FOR Y O U D E N D E

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

FOR Y O U D E N D E

Post by Dante »

YOUR A FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CUNT UGLY FISHFACE, YOUR A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND U EAT MY CUM EVERYDAYS.

YOU FUCKING NUB U CAME TO TDW SERVER THEN U CHEATED ON IT (VERY GOOD ANTI AIMBOT), YOU PROBABLY MADE SUMTHING NEW DUNNO WHY THE FUCK U ANNOY US GRAHAMWHATASHITMOTHERFUCKINGNAME, EVEN WORST THEN AN ARAB NAME.

SO I WONT REPEAT IT YOU KNOW WHAT IM ABLE TO DO WHEN IM MAD AND IM REALLY MAD REALLY REALLY REALLY UBER FUCKING MAD IM MORE MAD THEN THE FUCKING U MAD BRO PICTURE

SO U DONT FUCKING MESS WITH ME AGAIN OR IM GONNA SLOWLY PENETRATE UR LIL ASS WITH MY SHOTGUN.

Shitty ugly face, i bet you suck niggahs monsters cocks every minuts of ur life

STOP CRASHING TDW SERVER ITS MY HOME U FUCKING NUB I HAVE NO MONEY NO JOB ONLY SOF TDW SERVER PLZ PLZ PLZ

STOP CRASHING TDW SERVER ITS MY HOME U FUCKING NUB I HAVE NO MONEY NO JOB ONLY SOF TDW SERVER PLZ PLZ PLZ

OK FUCKING BIATCH EVEN ON MY GOTCHA MAP
( I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO PLAY ME ON GOTCHA OR DJEJE OR JULIEN ) like thios fucking retarded jr with SUD.
Last edited by Dante on 05 Apr 2012, 19:32, edited 2 times in total.

Re: FOR Y O U D E N D E

Post by Rico »

Dante wrote:YOUR A FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CUNT UGLY FISHFACE, YOUR A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND U EAT MY CUM EVERYDAYS.

YOU FUCKING NUB U CAME TO TDW SERVER THEN U CHEATED ON IT (VERY GOOD ANTI AIMBOT), YOU PROBABLY MADE SUMTHING NEW DUNNO WHY THE FUCK U ANNOY US GRAHAMWHATASHITMOTHERFUCKINGNAME, EVEN WORST THEN AN ARAB NAME.

SO U DONT FUCKING MESS WITH ME AGAIN OR IM GONNA SLOWLY PENETRATE UR LIL ASS WITH MY SHOTGUN.

Shitty ugly face, i bet you suck niggahs monsters cocks every minuts of ur life

OK FUCKING BIATCH EVEN ON MY GOTCHA MAP
( I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO PLAY ME ON GOTCHA OR DJEJE OR JULIEN ) like thios fucking retarded jr with SUD.
RAGE!

RrrrRrrrrRrrrrROoaoaOOaaaooooooooooooooooooAaaaAAaaaRRrrrR!

Post by Persian »

gone super saiyan yet? :troll:

Post by m4k3r »

ok drake. now wake up
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

let go of the keyboard, take a deep breath... inhale,exhale...
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Looks like I'm gonna have to start helping some people find the flame forum.

Post by Prorace »

ShocK wrote:Looks like I'm gonna have to start helping some people find the flame forum.
What's the use of it boy ? You even closed a topic in flame forum cause two guys were flaming each others.

Post by ShocK »

Can't remember what that was about, some racist bollocks if I remember. Don't think I'd close it for any other reason. Just sick of reading crap all over the place when there's no need.

Post by Prorace »

ShocK wrote:Can't remember what that was about, some racist bollocks if I remember. Don't think I'd close it for any other reason. Just sick of reading crap all over the place when there's no need.
That is what a flame forum is made for. Anyway I agree with the racist comment, but just punish those people instead of closing.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

ShocK wrote:Looks like I'm gonna have to start helping some people find the flame forum.
close it. seems some frencies don't know where the esc button is

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:
Got a problem with the frenchies Mr.BigIQ aka Mister Fail ?
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Tell him! :ghehe:

Post by m4k3r »

french alliance, want to be second Napoleon :troll:

Post by Crook »

Drake reminded me of this:

Post by ShocK »

Nijogeth wrote:
Naah
Ign

Post by Ign »

I have a problem with the frenchies, i think they should fuck off back to eating baguettes and frogs legs the daft cunts.

Post by Prorace »

Ign wrote:I have a problem with the frenchies, i think they should fuck off back to eating baguettes and frogs legs the daft cunts.
I got a problem with UK people, i think they should get killed for being the most retarded and ugly person all over the world. Hitler should have pointed out at the UK people, not the jews. It seems it wasn't enuff to park them on a island.

By the way Iguun, crying about our baguette but you surely love it, same as for our food since most of the most popular restaurant in UK are ruled by french chef, inbred fucker.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

So it's going to be a UK vs France war again he ? Good good, while they fight we Holland goes away with the prize :mrgreen:

Post by Dante »

Haha rude post Guillaume, dont mess with frenchies.Iguun you are not so retarded, are you? Cuz youre a nice lil dog on ts, oops sorry i made a mistake, wanted to write that ur a nice lil boy.All the same bitchs, ur like that fucked swedish cunt jr right? talking shit on france,hating us but eating our food, haha.
Lmao the funny thing, dunno if you saw it Guillaume, guess whats the new Jr name?
Its Zidane lmao how do i know this name? Oh yeah, its the french football playr.
Youre like jr iguun just a french wannabe.
Oh btw i know its ur dream to come to france ign/jr, if u guys do tell us where you come, would like to spit on your ugly faces.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

samy is right. baguettes are awesome! so are croissants and omelet du fromage :mrgreen: