New map !

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: New map !

Post by Prorace »

so you call it flaming shock ? I wasn't flaming at all, even Huso understood what I meant. Even he is like 30 yrs younger then you are. I was jsut saying he should find name for his further map for us to recognize what map it is.

Seriously Rico, who the fuck are you man ? come on, you are trying to enter in a flame battle with me in any sense, but, again, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ? Nobody knows you, fucking mongool.

You think you can come over here and face the king ? man, start climbing the ladder cause you don't even reach my ankle. Last time you were in PL server, I killed you time after time while you never managed to hit me more then 20%

btw, for a guys who's cocksucking evilan, explain me why he gave me the lead of his clan while I wasn't asking for anything ? you can try to face the pro, but make sense out of it, motherfucker.

Please Rico, get back in your cavern, and stop making fun out of you. I won't bother answer to you in the future, cretin.

Post by snake »

CMON THEN, WHO R YA WHOS YA DADDY, FUCKING WANKAH!

Post by Rico »

Prorace wrote:so you call it flaming shock ? I wasn't flaming at all, even Huso understood what I meant. Even he is like 30 yrs younger then you are. I was jsut saying he should find name for his further map for us to recognize what map it is.

Seriously Rico, who the f**k are you man ? come on, you are trying to enter in a flame battle with me in any sense, but, again, WHO THE f**k ARE YOU ? Nobody knows you, f**k mongool.

You think you can come over here and face the king ? man, start climbing the ladder cause you don't even reach my ankle. Last time you were in PL server, I killed you time after time while you never managed to hit me more then 20%

btw, for a guys who's cocksucking evilan, explain me why he gave me the lead of his clan while I wasn't asking for anything ? you can try to face the pro, but make sense out of it, f**k.

Please Rico, get back in your cavern, and stop making fun out of you. I won't bother answer to you in the future, cretin.
u mad brah? :troll:
Answer me you weak fuck. :lol:

Post by Dutchman »

just lame renaming some ones work evilan.
Its like setting my name at the sof download, but that aint not my work to mess with
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Prorace wrote:so you call it flaming shock ?
Yes I consider calling someone a cunt outside of the flame forum as flaming. Doesn't bother me at all, I'm not one of the delicate souls round here complaining of flame/troll posts.
- what bothers me is the person crying the loudest about the forums being trolled is the person who was the 1st to troll after I said to him that I'd clear things up a little (make a nice, false view of what this place can be like for the undoubted hordes of people that will register here when they see how friendly and mature everyone is)
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Prorace wrote:mongool
in dutch, nice :mrgreen:

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:
ik neuk jouw moeder kanker mongoool ! :mrgreen: That's all Castro managed to learn to me. :lol:

@Shock, nevermind baby. I'll strap the kid into his car seat ! :wub:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Wrong topic, boring n00brace :sleep:
Default win.

ggkthxdienowuninstallgj

Post by Rico »

Prorace wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
ik neuk jouw moeder kanker mongoool !
That tells more about Castro's brain capacity than yours.

@Castro; could you please say that in my neighbourhood to some random fuck? I bet you can't even finish your sentence. :lol:

Post by Persian »

Evil4N wrote:he named a map after himself, for no valid reason. Boycotted.

I will rename this map for TDW server and for next community editions.

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Rico wrote: @Castro; could you please say that in my neighbourhood to some random fuck? I bet you can't even finish your sentence. :lol:
oh fuck off...in the netherlands there ain't no though guy gangsta ghetto hood...ofcourse you have bijlmer and some areas in rotterdam, utrecht and eindhoven but seriously, if they ain't with atleast 5 times as much as you are they pussy out.

If you were living in Harlem or the wrong side of Miami maybe someone would take this shit serious..
Ign

Post by Ign »

mullet-haircutctf2

next map name please huso.

Post by Persian »

Emirate wrote:
Rico wrote: @Castro; could you please say that in my neighbourhood to some random fuck? I bet you can't even finish your sentence. :lol:
oh fuck off...in the netherlands there ain't no though guy gangsta ghetto hood...ofcourse you have bijlmer and some areas in rotterdam, utrecht and eindhoven but seriously, if they ain't with atleast 5 times as much as you are they pussy out.

If you were living in Harlem or the wrong side of Miami maybe someone would take this shit serious..

I work in Bijlmer, it's really not the ghetto everyone thinks it is. It has been cleaned up pretty nicely last decade. (of course there are some areas you want to avoid :P)

Post by Dutchman »

for example the place where persian works at the moments when he is working :troll:

Post by Persian »

Dutchman wrote:for example the place where persian works at the moments when he is working :troll:
:clap:
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Rico wrote:
Prorace wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
ik neuk jouw moeder kanker mongoool !
That tells more about Castro's brain capacity than yours.

@Castro; could you please say that in my neighbourhood to some random fuck? I bet you can't even finish your sentence. :lol:
Guillaume, tell him about the night of the 40 vs 3 :lol:

Post by Prorace »

Why would I bother answer to that little cretin ?

Rico, come on then, who are ya ? who's your daddy ? ;)
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

I had the same thoughts.. :dito: