The Huso Video

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 14

Re: The Huso Video

Post by Evil4N »

My concerns is that during this match Huso suddenly started to get grey screens. His screens are normally fine. Anyway I do want to demand that any color-modification for skins should be banned in this league if it isn't yet.

And I understand what you speaking about Minato, thats why I banned Weedy aswell when he pulled that one on me in a mixed match, togglers. They suck without it.
Reactions: 0

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

lmao, I didnt pull shit. Post that demo already cottonboy, you start crying hacks everytime you get schooled.

You got the weird idea that you are the best player there is or something. And when you get beat you start crying :)
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Lmfao we both know there were no specs at that time.

Anyway I am from a generation that requires no demos or any evidence to ban cheaters from servers or leagues :happy:

Post by Huso »

Fnatic^ wrote:
Huso wrote:haha i noticed in the video when i shot minato i wasnt that fast but keifer cutted a little piece in the middle so it will looks like it was fast. check it good and u will see it

its at 3:00
It was fast, cut the crap. Keifer often said you were cheating, even in that game I didn't really want to believe it, until you made that shot. I was behind you, no way that your 180 degrees turn + 1shot on me with armor, could have been faster than my shot let alone that you even knew I was there to begin with.

Even when you look at the crosshair in the sniping scene, you can see the difference in sensivity, meaning the movement is automated.

I don't understand why idiots like yourself, continue this pointless cheating. One would think you learn your lesson after being caught the first time. Is this game really so hard that you need these modifications? Or are you honestly so obsessed with beating certain players?
how are u so sure about it ?
i played with uac isnt that enough proofe?
i learned my lesson long ago when i got banned, but u guys still saying that i cheat now only cauze i made some nice kills? cmon man lets spec everybody who make nice kills and say they are cheating.
that 180 degrees kill was indeed fucking strange i agree with you on that point, but u can see that its possible without cheats. and wtf u guys talking about mouse sensitivity change blabla i made something like 1 kill with sniper whaha cmon.

that minato kill was the only dodgy shot in the game, every game has his dodgy shots.
stop talking shit and learn the truth.

think what u can think about me , but i will still play with UAC and do what u can do to get me banned.
I don't care cauze i dont cheat :happy:

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Oh that mixed game had specs, how come you rage so much when you get your ass beat?

Calling emirate a cheater on every single game, its pathetic
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Huso wrote:
Fnatic^ wrote:
Huso wrote:haha i noticed in the video when i shot minato i wasnt that fast but keifer cutted a little piece in the middle so it will looks like it was fast. check it good and u will see it

its at 3:00
It was fast, cut the crap. Keifer often said you were cheating, even in that game I didn't really want to believe it, until you made that shot. I was behind you, no way that your 180 degrees turn + 1shot on me with armor, could have been faster than my shot let alone that you even knew I was there to begin with.

Even when you look at the crosshair in the sniping scene, you can see the difference in sensivity, meaning the movement is automated.

I don't understand why idiots like yourself, continue this pointless cheating. One would think you learn your lesson after being caught the first time. Is this game really so hard that you need these modifications? Or are you honestly so obsessed with beating certain players?
how are u so sure about it ?
i played with uac isnt that enough proofe?
i learned my lesson long ago when i got banned, but u guys still saying that i cheat now only cauze i made some nice kills? cmon man lets spec everybody who make nice kills and say they are cheating.
that 180 degrees kill was indeed fucking strange i agree with you on that point, but u can see that its possible without cheats. and wtf u guys talking about mouse sensitivity change blabla i made something like 1 kill with sniper whaha cmon.

that minato kill was the only dodgy shot in the game, every game has his dodgy shots.
stop talking shit and learn the truth.

think what u can think about me , but i will still play with UAC and do what u can do to get me banned.
I don't care cauze i dont cheat :happy:
You want to talk about UAC? Just looking at your UAC logs in less than 2 minutes, gives me the following:

1. According to the serverlog, that headshot you made was on 8 februari 19.52. When looking at the screens, your screenshots are black.
2. Hours before that match and hours after that match, u had clean screens, why not during that match?
3. The following screenshot was taken yesterday:
Spoiler!
Red armor with blue waist?
Why are you still using coloured armors when SFL said during the DB clan period, not to use it anymore?
And, if you are looking for an armor skin that would give you more benefit, pink or neon green seems more obvious no? Why take an skin that even colours your waist/ass? Funny because the aimbot i've tested a few months ago, from djeje, focuses not on heads but waist/upper torso :clap:.
4. No, playing with UAC is not enough proof. Even I know how to bypass UAC. Which is why people like Keifer recorded you.

These facts aren't exactly making your case, so please stop the "LULZULZ CHECK MY UAC" nonsense.

Indeed, do what you want, have fun playing with UAC when you're banned in every clanserver except your own.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Think your really screwed now huso. There goes your last chance :'(

Post by butcha »

Gj huso

:dito:

Post by Huso »

as i said, before the match i had clean screens. but then i closed sof and was on msn.
someone told me come there is match. so i opened sof and forgot about window.cfg so i was still playing with vid_fullscreen 1.
but wasnt aimbot detected in UAC? :ghehe:

stop talking shit, its only 1 dodgy shot and i was on UAC.
every fucking single match got his dodgy shots. go post 100 videos of dodgy shots.

about the armor: i already removed it, it was in my old sof folder and last time i reinstalled sof cauze it was very laggy. my sof.exe was in my old sof folder again.

u guys dont even notice that u banning me from the servers for nothing.
to be honest keifer is doing a fucking great job to trying to get me banned and hated etc.
keep likking :tongue:

pls go catch hackers with real proofe, dont catch someone who isnt even cheating.

Post by Dante »

This is shit ... really shit, i do thoses kills too, everyones know it, when you're real warm, somtimes your just a monster, and do crazy kills as fuck, to be honnest i already did more amazing then this shit, just to name one strangest kill : PAZEy @ sfl match KK vs HYP on maroc (cmon don't get me wrong, not sayhing he was cheating, cuz he wasnt.)

I only saw 15 mins of this video, and i honnestly can"t say 100% he is cheating, that kill against you dawn ? lmao i did this kills many times since i play sof too, and i remember Keifer doing exactly the same shit in IRAQ SMALL.

And yeah i won't say 100% huso is not cheating, but when i play vs guys like Butcher,Emirate,Fluxy,Denial, ADEM ...

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME feeling when i play vs HUSO and even harder ... so ifu say this guy is cheating cuz of this shot, you can ban 70% of sof players.

Cuz i'm not like Snake, saying someone cheat @ everykills, cuz i know i been very very good sometimes, and ppl called me cheater too, i remember this game against evilan and pazey 2v2 wen i was with a nub on IRQ.

LMAO evilan cried @ me cheating, came to msn saying i'm just a fucking cheater, tbh i was really really really strange, missed no shots, 1 shot = 1 kill.

Post by butcha »

Dante wrote:This is shit ... really shit, i do thoses kills too, everyones know it, when you're real warm, somtimes your just a monster, and do crazy kills as fuck, to be honnest i already did more amazing then this shit, just to name one strangest kill : PAZEy @ sfl match KK vs HYP on maroc (cmon don't get me wrong, not sayhing he was cheating, cuz he wasnt.)

I only saw 15 mins of this video, and i honnestly can"t say 100% he is cheating, that kill against you dawn ? lmao i did this kills many times since i play sof too, and i remember Keifer doing exactly the same shit in IRAQ SMALL.

And yeah i won't say 100% huso is not cheating, but when i play vs guys like Butcher,Emirate,Fluxy,Denial, ADEM ...

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME feeling when i play vs HUSO and even harder ... so ifu say this guy is cheating cuz of this shot, you can ban 70% of sof players.

Cuz i'm not like Snake, saying someone cheat @ everykills, cuz i know i been very very good sometimes, and ppl called me cheater too, i remember this game against evilan and pazey 2v2 wen i was with a nub on IRQ.

LMAO evilan cried @ me cheating, came to msn saying i'm just a fucking cheater, tbh i was really really really strange, missed no shots, 1 shot = 1 kill.
lol you have no credability whatsoever yo focker you said exact those words about julienz :mrgreen:

ask urself, why the fuck do u want colord waist if not you have some cmd makin ur aim go there? makes no sense :cool: everyone knows that an aimbot with pinkhead is easy to spot but if u aim at someone waist :sleep:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

as for that specific kills
i have made them more then once myself
i sometimes even tend to walk past the opponent to do kills like this

Post by Dante »

BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.

Post by smokestaH »

Come on huso. U are disgusting. Get real son, get fucking real. U have had plenty of chances, u are just another dumb turk who doesnt know whats what. U are cheating in a dead game.
U, genius (I dont even know who this inbred cunt is. I have seen him play with and MD tag, wannabemuch?) and Julien. U guys are shit, cheating in a dead game...or what? RESPECT? haha, i cringe.

How about u grow up and have some pride? But then again your pappi left his own country for WORK.
Now beat it before i uppercut u through the roof, bitch.

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:
Dante wrote:This is shit ... really shit, i do thoses kills too, everyones know it, when you're real warm, somtimes your just a monster, and do crazy kills as fuck, to be honnest i already did more amazing then this shit, just to name one strangest kill : PAZEy @ sfl match KK vs HYP on maroc (cmon don't get me wrong, not sayhing he was cheating, cuz he wasnt.)

lol you have no credability whatsoever yo focker you said exact those words about julienz :mrgreen:

ask urself, why the fuck do u want colord waist if not you have some cmd makin ur aim go there? makes no sense :cool: everyone knows that an aimbot with pinkhead is easy to spot but if u aim at someone waist :sleep:
U know what he wants right? He wants Huso speed cheating across the map, scanning walls and using fast shotty. If i had to decide i would just ban Husp, not even based on this video. Lets be honest if u were to put money on this, would u place it on cheating or on clean? Ill bet everything im worth on that he is cheating. Why the fuck would he stop? Lets not act like this inbred has any intelligence nor common sense.

@ Drake. The guy who was defending Julien with his life; "Stop thinking u are good because u are oldskool, julien owns u. He doesnt cheat, i would catch a bullit for him in a heartbeat. I have met his padre, his name is jacques and he is a very nice guy" - then last week actually post a comment saying "Oh i always thought something was up" - jesus motherfucking christ.

Man just shut the fuck up. Your 2 week clans combined with the unreal dumb crap u have posted on this forum gives u no right to even state your opinion. Do u HONESTLY think there is ANYONE on this forum that will even read your crap and agree? Whatever u say, i would think and do the exact opposite.

Post by Dante »

@ Nijo : Yep, we all did thoses shots.

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Missed dawn his reply? :huh:

Post by butcha »

Dante wrote:BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.
I did take huso in TF and he get kicked TWICE for mdk wallhack, he gets busted for pinkhead aimbot if i remember right and now he got color "mods" again, and no i dont care about the demo.

Think the whole rainbow been on husos screens or is it just a fetish for color u tell us drake :lol:

Post by snake »

toggler.

Post by snake »

omgomg look at my video ]DB[Labrinth, clearly aimbotting there... :umad: :troll: :troll: