Hayo & Yump Step Down Now !

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 14

Hayo & Yump Step Down Now !

Post by Evil4N »

Both of you should fucking step down!

Sure people are right now pointing at Persian and Shock, but this is all because they werent properly constructed by you two fools. Being inactive etc is fine, but not being here during times of issue's is a big fail.

Both of you should fuck off, if in the beginning Shock and Persian where made directors, then things wouldnt have gone so far because they and the rest of the community would have respected eachother more.

All this drama is the fault of those two fools Hayo and Yump, they hardly reply so they can stay from the bullets so it will be directed to persian and shock instead, fuck no...

Those 2 useless directors should step down, their dogs Persian and Shock are stepping down after season 1: for this the same should happen with Hayo and Yump. It's over, fools. Time to be realistic.

//Hayo and Yump thinking they would come out unwounded from the crisis... acting like they are still the good perfect directors... yeah right... over my banned body !
Reactions: 0

Re: Hayo & Yump Step Down Now !

Post by Prorace »

I agree, compare to what I already said to them, wich results in no answer by them.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:yeah right... over my banned body !
did i miss something?

Post by snake »

@pakistain
atleast there trying to do something decent for this community unlike you.
just quit sof already nobody likes you?
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

And the Oscar award for "Best fictional character in an online forum" Goes to Irshaad for his portrayal of the self obsessed over opinionated and delusional drama queen Evilan!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

twat

Post by Prorace »

Stay on topic :wink:

Complaining about Evilan won't change the facts he just meant.

@Snake, I agree with you, they have been trying... a little bit.

Post by Nijogeth »

Prorace wrote:Stay on topic :wink:

Complaining about Evilan won't change the facts he just meant.

@Snake, I agree with you, they have been trying... a little bit.
what facts
thats a freakin opinion

get ur FACTS right!

Post by Prorace »

These users thanked the author Nijogeth for the post (total 2): Hayo (16 minutes ago) • Persian (18 minutes ago)

What's up ? Where are your answer, guys ? Do you chicken out behind Mr.Lethal-Fail ?
Evilan wrote: - 2 useless directors
- they hardly reply so they can stay from the bullets so it will be directed
- their dogs Persian and Shock
That's are facts. Evilan say the truth, so it isn't an opinion anymore.

Now, sit down and stfu stupid dog. Make something decent before you ever got the right to talk to me, k thx bye. :noob:

Post by Fearine »

:sad: guys :sad: ,..why must we always find someone to blame for something,...and why always complain about others....why not just have fun...play together..flame about a game....but it get's all to serious in my opinion...and i don't like this....first persian...now yump and hayo,...also evilan...i just don't like it..and ofcourse nuba cin has nothing to say.
I just don't get it u know, first we get all old players back??? and then we go flame the nice players we got? i mean i like playing with them and then maybe they will leave??? wtf is this kind of shit :wacko: ok done i've said what i wanted...and even in Cinlish....

Post by Nijogeth »

Prorace wrote:These users thanked the author Nijogeth for the post (total 2): Hayo (16 minutes ago) • Persian (18 minutes ago)

What's up ? Where are your answer, guys ? Do you chicken out behind Mr.Lethal-Fail ?
Evilan wrote: - 2 useless directors
- they hardly reply so they can stay from the bullets so it will be directed
- their dogs Persian and Shock
That's are facts. Evilan say the truth, so it isn't an opinion anymore.

Now, sit down and stfu stupid dog. Make something decent before you ever got the right to talk to me, k thx bye. :noob:
It surely is a fact that both hayo and yump have 2 dogs at home with the same name
furthermore, they dont reply that much, as there is nothing to reply on
2 useless directors, again, is an opinion of a evilan, the person that u just said was right (who is mister idiot now?)

furthermore
i still see ext, sfl and this league has worked out
seeing each league had only 10 different people replying in each topic and its a FACT that only people, that have bad feelings about something, whine. people that are happy with the way things are going, never whine. this seems to be like 90% of the people

get ur FACTs right, idiot

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote: 2 useless directors, again, is an opinion of a evilan, the person that u just said was right (who is mister idiot now?)

furthermore
i still see ext, sfl and this league has worked out
seeing each league had only 10 different people replying in each topic and its a FACT that only people, that have bad feelings about something, whine. people that are happy with the way things are going, never whine. this seems to be like 90% of the people

get ur FACTs right, idiot
whohohho, good good, you finaly sort out of your shit hole to answer to me, fella.

1. They are useless, cause they never post, never do anything for the community as they suppose to be "Directors" - Evilan's opinion is clearly a fact, as it's true. People thinking they are doing good is a minority, in a democratic way, minority have to shut up, so you have to shut up, faillord.

2. EXT worked out ? Why did it died ?
2.0.1 How come did you failed ? You seems so intelligent man :wub:
2.1 SFL worked out ? Why did it died ?
2.1.1 How come did you failed again ? You are the great nijotard, man. WTF?
2.2 SFLv2.0 worked out ? Why is it going to die then ?
2.2.1 Why most of SOF clan will go to Minato's legue when it sort out if that league is so well working ?
2.2.2 Why staff people are leaving if they feel competent and confortable in their position ? Too much truth in their face that they can't handle ?

3. It's not because only 10 people are posting that only 10 are not happy. some can't be arsed to, some are just lazy, some don't give a fuck to post, and some should post because of their fonction in this league but they don't cause they are useless and incompetent.

4. Still waiting for your answer in your TDM league section, seems I outsmarted you again, son.

5. Fuck you, idiot.

6. Cin, still waiting for my blowjob after I owned your ass last time :wub: More seriously, it's not about playing, it's about managing the league and this community, those guys promised stuff they couldn't handle. someone has to remind them, not only me nor evilan. Oh, and again, believe me Yump won't leave SOF, the guy play everyday during 6 hours. Still he hasn't done anyshit for this community in all the previous league he been Headadmin/Director for. (XDT,EXT,SFL) Or if he did, he did it wrong, as he failed over and over just like Mr.Bigmouthnijolethalnielsscumswallowboy.

And why the fuck am I talking to Hayo & Yump's puppet ? Sit down, dog.
Won't bother answer to you anymore fucktard, got nothing to proove to a guy who failed twice, and seems to going to fail again, and again.
Last edited by Prorace on 02 Feb 2012, 04:37, edited 2 times in total.

Post by [KK] Carcass »

And the Oscar award for "Best fictional character in an online forum" Goes to Irshaad for his portrayal of the self obsessed over opinionated and delusional drama queen Evilan!

lmao
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth is right ! Hayo and Yump are the best directors we ever had in sof !!!111111!!!111111

Anyway dont bother about that bitch Nijogeth, he is on the sfl-staff list afterall, so obvious.

Post by m4k3r »

I think every flamer out of here should create his own league :wink:

Post by ShocK »

Maker wrote:I think every flamer out of here should create his own league :wink:
Precisely, they prefer to knock an existing one though, it's much easier.

Post by ShocK »

I still don't quite get it though, Hayo and Yump said right from the very start they would be inactive and would become active when they can. Is that what you want Evilan? A statement giving a date when they'll become active?
Season 1 got set up regardless and me and Persian have stepped aside, it had to be set up and so it happened with the staff that was active and some partially active staff members.
Maybe Season 1 should have been called Season 1 (beta)

Posted NOT on behalf of SFL Staff 2012

Thankyou
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

I like to have Hayo and Yump as directors, thats what we all agreed on before this league got made.
The thing is.. the clanleaders should have been the main staff, not random 15 sof players.

If the current staff would just give suggestions and the clanleaders decide if they like it or not there is nothin to whine on imo.

The current staff rather have 1 clan less (TDW) then argue once in a while with Evilan.. that aint right tbh.
And no.. i dont Evilan like neither, but this is a COMMUNITY league right? He brought atleast a clan to this league.. a clan like any other too make this league even possible in the first place.

@Nijo: can u tell me who are the 90% who are pleased and 10% who are not?
Like to see where that fact is based on :happy:
Last edited by CasTro^ on 02 Feb 2012, 10:07, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ShocK »

CasTro^ wrote:I like to have Hayo and Yump as directors, thats what we all agreed on before this league got made.
The thing is.. the clanleaders should have been the main staff, not random 15 sof players.

If the current staff would just give suggestions and the clanleaders decide if they like it or not there is nothin to whine on imo.

@Nijo: can u tell me who are the 90% who are pleased and 10% who are not?
Like to see where that fact is based on :happy:
to be honest Castro this works perfectly well in theory but in practice would result in endless arguing over the simplest of problems, remember season 1 is only 5 weeks long - The very first suggestion made by staff would still be in the development stage after the season was finished.
Take a look now who posts out of the clan leaders in the Staff and Clanleaders forum - you and 2 posts by snake.
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

In the previous SFL it worked perfect but i dont think you are able to know since you had no acces to the leader/staff section.
All clanleaders pushed their personal "problems" away of the decissions that where made in there, was a pretty stable staff tbh.

The thing was that the forum was managed by someone why was able to remove it if im right.
The previous SFL ended on this forum so how can it be a faillure if it continued while it diddnt even had a own forum.

Post by ShocK »

CasTro^ wrote:In the previous SFL it worked perfect but i dont think you are able to know since you had no acces to the leader/staff section.
All clanleaders pushed their personal "problems" away of the decissions that where made in there, was a pretty stable staff tbh.

The thing was that the forum was managed by someone why was able to remove it if im right.
The previous SFL ended on this forum so how can it be a faillure if it continued while it diddnt even had a own forum.
Fair enough, obviously there will be changes to season 2, no idea what though, maybe that will be one of the ways it changes from season 1.
I only found out a few days back that it was done this way, it's new news to me.

As for season 2, might be best to wait until Hayo and Yump are fully active before starting it. With hindsight maybe season 1 should have been postponed too. We should have just all talked about it until everyone was perfectly happy with who was running it and how it was going to be run with the rules/mapvote etc all known in advance.

Posted NOT on behalf of SFL 2012 Staff