[Split tpoic] Privacy/sof1.org

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: Sign-ups 02/09 - 09/09

Post by smokestaH »

rather have off topic comments than a list with this post was deleted by masterdumpster

Post by TiTuS^ »

seems SoF bites the dust if not even 5-6 Clans Sign up for the only League.

R.I.P. Soldier of Fortune I
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:rather have off topic comments than a list with this post was deleted by masterdumpster
Spoiler:
most active topic in like 6 months and they delete all posts lol
Reactions: 8

Re: [Split tpoic] Privacy/sof1.org

Post by ShocK »

Restored, vBulletin style ;)
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

So much bullshit in the sign-up topic because you wanted to cry about "privacy" for quoting posts, your just a narrowminded admin as usual, Shockieboy.

Love the fact that this forum new theme is based on mine. However, I love this one, so good job for once. Makes the score 1 - 100. Finally a +1 point for shock.

Post by ShocK »

I'll throw ya a bone to chew on, the phrase This forum is protected. to most people means just that, to you it means if someone joins tdw and still has access to a private forum then it's ok for you to use that account to get into that forum. To you it means get prorace into clanleader forum and then for you to share his account also. You're reply will probably be because tdw is under represented; ask yourself why, is it because you're proud that tdw causes trouble, bans people, generally behaves like idiots. You IP and username banned me over at tdw site for some trivial reason I can't even remember. (I was devastated :mrgreen: )
You have private forums at tdw, when you going to open 'em up?
Oh I forgot your links on this site too, sorry about that, I don't want you getting upset that tdw links are on that filthy sof1.org site.

Post by Evil4N »

You honestly think I care that TDW wont be linked anymore on this board ? My presence alone will let the players know that TDW is alive, fella. The brand of our team is the most universal brand of SoF.

Besides Sofdownload.com also doesn't link to sof1.org so yes we are even.

Post by ShocK »

No I don't, I was apologising for not removing them sooner. I forgot one too, sorry about that, I'll remove it ASAP
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

The fuck are you 2 idiots bitchin about. noone is interested, get a room...

Post by ShocK »

Then don't read. (you will though cos it's short.)

Post by ShocK »

Evil4N wrote:Obviously sign ups continues until clans have posted if they will sign up or not.
Hypocrite.

Post by Crazo »

Fighting at this forum is the same as joining the paralympics , you can win (YES YOU CAN) , but you stay a mong. :lol: :lol:

Post by smokestaH »

wow crazo, thats an original one.

Post by Evil4N »

Only mongols wants to be KK

Post by Arsenal »

Evil4N wrote:You honestly think I care that TDW wont be linked anymore on this board ? My presence alone will let the players know that TDW is alive, fella. The brand of our team is the most universal brand of SoF.

:lol: The shit that comes out your mouth still amazes me.. yea i see people all over the world wanting to play sof, just so they can be apart of your *brand* haha wow, how deluded can some1 be.. :fp:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Arsenal wrote:
Evil4N wrote:You honestly think I care that TDW wont be linked anymore on this board ? My presence alone will let the players know that TDW is alive, fella. The brand of our team is the most universal brand of SoF.

:lol: The shit that comes out your mouth still amazes me.. yea i see people all over the world wanting to play sof, just so they can be apart of your *brand* haha wow, how deluded can some1 be..  :fp:
the kid is just a nutjob, deranged... in this case id say yes pc game is the root of it