A public apology to Julien.

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

A public apology to Julien.

Post by smokestaH »

I want to publicly apologise to Julien. I underrestimated him, said some things that i should not have said.
Today it has come to my attention that Julien has contributed alot to the scene. One of the things being:
CheaterSkeeter wrote:Here is the video Julien made, showing how to install sofplus. and some other tips for new players.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94qyc ... videogames" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
notice at 56 seconds in, left of the highlighted file, you can see ' hack.cfg '

I knew i had to do something, i make a few phonecalls, Tokyo, Paris, Bangkok, Somalia.

I managed to get together a staff of SoF legends and we discussed; who has been the nr1 contributor to the scene?

Who has changed the lives of people? It was a heated debate. Names that were thrown around: Tsyrak, King, Bladeando, THOM etc. We were going with Tsyrak but in the very end of the meeting i got presented new information

In the end we managed to agree, a better looking version of Evil4N joined the meeting

I already gave it away, but here it goes Julien has won the "SoF Lifetime achievement award"

Congratulations, Julien.
Reactions: 14

Re: A public apology to Julien.

Post by Evil4N »

loool.
Reactions: 3

Post by JulIEN »

Damn your life has to be really poor for u get all intentions on me :/
cool story anyway

Post by smokestaH »

Radiant wrote:Damn your life has to be really poor for u get all intentions on me  :/
cool story anyway
You respond the same way to everything. Whats up with that?

Damn your life has to be really poor for u get all intentions on me :/ <----- ????????. So in your logic creating a 5 min topic is more pathetic than cheating in a dead to win even tho u have never really won anything? Thats some good logic right thur frog.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

lmfao. this should be in the imdb top 250 :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

It's just another ordinary topic of oldskoolers crying at newskoolers cheating at them.

Little do people know that before the first anticheat (Haxorcist by Deviance/Mitsurugi) all these oldskoolers were hacking.
So many clans decided to leave SoF after the anti-cheat came out: .com, DL, B4B, MHP, UD, WM.

Most oldskoolers were obvious hackers, they simply cant take when the new generation is able to bypass these failing anti-cheat programs.

Post by JulIEN »

yes that my fault too.. i souldnt give attention to a poor mongool but i do it for give u a reason to live

Post by smokestaH »

dunno, everytime i see u've posted i hope its something decent, half assed funny but im not gonna lie, i get disppointed every single time.

I mean, do u think twice before u type? Do u even read what u have typed? It doesnt make any sense whatsoever. Then the irony of u calling someone else a 'mongool'.

Post by JulIEN »

In your language that how we call you ;) i dont need write something important because i would lose more my time
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

What's a mongool? A retarded ghost? It's either mongol or monghoul (new word made up by me :blink: )

Post by smokestaH »

Radiant wrote:In your language that how we call you ;) i dont need write something important because i would lose more my time
Its hard reading 2 sentences and understanding what they mean, isnt it Julien? My point was u calling someone ELSE a 'mongool'...come on now. If im gonna have to explain every sentence to u...that takes away all the fun. Just bend over and accept defeat (Something Evil4N would say).

How would typing a 'decent' sentence cost u more time than a retarded one (The ones u always post)? Because u would have to think for a long, long.....long time? :mrgreen:

@ Shock. Please do not question Julien's intelligence. He is superior to u.
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

nice story. :biggrin:
ShocK wrote:What's a mongool? A retarded ghost? It's either mongol or monghoul (new word made up by me  :blink: )
It's dutch for mongol, gemooltje...
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
Radiant wrote:In your language that how we call you ;) i dont need write something important because i would lose more my time
Its hard reading 2 sentences and understanding what they mean, isnt it Julien? My point was u calling someone ELSE a 'mongool'...come on now. If im gonna have to explain every sentence to u...that takes away all the fun. Just bend over and accept defeat (Something Evil4N would say).

How would typing a 'decent' sentence cost u more time than a retarded one (The ones u always post)? Because u would have to think for a long, long.....long time? :mrgreen:

@ Shock. Please do not question Julien's intelligence. He is superior to u.
Accept defeat? This is julien u talking too... :troll:

Post by [EFZ]KING »

lol, dunno who Julien is but that was fun ! :lol:

Post by Dutchman »

n1

Post by Dante »

Ah that fat bastard called Smoke, what's up men ? long time no see,the fucking fucker you are can't make fun of guys like Dawn/Dutch or someone else ?

So easy with guys like Julien ...

PEace.

Post by smokestaH »

Why would i randomly make fun of them? For no reason? Thats odd. Not that im suprised u would come up with some a meaningless reply. U have always come across as a socially awkward person. So let me explain u the basics of a conversation, its a dialogue (forum style) if he doesnt reply i wont go further but he replies. Just like i am replying to your comment. Makes sense? Not that i am suprised at your total lack of people skills, considering u went emo/quit SoF because i said that i didnt think u were a good SoF player (lmfao, insecure much?)

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote: @ Shock. Please do not question Julien's intelligence. He is superior to u.
Word.

Post by Dante »

Here we come, Smoke thinks he is the universe, he thinks he is the center of the world, so when Smoke says i'm bad, i cry and suck my mom tits ...

So mister Smoke GET THE FUCK OUT with your fucking lessons, my god who do you think you are to explain me whats a conversation ?
I'm a notary, so communication ? I KNOW what it is :)

You're really funny, you already knew that Julien was going to reply, like you do when post focus you ...

- hack.cfg ? wtf :p
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Dante wrote:suck my mom tits ...
pics or it didnt happen