Start date crap

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 9

Re: Start date crap

Post by Emirate »

the moon is so oldskool. Today it's all about mars.
Reactions: 6

Re: Start date crap

Post by Fuckemup »

Pazey wrote:The Proxima that i knew would never get into a flame on a forum post for post with this pathetic for a excuse human being called JR that never achieved anything in his life apart from being sent to prison where he should of just stayed and rotted away  :;):
Welcome back buddy, we been missing you.
How many games you and your retarded mongolid brother playing nowdays? 5-6?
Not bad for a lowlife faggot like yourself... People change, so does their behavour.
I still see you didn't change abit, still the same old jR hater.. with sore knees from all the cocksucking.. well welcome back PanZeY.
Reactions: 0

Re: KK VS VM

Post by smokestaH »

Fuckemup wrote:anything to be on top eh, you dirty bastard you.
Wonder what else you use to be on top  :ghehe:
Yesterday Pazey was your bff, hombres 4 life. Today he is the biggest cheater to have ever played SoF. Two weeks ago Proxima was your partner in crime, he was like your big pappa, then he was the biggest junky scum u had ever met. Today Djeje is your hero, the little brother u never had. Tomorrow he is gonna be that french frog cunt the worst player and the biggest cheater u have ever seen since u started SoF back in 97.

Next on the list: DoA
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Next on the list would be Meffy.
Former Legendary MOD player, but in reality just a triggerholder, even when there's nobody around :troll:

Post by Pazey »

Smoke you act like this is any suprise hes always been like this and yes i agree about meffy :clap:

Post by TiTuS^ »

smokestaH wrote:
Yesterday Pazey was your bff, hombres 4 life. Today he is the biggest cheater to have ever played SoF. Two weeks ago Proxima was your partner in crime, he was like your big pappa, then he was the biggest junky scum u had ever met. Today Djeje is your hero, the little brother u never had. Tomorrow he is gonna be that french frog cunt the worst player and the biggest cheater u have ever seen since u started SoF back in 97.

haha WORD XD

Post by 123456789 »

Post by Fuckemup »

smokestaH wrote:

wow you are funny dude, really tickle me please... thanks, next arm please.... thanks!
want me to laugh now? not really :wacko:
But ok, just for you MR TRYNABEOLDSKOOLN1 only for you "BWHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH" YOU PHAT BASTARDDDDDDD
1. Pazey never been my hombre or wtf you call it, not since 2005-2006 or so... i know what i need to know about this fucknut ever since he was in G.
And yes, i know he is hacking... he and his retarded gaybro.

2. Me and prox is a different story tho, and yes he is dead in my eyes these days ( better this way tbh =) ) And it will stay like this, mark my words... downfall of ]G[ multiply times cause of his stubborness, and control freak actions.

3. Djeje + Drake, the only decent players in CH with uac3 on accept Acadie(dude is a nice player aswell but not playing leagues) So yes, i recruit who i need to recruit to keep this game alive, better with more clans right? Atleast in my eyes to keep a deadgame like this alive.

4. What about DoA? always been my sof bro, and always will be...

Last thing that seem to bother you again, that is really ridicilous... about that oldskool part you never been a part of... drop it, you lowlife munchie24/7eating faggot you =D

Goodnight biaaatch :clap:

Post by Pazey »

What hacks do you think i use exacly im interested to know, Djeje, Julien all them shitheads just cant take losing they used everything vs me and still couldnt win i must admit it was a good feeling, Djeje even used an aimbot in a league match so stop trying to defend this moron of a player please will ya.

Post by smokestaH »

Fuckemup wrote:
smokestaH wrote:

wow you are funny dude, really tickle me please... thanks, next arm please.... thanks!
want me to laugh now? not really  :wacko:
But ok, just for you MR TRYNABEOLDSKOOLN1 only for you "BWHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH" YOU PHAT BASTARDDDDDDD
1. Pazey never been my hombre or wtf you call it, not since 2005-2006 or so... i know what i need to know about this fucknut ever since he was in G.
And yes, i know he is hacking... he and his retarded gaybro.

2. Me and prox is a different story tho, and yes he is dead in my eyes these days ( better this way tbh =) ) And it will stay like this, mark my words... downfall of ]G[ multiply times cause of his stubborness, and control freak actions.

3. Djeje + Drake, the only decent players in CH with uac3 on accept Acadie(dude is a nice player aswell but not playing leagues) So yes, i recruit who i need to recruit to keep this game alive, better with more clans right? Atleast in my eyes to keep a deadgame like this alive.

4. What about DoA? always been my sof bro, and always will be...

Last thing that seem to bother you again, that is really ridicilous... about that oldskool part you never been a part of... drop it, you lowlife munchie24/7eating faggot you =D

Goodnight biaaatch  :clap:
It must be hard being dumb. U know, reading few sentences but totally missing the point.
Pazey played in G for years it was never a problem back it, now he is ,all of the sudden, a filthy cheater. Maybe Pazey IS a cheater, but im sure it only bothers u when he is on the opposite team :;):
Djeje is the man now, the kid that wasted his time creating a cheat. But no need to sweat about this lil son, next week its the exact opposite.

I am not a hater tho, so im gonna give it to u, u are a cool dude, u know, playing SOF 2 years before its release in 98. Well played.

Post by Fuckemup »

Pazey wrote:What hacks do you think i use exacly im interested to know, Djeje, Julien all them shitheads just cant take losing they used everything vs me and still couldnt win i must admit it was a good feeling, Djeje even used an aimbot in a league match so stop trying to defend this moron of a player please will ya.

Never did defend him, and never will... that djejebot was sad indeed.
You always been a whiner about hacks, so people never suspect you... even if somebody record you toggling some bots, people on this forum wouldn't accept it.
Pazey? Nah, oldplayer, good... respected, but the truth is :
You are the best hacker toggling/hiding it.

I mean common, even in hyp vs kk.
you whined the whole game calling me wallhacker, even when you did win 10-0 one map...
First one was closer, i was only one getting + stats from KK and kills were pretty easy on you and your brother these games :mrgreen:

There is 4 aimbots for sof.
Gallos. Dendes. Djejes/Juliens(edit of dendebot) And Paz/Crans.
I mean, you always been a computer nerd... making a aimbot for someone like you musta take a few minutes. :wub:

@smoke.
Actually i like getting challange, or beatup in this game.
Prefer loose 10-9 then win 20-0.
No matter who i am playing, i search for the gg's.
So this is nothing about losing to pazey.. as we didn't play vs eachother since hyp/kk match, were he mention 4-5 times that i did hack :mrgreen:
Yes, game was out in 98... still 3-4 playing atm to confirm this :fp:
Now take a sandwich with alot of butter on and back the fuck up... keep the belly growing :ghehe:

Post by Pazey »

Im better than the average guy about pc's but hardly a coder mate and no i dont toggle or turn shit on or off, Im like you say paranoid as well with a few players but cant prove shit neither can you back up your claims with evidence and you will have a hard time doing so since i dont anyway.

Post by MinatO »

Pazey don't cheat, he gets carried by me.
Proof: KK vs WD => MinatO no play, KK loses with the brothers
Proof 2: KK vs VM => MinatO plays 1 map, and gg, easywin! Pazey 200 frags, from killing all the low hp targets that I gave away :troll:

Post by smokestaH »

Fuckemup wrote:
Pazey wrote:What hacks do you think i use exacly im interested to know, Djeje, Julien all them shitheads just cant take losing they used everything vs me and still couldnt win i must admit it was a good feeling, Djeje even used an aimbot in a league match so stop trying to defend this moron of a player please will ya.

Never did defend him, and never will... that djejebot was sad indeed.
You always been a whiner about hacks, so people never suspect you... even if somebody record you toggling some bots, people on this forum wouldn't accept it.
Pazey? Nah, oldplayer, good... respected, but the truth is :
You are the best hacker toggling/hiding it.

I mean common, even in hyp vs kk.
you whined the whole game calling me wallhacker, even when you did win 10-0 one map...
First one was closer, i was only one getting + stats from KK and kills were pretty easy on you and your brother these games  :mrgreen:

There is 4 aimbots for sof.
Gallos. Dendes. Djejes/Juliens(edit of dendebot) And Paz/Crans.
I mean, you always been a computer nerd... making a aimbot for someone like you musta take a few minutes.  :wub:

@smoke.
Actually i like getting challange, or beatup in this game.
Prefer loose 10-9 then win 20-0.
No matter who i am playing, i search for the gg's.
So this is nothing about losing to pazey.. as we didn't play vs eachother since hyp/kk match, were he mention 4-5 times that i did hack  :mrgreen:
Yes, game was out in 98... still 3-4 playing atm to confirm this  :fp:
Now take a sandwich with alot of butter on and back the fuck up... keep the belly growing  :ghehe:
Hooah, this is starting to get pathetic. U totally missed the point, again. Pazey played with u in G for years, correct? correct. U never mentioned him being a cheater or whatever. Now, all of the sudden he is the biggest cheater in the game. Do these sentences make sense to u? I sure hope so, did not use any bigboy words that couldve confused u.

SoF in 98. Shame for u there is nothing to back it up. Oh ya besides the fact that your sister got knocked up in 98 + SoF = SoF 98.....orsomthing.

Post by Fuckemup »

ahaahahahahha you fat motherfucker.
Ask people who played it : Weedy/Doa/Beast/Frag/Dutch(said he did)
Thats about it, the list is short nowadays the only ones around,but they can confirm you could play sof back then...

And all the screenshots you posted from '2000-2002' is just bullshit..
Why did i not see any of the oldskool clans in any of your pics? No WM ones, no NL.SEALS ones( the original one i mean, not the black-yello tag ) no ones from nAz, [MoD] (no, not the newskool mod u was in there 3rd comeback or something) from TF or even =MoD= or #nE
Oh yeah TF Patja played in a screenshot with some Tu! players.... strange that patja went trough 3-4 stable clans before he came to TF... hard to do that in 3 months till the almighty smoke started.

you just don't make sense.

Pazey was in ]G[ Multiply times, i only said yes 1 of the times (first ones)
After that he backstabbed us, when we had exactly 5 players each week so ]G[died.
After that, i always refused when Prox asked me to get him back in.
And a few times, i wasn't even around came back... omg pazey in again, didnt care... did just try to enjoy the games as i didn't play much back then.

Post by smokestaH »

Fuckemup wrote:ahaahahahahha you fat motherfucker.
Ask people who played it : Weedy/Doa/Beast/Frag/Dutch(said he did)
Thats about it, the list is short nowadays the only ones around,but they can confirm you could play sof back then...

And all the screenshots you posted from '2000-2002' is just bullshit..
Why did i not see any of the oldskool clans in any of your pics? No WM ones, no NL.SEALS ones( the original one i mean, not the black-yello tag ) no ones from nAz, [MoD] (no, not the newskool mod  u was in there 3rd comeback or something) from TF or even =MoD= or #nE
Oh yeah TF Patja played in a screenshot with some Tu! players.... strange that patja went trough 3-4 stable clans before he came to TF... hard to do that in 3 months till the almighty smoke started.

you just don't make sense.

Pazey was in ]G[ Multiply times, i only said yes 1 of the times (first ones)
After that he backstabbed us, when we had exactly 5 players each week so ]G[died.
After that, i always refused when Prox asked me to get him back in.
And a few times, i wasn't even around came back... omg pazey in again, didnt care... did just try to enjoy the games as i didn't play much back then.
"You just dont make sense". U sure u want to go down this path? Positive? Not only is your IQ below 3 digits u are so ignorant u cant see your own flaws. Watch me check mate every comment u make, with ease.

"Ask people who played it" Noone played SoF 98, frankly its not possible to play something that was released in 2000. YOU can say otherwise, that is your opinion, u are free to do so. Unfortunatly for u, the team that created the game, the company that published it and the companies that reviewed the game think otherwise. This really is a no brainer...

When did i exactly say (all) my screenshots were from 2000-2002? I started SoF in 2000, as a 12 year old just getting to know the whole MULTIPLAYER thing, the first thoughts in my head were not JOIN CLAN, MAKE SCREENSHOTS FOR FUTURE EVIDENCE. Good thing KING made screens back then, EFZ vs BAD and i have them from 2000, jelly much dipshit? But apparently, in your logic, being oldskool means having played Patja and =MoD=. That is what u are saying, u are not oldskool because u dont have screenshots of X Y and Z. Not gonna lie bro, thats some fucked up logic. Who doesnt make sense now? :noob: . It really is time for u to drop the whole oldskool conspiracy tho, everyone has heard it. Yet u bring it up in almost every post, obsessed much? I hope not.

I might have given u the wrong impression, do u honestly think i give two fucks about what u think or have thought about Pazey?
I was simply making a point about.....ah fuck it. After every reply i need to use another reply explaining the previous reply to u. Come on smallson, connect the dots, it isnt hard.

Post by Fuckemup »

Dude, you really need to get your shit straight.
Actually you seem to care what i think about pazey as took it up first... not me.
Same goes for the oldskool part, that seem to hit a nerve inside your anus or something..
You either didn't show me any proofs that sof was released in 2000' others than SOF GOLD EDITION was released in year 2000, a patch that fixed all the old bugs from earlier versions(etc, you could now swap team normaly.. before you had to change skins to change team, color8bugs fixed, more skins&maps added). And don't give me some vikipedia shit, cause i can make that myself...
Jelly of BAD vs EFZ? roflmfao, yes really really jelly if you say so.
Still i gave you a list of players... ask them 4-5 people are wrong... sure fatboyslim sure

Yes for me, being oldskool is atleast someone who saw the clans back then... not join the 2-3 wannabeclans that stole there tags 1-3 years later and claim they are oldskool.
You was in nAz and [MoD] in your early days yes? yes!

Ok yes, now thats 2 clans that was restarted without any of there good or original players.
nAz Smoke joined nAz that got started by Bullrot.
Did you even know how powerful nAz was in the early days? Did you even heared of Kiplin,Skylord,Lordpit,Kone,Trinity,Messed did you even know [MoD]s lineup before you joined there 3-4th comeback. Did you ever play a 10 flaglimit 0 timelimit 5on5 game of irq or ger in your life?
Now thats oldskool, B4E/BAD vs EFZ 20 mins of nycctf1.... hell yeah buddy i feel yaaaaaaaaaaaa Thats were sof started, i feeeeel yaaaa :fp:

Post by MinatO »

A little googling makes it clear who's correct in this case.

Raven official site info: http://www.ravensoft.com/games/soldier- ... view-game/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Soffiles's several patches and demos: http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.com/ ... es/Demo;44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.com/ ... Patches;45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems like everything was released in 2000. Every demo, patch and official edition.

Now stop this pointless discussion, its getting boring.

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:A little googling makes it clear who's correct in this case.

Raven official site info: http://www.ravensoft.com/games/soldier- ... view-game/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Soffiles's several patches and demos: http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.com/ ... es/Demo;44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://soldieroffortune2.filefront.com/ ... Patches;45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seems like everything was released in 2000. Every demo, patch and official edition.

Na it was realesed in 98, now step it up bitch :whacky:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

MinatO wrote:Seems like everything was released in 2000. Every demo, patch and official edition.

There's another 5 pages that haven't been repeated yet http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;