The Huso Video

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 4

Re: The Huso Video

Post by Nijogeth »

probably
u have sucked ever since that game, snake
Reactions: 0

Post by snake »

then ban me for it niels :umad: :troll: :troll:

Post by smokestaH »

It wasnt Retard who made the Snake bust clip. It was Snake himself.

TWIST.

Post by Huso »

butcha wrote:
Dante wrote:BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.
I did take huso in TF and he get kicked TWICE for mdk wallhack, he gets busted for pinkhead aimbot if i remember right and now he got color "mods" again, and no i dont care about the demo.

Think the whole rainbow been on husos screens or is it just a fetish for color u tell us drake :lol:
in TF i was kicked for something else, its was jut a normal cvar something was not right.
and im never banned for aimbot and i've never used aimbot.
about those mods , i didnt even know they where not allowed.
i downloaded em from their own league site :D
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Huso wrote:
butcha wrote:
Dante wrote:BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.
I did take huso in TF and he get kicked TWICE for mdk wallhack, he gets busted for pinkhead aimbot if i remember right and now he got color "mods" again, and no i dont care about the demo.

Think the whole rainbow been on husos screens or is it just a fetish for color u tell us drake :lol:
in TF i was kicked for something else, its was jut a normal cvar something was not right.
and im never banned for aimbot and i've never used aimbot.
about those mods , i didnt even know they where not allowed.
i downloaded em from their own league site :D
you even admitted the cvar kick was correct also they looked up on old TT server, that split personality of urs really backfires sometimes eh :ghehe:

Post by Arsenal »

I see more bs in sof daily then i seen in that video. Maybe i should start recording. :dry:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

btw, which one was his uncle/cousin that put hax on his pc?