Post by Ign »

Reactions: 0

Re: Prorace

Post by fluxy »

IT'S HIM BABYYYY!!! :whacky:

Post by Prorace »

Hey Iguun, who are you ? you still got some of evilan's cum on your mouth, go wash it kid.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Hey iguun kid, how much more topics are you going to make in the flameboard ?

Ya lucky this aint clanplay, they would have put you on your place.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

This is a flame forum evilan, no need for your tears all the time.
OMG HAX,OMG FLAMES,OMG CRYBOT JUST ENABLED.
Seriously shut the fuck up you pakiwhorescum.
You mad on IGUN, cause he left you?
Nothing to be mad about, guy was the worst dude ever using a TDW tag, and not that you guys had many skilled players over the years or so...

Lets see what this bald balled mini dick will post back at me now, U NO ENGLISH JR,OMG AIDS VICTIM, SPASTIC DOWNSYNDROME. ME NO INGLISH, HABLO ESPANYOLO?
Funny dude tho, claims he was in oldskool clans in age of 6-7 :mrgreen: makes me lafffffffff oops sorry its spelled -->LAUGH<-- and thats exactly what i do everytime n00brace opens his cockhole called mouth, own himself everytime he tryna flame me. wonder how many keyboard this retard smashed, saying hes so good.. still didnt face me, either in RL or SOF.
sad internetGGGGGG's, skillz??? get sum

Post by Rico »

Evil4N wrote:Hey iguun kid, how much more topics are you going to make in the flameboard ?

Ya lucky this aint clanplay, they would have put you on your place.
Lol'd @ Clanplay, remember Matheo? He made some fun of you! :troll:
Ign

Post by Ign »

@ Prorace - I came to TDW ts earlier and you fucking botteled it, you was scared as fuck to talk you fucking pussy, speaking of Evil4n.. "Ban him please Evil4n" fucking scared creep, scared i would end up making you commit suicide, didnt you say you would make me cry aswell? And i end up getting banned? Your a fucking pussy kid, you've fell victim to wrath of Iguun, i consider this a win for me btw...... So im done with you.

@ jR - I really cant take you serious when all your flames are about "How good you are on sof"; come back to me when you've got some better material you mongloid spastic.
Ign

Post by Ign »

Evil4n, its a flame forum, do you want me to start fucking posting match results in here? Fucking downsyndrome.

Post by Evil4N »

Flame forum ? This ? All i see is childish posts and flames that doesn't make sense.
I prefer to see a forum without a flameforum then a flameforum for childish unrelated flaming.

Too bad you was still a kid back then when sof had a real flame forum :)

Wannabees
Last edited by Evil4N on 13 Apr 2012, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Persian »

Ign wrote:@ Prorace - I came to TDW ts earlier and you fucking botteled it, you was scared as fuck to talk you fucking pussy, speaking of Evil4n.. "Ban him please Evil4n" fucking scared creep, scared i would end up making you commit suicide, didnt you say you would make me cry aswell? And i end up getting banned? Your a fucking pussy kid, you've fell victim to wrath of Iguun, i consider this a win for me btw...... So im done with you.

@ jR - I really cant take you serious when all your flames are about "How good you are on sof"; come back to me when you've got some better material you mongloid spastic.
Ign wrote:Evil4n, its a flame forum, do you want me to start fucking posting match results in here? Fucking downsyndrome.

You make a lot of errors for a Grammar Nazi. :ohmy:
Ign

Post by Ign »

Flame forums are not made for perfection, hence the lack of effort.

Post by Persian »

Your signature does not come with such disclaimer.

Post by Prorace »

Kid can't even speak his own language properly. :troll:

get some lollY Iguun, we were matching, we dont need to give interest to a kid tbh, most of people are more then 20, why would we deal with you ? you suck man, lowskilled fuck. it's so funny how you are obsess with me as nobody care about you since you are nobody, mr.igiveapologizetoevilan, like i said go wash the cum u still got on ya mouth, FUCKING SPASTIC troloololololololol oxoxoxxoxoxoxo my friend. you fit well with snake btw, kanker kunt krew.

oh i was about to forget, your voice is lovely.. seems like a 8 yrs old virgin :troll: :umad:

Jr, come on then, who are ya ? we meet when ever u want, already told you. Still waiting for your answer at my last post to you. im done with you boy, i won the flame battle and you loose since u haven't find anything smart to answer. that's a fact, bow down to the king jr, you are just another whining bitch.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Fuckemup wrote:This is a flame forum evilan, no need for your tears all the time.
OMG HAX,OMG FLAMES,OMG CRYBOT JUST ENABLED.
Seriously shut the fuck up you pakiwhorescum.
You mad on IGUN, cause he left you?
Nothing to be mad about, guy was the worst dude ever using a TDW tag, and not that you guys had many skilled players over the years or so...

Lets see what this bald balled mini dick will post back at me now, U NO ENGLISH JR,OMG AIDS VICTIM, SPASTIC DOWNSYNDROME. ME NO INGLISH, HABLO ESPANYOLO?
Funny dude tho, claims he was in oldskool clans in age of 6-7 :mrgreen: makes me lafffffffff oops sorry its spelled -->LAUGH<-- and thats exactly what i do everytime n00brace opens his cockhole called mouth, own himself everytime he tryna flame me. wonder how many keyboard this retard smashed, saying hes so good.. still didnt face me, either in RL or SOF.
sad internetGGGGGG's, skillz??? get sum
didnt have to add anything, this is really complete
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Ign wrote:Evil4n, its a flame forum, do you want me to start fucking posting match results in here? Fucking downsyndrome.
he would win any 1o1 vs you, so don't start it, you f*cking foreigner
Ign

Post by Ign »

Nijogeth wrote:
he would win any 1o1 vs you, so don't start it, you f*cking foreigner
You clearly missed the concept of the point and your calling me a foreigner, but your speaking in my language.

Nice logic matey.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:Flame forum ? This ? All i see is childish posts and flames that doesn't make sense.
I prefer to see a forum without a flameforum then a flameforum for childish unrelated flaming.

Too bad you was still a kid back then when sof had a real flame forum :)

Wannabees
Look at this asian clown :lol:
Thinking hes oldskool and shit, what you consider oldskool newb?? the clanplay? T
hats when sof turned into gayness No fuckin joke. Only good flames i remember from Clanplay was Mitsurugi vs Azazel, this mitsurugi dude was jelous of azazel making the wax. As he had some shit in mind aswell thats when he turned his back on clanplay and left it to the newskool newbs like you evilan.. You was younger then me back then, so who u calling kid you moron.

Igun, did you know your name is a girlsname in nordic countries?
I was right, about spastic thingy tho.. you calling my flame boring? i didn't even start yet kiddo... yours getting abit boring tho. Same shit all over again, DOWNSYNDROME OMG, SPASTIC, MONG.
Are you a girl? Get some dick inside your vagina might help you for raging so much little racist hoe.
How about a big black monstercock inside your anus? After that i bettttt you will hate them for real.

n00brace.
I am being very honest with you now, i dont consider your shit as flame.. not at all!
And i didn't back out of any topic.. i just couldn't understand a shit of what u were trying to type/flame/post whatever. Didn't find anything smart to answer??? Dude comeon, i don't need to think 3-7 weeks, think out 2 sentences everyday to act cool here.. Im not like you, we're totally different trust me.
COME ON THAN, WHO ARE YA??????
rotlmfao, you know who i am little bitch as you been sucking my cock to get into my clan while you was worse then you are these days.. Cocky after 10 years of soffing... COOOL DUDE, you got yourself some status in a game with 30-40 players, been there, done that.. when it was worth doing it :cool:
Your like 6-7 years late SamY, ooh shit back then you never opened your mouth as all you could say was HI, AND BYE.... And "PLEAZEEE JR LET MI JOINN OK??" plus your french nonsense.

oh yeah btw, When you gonna stop talking, and start playing the game.. you accept my challange?? I know you don't do 1on1's cause you cant get saved by someone.. pick a partner and a day and lets go, or come up with some nice excuses again kid.. LIKE ALWAYS.
Or you still gonna ignore that part and just "TRY" to flame? WITHOUT SUCESS!!!!!
Oh yeah, and when you going to sweden as you said? :lol: *ROTLMFAO* :lol:
Funny lil internetgangster come out your closet dude and face me.

Post by snake »

woah rob lol

Post by Evil4N »

Lmfao Jr, Mitsurugi left CPL long before WaX was made :lol:

Post by Dusty »

Mitsu made the WAX ac