Snakes aimbot Video

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 0

Snakes aimbot Video

Post by snake »

and what about my aimbot video? real or fake you decide :)
Last edited by ShocK on 11 Nov 2015, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added bbcode

Re: Snakes aimbot Video

Post by fluxy »

DB :fp:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Shit snake!
I must be very honest with you, from one sof brotha to anotha ehhh ;
U had some good movements in this movie and it actually looks like u had skills when you joined DB.
Def. nothing before that, and nothing after they died......... strange i must say :mrgreen:

p.s i love you fat kid
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

snake wrote:and what about my aimbot video? real or fake you decide :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNpTr43kiA4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is a real video, im pretty sure of that.

Post by snake »

Nijogeth wrote:
snake wrote:and what about my aimbot video? real or fake you decide :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNpTr43kiA4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So why aint i banned? :mrgreen:

Post by Nijogeth »

I only confirmed that it is a real video.

Post by snake »

Nijogeth wrote:I only confirmed that it is a real video.

who cares what you confirm?

Post by Nijogeth »

You apparently, you asked it in your opening post.

Post by snake »

shutup peasant.

Post by maker »

wtf is this music
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

snake wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:

So why aint i banned? :mrgreen:
You weren't a concern ingame.

Next attentionwhore please!

Post by Nijogeth »

snake wrote:So why aint i banned? :mrgreen:
Actually, you still are. You got removed for Season 11 (to help out VM's member problems), but thanks for reminding us to put you back on that list. I saw VM have enough members the last weeks, so the need to keep you in unbanned is not there anymore.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

You kidding right ? His name was totally removed on the banlist (surely It first stated only season 11 but after a while he was totally removed from the list) and now you are on personally beef with Snake you just randomly add his name again out of nowhere ?

Also before Snake started posting here I confirmed it with Shock (through PM) that Snake was unbanned, this was already during this season.

Your a kind guy but this action is a action of disrespect towards VM clan.

Then why don't you add Maker ? None of the staff decided to remove his name from the SFL-banlist, the staff just forgot that he got banned back in 2012-2013. And I was in staff back too when we revived SFL in 2015, it was never spoken for Maker to be unbanned. In the least he still need to serve a ban out of 3 seasons :rolleyes:

Unlike Snake, Maker is a real UAC-Banned player, you should understand the hypocrisy here.

Post by Fuckemup »

:redcard: ohh goddamnit evilan, shut the fuck up.
Snakes not banned, Nijo was joking - but that could happen again as i get nijos point.
Snake was unbanned just to help out NML, when they barely had people playing.. had nothing to do with VM tbh.

Maker was never banned in SFL.
He was banned in another league right? :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

I checked http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; before I wrote my post. You should do that too.
Maker got banned in SFL2012, Season 2. Same league.

Post by Fuckemup »

Im abit more lazy it looks like and I really don't care much about banned players from the past, you should do the same!
No wait, your one of them banned players, but with a little worse history then maker /snake /any other on the ban lists.
And thats just my opinion buddy, but i think most in here agrees with me on this one tbh.

- Now move the fuck on already, they both are unbanned.... FOR NOW :)

Post by Evil4N »

Sure I will move on. But obviously we need first some confirms and assuring here from the other SFL-Staffmembers.

Don't blame me, I am just following the posts that staff people are making here :huh:

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:You kidding right ? His name was totally removed on the banlist (surely It first stated only season 11 but after a while he was totally removed from the list) and now you are on personally beef with Snake you just randomly add his name again out of nowhere ?

Also before Snake started posting here I confirmed it with Shock (through PM) that Snake was unbanned, this was already during this season.

Your a kind guy but this action is a action of disrespect towards VM clan.

Then why don't you add Maker ? None of the staff decided to remove his name from the SFL-banlist, the staff just forgot that he got banned back in 2012-2013. And I was in staff back too when we revived SFL in 2015, it was never spoken for Maker to be unbanned. In the least he still need to serve a ban out of 3 seasons  :rolleyes:

Unlike Snake, Maker is a real UAC-Banned player, you should understand the hypocrisy here.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here is your topic about Maker being unbanned, hypocrite.

As for this ban of Snake, I have no idea why someone decided to delete it completely, all I remember is that he got unbanned for season 11 to play with NML as Jarek needed some members. It seems he has enough for now, so why would we keep him unbanned? He was on a permanent ban, you know.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Nijogeth wrote:As for this ban of Snake, I have no idea why someone decided to delete it completely
Because you can't go unbanning people and then banning them again when they've committed no further violations. They're either banned or not banned, there's no intermediate state. Lets have a bit of common sense here.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

JERRY! JERRY!