...u've lost me dawg.
it was the  predecesser to http://elitefx.com/sof/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, just totally forgot that one thats all.

Some cool screens on that site too. DH was the first clan i played in ever in sof1,
LOL at that ZranX site still working. =DH= / Fi Nobody, remember his clanplay signature? he had a pic of an ass that said 'nobodies perfect' orsome deep shit like that.
lmao.. no idea wot happen to him after fi died, not sure if he followed ozzy/fluby to eck and later on c2o or if he just moved on with his life.. not sure neither if ghost is the same one as E ghost. shit alot of clans that got forgotten, ST,DDM, [+] (mostly swiss guys loool).. remember !MoM!? rofl
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

think he quit after Fi, didnt see him again. Those are the best exists. Leave and never turn around.

We need Jr's screenshots i bet he has plenty of fossil ones.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:think he quit after Fi, didnt see him again. Those are the best exists. Leave and never turn around.

We need Jr's screenshots i bet he has plenty of fossil ones.
he just gotto get his usb working.. weve been waiting for 6-7 years now, but i bet they will come this year. sof 1999 :troll: :mrgreen: