where are you english suckers ?

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 1

Re: where are you english suckers ?

Post by butcha »

CasTro^ wrote:
Evil4N wrote:rugby ? haha yeah, join the usa sports since Wales is being look down to in Europe.
They still believe in dragons if I check their national flag. I mean province flag, sorry.
No, Holland got a great lion too be proud of.. :lol:  

How does your flag looks like btw? (dont act like the dutch flag is yours btw )
probably with some exotic colors and and ak-47 on it, thats how african flags use too look like :ghehe:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

[TT]Fazant wrote:Hehe, nice signature Nijogeth!
thanks
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Nijogeth wrote:i dont think its the best goal or the most beautiful of the tournament. I have to say that it is very skillfull and u can see how great his ballcontrol is, but nope not the best goal and not even the best finish.

Best goal:
Either Carrol's goal vs Sweden, as it has an worldclass pass from Gerrard and the great header from Carrol (great timing, power and accuracy), or the first goal from Gomez vs Holland, which has a great pass from Schweinsteiger and the first touch from Gomez is just amazing as he turns with the ball and has puts himself in a 1o1 position just with 1 touch.

Best finish:
This is the second goal of Gomez vs Holland. I still cant figure out how he managed to get that ball in the goal from that position.
you are sleeping man, just try to lift your legs up in that position... and hit a hard ball on volley like that, 80% of the fotball players would miss that 1, on goal, or miss the ball totally.
carrols vs sweden was nothing special tbh, easy to aim it in with your head if your a half meter taller then everyone on the other team, specially the defenders.

Post by Nijogeth »

i cannot agree with you, jr
i gotta say that any decent striker wouldve made that goal, although i also got admit that there arent any good strikers in the last 10 years
there aint players like davor suker, alan shearer and gabriel batistuta anymore

i am old enough to remember the 1998 world championship and i had fun seeing the great matches there
had fun watching brazil-holland in the semi finals and i gotta say that eventhough everyone says we lost on penalties, it was the pure class of the real ronaldo that made the difference that match. it took atleast 2 or 3 defenders just to keep him busy and in the end we lost with the favorite thing dutch players do, penalties
in the last match, it was obvious why zidane was the best player of the moment. eventhough ronaldo was a lil bit injured, zidane's personal class made the big difference and that is why he even scored 2 that final
nowadays, you just dont get strikers like this that dont even need a moment, but just need a little blink of the eye
Reactions: 0

Post by Arsenal »

Nijogeth wrote:i cannot agree with you, jr
i gotta say that any decent striker wouldve made that goal, although i also got admit that there arent any good strikers in the last 10 years

i am old enough to remember the 1998 world championship and i had fun seeing the great matches there
had fun watching brazil-holland in the semi finals and i gotta say that eventhough everyone says we lost on penalties, it was the pure class of the real ronaldo that made the difference that match. it took atleast 2 or 3 defenders just to keep him busy and in the end we lost with the favorite thing dutch players do, penalties
in the last match, it was obvious why zidane was the best player of the moment. eventhough ronaldo was a lil bit injured, zidane's personal class made the big difference and that is why he even scored 2 that final
nowadays, you just dont get strikers like this that dont even need a moment, but just need a little blink of the eye
Not any good strikers in the last 10 years lols i dont know what sport uve been watchin but it certainly aint football. Davor suker seriously.... :lol:
ill give u one name, better then all 3 of them put together
Thierry Henry, the complete package. An absolute legend

Post by Dusty »

hmmz. Klose, Ibrahimovic, Gomez, Van Persie, ... are all way better than davor Suker tbh.
The goal that Ibrahimovic makes is pure class, and absolute the best goal so far. And if you're looking for pass + finish then the goal from Di Natale was great. The pass from Pirlo was technical amazing.

Indeed Zidane was pure class in '98. But I saw a documentary of that final. Ronaldo didn't have an "injury", but got the night before sick: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcup20 ... 749324.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

lol, everywhere it's the seam story...PLAYERS IN THE OLD DAYS WERE WAY BETTER!!!

just as it is in sof...total bullshit.

Sure zidane and ronaldo belong to the best players ever, but so does messi, and so does c. ronaldo. Football has evolved aswell and the athletisism and strength of current players is just way better than it was 10 years ago. You can always discuss about who was the best, but the question is would they still be the best in this era?

For some pele is the best ever, but would he still score as much in the current era? And would messi and ronaldo still be able to dribble through the defence when the karatekick was still allowed on the field?

But to get back to the point...some great strikers from the past 10 years:
Ibrahimovic - absolute beast, became champion at every club he played for
Del Piero - old dribbleking of juventus, led his team to a shitload of victories with goals and assists
Henry - awesome at arsenal and france
V. Nistelrooy - not a great technique but an awesome scorer
Inzaghi - very boring player to watch but he's always good for goals, always in the right place
Raul - legend of madrid
Shevchenko - great striker till his last year at milan (began to go downwards when he moved to chelsea)
Crespo - strike from argentina, great player imo
Owen - seems to be easy to forget by many, but he was a great striker
Vieri - dnno if i should put this in the ''last 10 years category'' but he was pretty awesome

and ofcourse there's messi and ronaldo. Messi is one of the best dribblers/finishers off al time I think, his handlingspeed is just amazing. Ronaldo, a beast. strong, fast, great technique.

Ronaldo de Lima stays the best striker ever though :mrgreen:

Post by Nijogeth »

well, i gotta admit that i need to clarify myself a little more
back in the 90's it were the strikers that would make the difference in a match (like inzaghi was able for milan a couple years back)
nowadays its a little different, as the most important player of the team and the persons that are most likely to become a matchwinner arent strikers. Ronaldo, messi are wingers and iniesta and ozil are midfielders. in every team these players play, they are some of the most important players of the team and the team is formed around getting the ball to them. what i mean is that that is why there are no real strikers anymore, i think inzaghi can be easily seen as the last good striker in years

just to name emirate's players and give my comment on that:
Ibrahimovic - Tries to get the ball way to early, a striker should get the ball in the box and finish it, nothing more. Nevertheless he is an incredibly good player but he aint a pure striker, he is much better in playing in a different attackin role
Del Piero - Yup, a great dribbleking, often played out as a winger or as an attacking midfielder. Same as most attackers nowadays, he just tends to be to involved
Henry - I cant say that i ever really felt he was a real centre forward. He was to good of a dribbler and to fast. Maybe a centre forward in a counterattackin team, but i believe he was equally good as a winger and maybe even better on that position
V. Nistelrooy - Maybe one of the last real strikers in the current time, but eventhough he is a pretty decent strikers, he cannot be compared to a striker like ronaldo, batistuta and earlier van basten.
Inzaghi - mentioned above
Raul - I have always seen raul more as a player that mastered the skill of making space for other players and putting other players in front of goal. the combination of ronaldo and raul early in this century was amazing
Shevchenko - Was a great striker together with rebrov and after that with milan, but after the team wasnt build around him, he found out how troubling it is to be a striker in a team that doesnt use a striker's skills
Crespo - already retired now, but had his best seasons with lazio. after that he had the same problems as shevchenko: the team wasnt build around him and the team didnt use a striker in his purpose
Owen - couldve been a great striker, peaked too early and had to much injuries to fully shine. think he didnt really accomplish anything after his liverpool time. ofcourse he had some great clubs, but he was never fit enough to play a full season.
Vieri - not one of the last 10 years (had his last good season in 2002/03), but a good striker indeed, especially a great header. had a bunch of clubs in the last years of his career

what im trying to say is that the style of play has changed in such a way that strikers arent needed anymore. nowadays you have a centre forward instead of a striker. a centre forward is involved in the game and build up. he will often get the ball with his back facing the goal and pass the ball. the striker i like to see never passes the ball (he will either get the ball behind the defence or in the penalty area), never falls back into midfield to get the ball, but looks forward all the time to see where gaps are at that he can walk into to receive the ball

Post by butcha »

batistua...

Post by MinatO »

No good strikers in the past 10 years? Messi had what, 80+ goals the past season? Which is I believe a world record of all time? lol
You don't get 3 golden balls (which only Platini ever achieved) for being a shitty striker. Imo, Messi is the only true striker of this era and with this era i mean players that came after Ronaldo(real one), Henry, .... C.Ronaldo is good, but he misses too many easy shots (specially this EK and the previous WK) to be amongst the great.
Not to mention Klose, this guy was fucking great on the past few World and European cups. Even now, at his age of 34, he can still compete at the highest level. (9 goals in 6 games in the qualifications i believe? unfortunately he didnt play any full match yet during this eurocup to prove it again)

Post by Emirate »

lol...if messi's stats are the best of all time ronaldo's stats are the second best of all time

Messi

2009-10
Games: 64
Goals: 49
Assists: 11

2010-11
Games: 61
Goals: 51
Assists: 22

2011-12
Games: 68
Goals: 74
Assists: 27

Ronaldo

2009-10
Games: 39
Goals: 33
Assists: 7

2010-11
Games: 65
Goals: 56
Assists: 16

2011-12
Games: 73
Goals: 77

As for ronaldo...you don't win a few prices such as footballer of the year a couple of times, forward of the year, golden boot in the premier league if you're a shitty striker...

It's cool to be a fan of messi but it's total bullshit to say he's SO MUCH BETTER than c.ronaldo. Especially when you look at messi his performance with Argentina (talking about missing easy shots..) I'm not a big fan of ronaldo but you just can't deny he's one of the best players ever played the game. He has proven to be effective in multiple competitions in various teams while messi only has proven to be effective at barca. Ronaldo's fysique is better than anyone has ever had in football. If you look at messi's and ronaldo's statitstics (passes, fouls, fouls against, fouls against not seen by the ref (ronaldo won this btw LOL), won duels, minutes played, shots on goal, scoringpercentage) its pretty much equal. If you think messi is amongst the greatest of all time than Ronaldo is aswell...I think they're 2 of the top 10 ever..

Post by Dusty »

Emirate wrote:lol...if messi's stats are the best of all time ronaldo's stats are the second best of all time

Messi

2009-10
Games: 64
Goals: 49
Assists: 11

2010-11
Games: 61
Goals: 51
Assists: 22

2011-12
Games: 68
Goals: 74
Assists: 27

Ronaldo

2009-10
Games: 39
Goals: 33
Assists: 7

2010-11
Games: 65
Goals: 56

2011-12
Games: 73
Goals: 77

As for ronaldo...you don't win a few prices such as footballer of the year a couple of times, forward of the year, golden boot in the premier league if you're a shitty striker...

It's cool to be a fan of messi but it's total bullshit to say he's SO MUCH BETTER than c.ronaldo. Especially when you look at messi his performance with Argentina (talking about missing easy shots..) I'm not a big fan of ronaldo but you just can't deny he's one of the best players ever played the game. He has proven to be effective in multiple competitions in various teams while messi only has proven to be effective at barca. Ronaldo's fysique is better than anyone has ever had in football. If you look at messi's and ronaldo's statitstics (passes, fouls, fouls against, fouls against not seen by the ref (ronaldo won this btw LOL), won duels, minutes played, shots on goal, scoringpercentage) its pretty much equal. If you think messi is amongst the greatest of all time than Ronaldo is aswell...I think they're 2 of the top 10 ever..
true, had this discussion a lot with some friends: Ronaldo will never be one of the greatest because he's unlucky he's playing in the era of Messi...

They won't remember the second best striker in 2011-2012, they will remember the best striker and that's Messi.

ah well this football thing is a neverending discussion. But Maradona > ALL :troll:

Post by Nijogeth »

got to admit that both messi and ronaldo scored a lot of goals the last couple of seasons (still hope both will gather some titles with their national teams aswell, so that they will be remembered just as the other legends are remembered), but both are wingers. messi has been positioned into the center forward position because of david villa's absence, it was the best possible choice to put him there in guardiola's eyes. ronaldo has been a winger for years (plays there with portugal aswell), but has been changing his game a little and is now also a great attacker for a 2 man attack.

just look at the all time topscorer of each of their countries and you will see that they are not strikers and are hardly ever placed in that position
portugal = pauleta (88 games and 47 goals, a great average), while ronaldo didnt as good as him (94 games and 35 goals, not a bad average, but a great difference compared to portugal best striker)
argentina = batistuta (78 games and 56 goals, even better than pauleta), which is a great difference compared to messi average (67 games and 22 goals, even i expected it to be higher).

Post by Emirate »

true, the ones you call are typical goalscorers. It just depends on what you call a striker. In your eyes it's a goalscorer like ronaldo, batistuta, pauleta. In my eyes a striker is someone who's able to score, give assists, make room for other players and influence the game in any offensive way.

One thing I don't get though...why are so many people hating on ronaldo and acting like messi is the holy innocent boy? Thank god I can enjoy watching both of them :clap:

btw, nice documentary I saw on tv a few days agao about ronaldo:

Post by MinatO »

Emirate wrote:true, the ones you call are typical goalscorers. It just depends on what you call a striker. In your eyes it's a goalscorer like ronaldo, batistuta, pauleta. In my eyes a striker is someone who's able to score, give assists, make room for other players and influence the game in any offensive way.

One thing I don't get though...why are so many people hating on ronaldo and acting like messi is the holy innocent boy? Thank god I can enjoy watching both of them  :clap:

Kinda obvious why people hate C.Ronaldo

Messi gets tackled, gets up and tries to continue his game. Ronaldo gets tackled, will put his hands on his eyes and cry for a free kick. => This luckily improved over the past few years, the previous world cups/european cups, it was just too sad for words. Not to mention his reaction towards the media/public when he loses. When he lost the last world cup, he was spitting on the cameramen after the match...

Also, Messi cares much more about his team than C.Ronaldo and shows more respect aswell. C.Ronaldo is a cocky little guy. Saw the Portugal - Denmark game? His team qualified because of that match, his team was celebrating and he's standing alone, looking pissed, obviously because he didn't score in that game. Real teamplayer right there lol.

Post by Dusty »

Fnatic^ wrote:
Emirate wrote:true, the ones you call are typical goalscorers. It just depends on what you call a striker. In your eyes it's a goalscorer like ronaldo, batistuta, pauleta. In my eyes a striker is someone who's able to score, give assists, make room for other players and influence the game in any offensive way.

One thing I don't get though...why are so many people hating on ronaldo and acting like messi is the holy innocent boy? Thank god I can enjoy watching both of them  :clap:

Kinda obvious why people hate C.Ronaldo

Messi gets tackled, gets up and tries to continue his game. Ronaldo gets tackled, will put his hands on his eyes and cry for a free kick. => This luckily improved over the past few years, the previous world cups/european cups, it was just too sad for words. Not to mention his reaction towards the media/public when he loses. When he lost the last world cup, he was spitting on the cameramen after the match...

Also, Messi cares much more about his team than C.Ronaldo and shows more respect aswell. C.Ronaldo is a cocky little guy. Saw the Portugal - Denmark game? His team qualified because of that match, his team was celebrating and he's standing alone, looking pissed, obviously because he didn't score in that game. Real teamplayer right there lol.
yep, nice exemple today was the yellow card for sergio ramos. his own teammate he fucks again. i'm glad he's out of hte tournament. that cockfag will always be in the shadow of messi and will perish with his own country in stead of maradona etc..

Post by butcha »

messi is just magic with the ball

but i like iniesta most :dancban:

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:messi is just magic with the ball

but i like iniesta most :dancban:
iniesta got healthack. 120 minutes and hes still running around like he just started :mrgreen:

Post by El.Kasey »

:D yeah and we got s.ramos, pique, xavi, xabi alonso, cesc fabregas, jordi alba...
That's why we are on final, best team Spain ever had. Sry Germany, Italy was stronger this time.
Amazing Pirlo, nice Balotelli tbh

Post by MinatO »

Germany home, bye bye €200 (good thing it was profit from another bet :mad:). Damn, really hoped Germany would play Spain in the finals and finally get their revenge after losing vs Spain in Eurocup 2008 and WC 2012.

Oh well, I hope Spain will win sunday and I think they will. It will be 0-0 or 1-1 until 90th minute and when all those old fucks from Italy like Pirlo will be tired, Iniesta the healthacker will make a goal in extra time! :troll: