Start date crap

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Start date crap

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:naah, def not the same team.
original team was better in my eyes, also in the league =)
GI nightbreeze from finland was really good at these times pretty much carried the team together with Xiero and his cousin Soheil then we had me,bobban,ninjo,bom,gman,bleeder,skaven.
pretty much kicked everyones butt in the world leagues.. only ENG gave us challange
Bollox, bollox and bollox, stop sounding like a broken record with your demo 1.03 this and that, it’s getting retarded. This nC team was way better than the old one with Xiero, this old GI fart and his mutant gay cousin. Only Xiero was a monster in that lineup. Think about it, our best lineup was you, me, Butcha, Karhu, Bleeder + Meffy in defense, who was pretty decent back then. That team would nuke most teams even NL. And don’t forget Karhu was also a fucking heavy back then, pretty much carried GT in all their matches.

Also in that 1/8 finals vs Germany, I remember I was on ts with Bleeder and Voltage and that they wanted to chit chat about meeting and shit in Finland instead of playing. Oh yea don’t fucken ask how I remember stuff like that from 8 years ago, but I do somehow by looking at the screens. Then Snakey, Meffy’s son who hadn’t played since [MoD] died had 20 kills 60 deaths or something.

Naw if you actually showed up when we played we would have stand a fair chance. With you, me, Karhu, Bleeder and Butch there, we would crush Germany easily. Then put up a good fight vs NL that could’ve gone either way tbh. It’s all about discipline and sacrifice for the team, and that have you lacked a lot of over the years my friend.
You seriously never heared of Fi Soheil?
Weedy please tell em bro d:

he was cousin of Xiero and Ninjo.. not of nightbreeze.
He actually thought them sof, had shit connection pinged like 100-120 while xiero pinged 45-70.
He was fucking skilled mate, not many players gave me a hardtime back then but he did.

How come we spanked evey team for the world league then? and now u even didn't get pass the Germany team, they had about the same team back then.. but Freak  and Nukem playing instead of dewey  :lol:
And nightbreeze was very good, he quit really early but he was like skarly in DL.. One man army, even tho GI lost amost every match they played, he capped and still recovered alot and always end up with 100-150 score higher then his teammates.. don't know if he was hacking but i couldn't kill the fucker. Then we had bom, that easily could do meffys defence, and bobban on his top in e.com times? dude your fucking sleeping.
Posting screenies of beating his old e.os clan, coming back from a 5-6 years break with ppl who never played sof, shame they even capped on you riminal fucks tbh  :clap:

Only 1 you could compere with these should be bleeder defending, and he was already doing that for us aswell  :mrgreen: + ninjo + gman(realfriend of mine and bom) ajajajaj
And good connections did exist in 99-200.
Me and my father had isdn 1 mbit  (always 50-80 ping same as today with 100mbit, wtf??)
And tbh, i lag more now then i did back then.. even tho i pinged 70-150(played alot of us servers)
And even using Cyan colours(before they deleted it in 1,07 patch cause it causes lags) i never lagged like i do today... invisible skins???? never heared/saw it before 2009-2010.
Servers today are complete shit, and new computers = bad for sof. i just bought a new 1 2 gb graphic card, 1 gb ram etc etc... and still can't get 150 steady fps in a 14 year old game.

gg[/quote]

You didn't read word for word what I posted? Otherwise you wouldn’t make a post like that, simply because you know I'm right. And I knew you couldn’t respond to this without a trainwreck of words because you're an emotional crotch crab hanging onto some old school 150 pingers tampon string while he runs away from reality.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is, you're basically the intellectual, successful demo 1.03 player that we all wish we could be.

Proxima – And it's been like that since the get go. :troll:
Reactions: 6

Re: Question for ya'll!

Post by Fuckemup »

Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
GI nightbreeze from finland was really good at these times pretty much carried the team together with Xiero and his cousin Soheil then we had me,bobban,ninjo,bom,gman,bleeder,skaven.
pretty much kicked everyones butt in the world leagues.. only ENG gave us challange
Bollox, bollox and bollox, stop sounding like a broken record with your demo 1.03 this and that, it’s getting retarded. This nC team was way better than the old one with Xiero, this old GI fart and his mutant gay cousin. Only Xiero was a monster in that lineup. Think about it, our best lineup was you, me, Butcha, Karhu, Bleeder + Meffy in defense, who was pretty decent back then. That team would nuke most teams even NL. And don’t forget Karhu was also a fucking heavy back then, pretty much carried GT in all their matches.

Also in that 1/8 finals vs Germany, I remember I was on ts with Bleeder and Voltage and that they wanted to chit chat about meeting and shit in Finland instead of playing. Oh yea don’t fucken ask how I remember stuff like that from 8 years ago, but I do somehow by looking at the screens. Then Snakey, Meffy’s son who hadn’t played since [MoD] died had 20 kills 60 deaths or something.

Naw if you actually showed up when we played we would have stand a fair chance. With you, me, Karhu, Bleeder and Butch there, we would crush Germany easily. Then put up a good fight vs NL that could’ve gone either way tbh. It’s all about discipline and sacrifice for the team, and that have you lacked a lot of over the years my friend.

He actually thought them sof, had shit connection pinged like 100-120 while xiero pinged 45-70.
He was fucking skilled mate, not many players gave me a hardtime back then but he did.

How come we spanked evey team for the world league then? and now u even didn't get pass the Germany team, they had about the same team back then.. but Freak  and Nukem playing instead of dewey  :lol:
And nightbreeze was very good, he quit really early but he was like skarly in DL.. One man army, even tho GI lost amost every match they played, he capped and still recovered alot and always end up with 100-150 score higher then his teammates.. don't know if he was hacking but i couldn't kill the fucker. Then we had bom, that easily could do meffys defence, and bobban on his top in e.com times? dude your fucking sleeping.
Posting screenies of beating his old e.os clan, coming back from a 5-6 years break with ppl who never played sof, shame they even capped on you riminal fucks tbh  :clap:

Only 1 you could compere with these should be bleeder defending, and he was already doing that for us aswell  :mrgreen: + ninjo + gman(realfriend of mine and bom) ajajajaj
Me and my father had isdn 1 mbit  (always 50-80 ping same as today with 100mbit, wtf??)
And tbh, i lag more now then i did back then.. even tho i pinged 70-150(played alot of us servers)
And even using Cyan colours(before they deleted it in 1,07 patch cause it causes lags) i never lagged like i do today... invisible skins???? never heared/saw it before 2009-2010.
Servers today are complete shit, and new computers = bad for sof. i just bought a new 1 2 gb graphic card, 1 gb ram etc etc... and still can't get 150 steady fps in a 14 year old game.

gg[/quote]

You didn't read word for word what I posted? Otherwise you wouldn’t make a post like that, simply because you know I'm right. And I knew you couldn’t respond to this without a trainwreck of words because you're an emotional crotch crab hanging onto some old school 150 pingers tampon string while he runs away from reality.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is, you're basically the intellectual, successful demo 1.03 player that we all wish we could be.

Proxima –  And it's been like that since the get go. :troll:[/quote]
Amen to that, you still know your position niglet... thats under my feet.
And it's been like that since the start =)

Actually i did read your crap, and with my sof experience over the years im pretty sure the old nC team was waaay better then the newer one with you,butch,volt,meffy,snake etc..
As we smacked every team country like they were nothing, accept the ENGLAND team.
Was a tough one but we won them aswell. Could ask people like weedy, who saw it with his own eyes, those players was not easy to beat like you said yourself.. Xiero was a "monster" in that team.

Dunno why you clicking buddy... is that oldskool part bothering you aswell? i seen many *COUGH* OLDSKOOLERS *COUGH* with tears in eyes when it comes to demo, 1,03 part... had many stupid discussions about it but people in this game are junkees,stubborn fucks or retards no offence but its true lmao
GAME WAS CREATED IN 2000!!! THERE WAS NO SOF DEMO. yehhh right.
When there still is 2-3 of us who played the demo - 1,03 in 98-99'
For me, its just sad tbh!!!! Nothing to be proud of, of wasting most time on a old deadgame like this, but if we talking history it should be the truth about the history.. agreed =)
So i crown you as Mr oldskool if its that what makes you act like a girlteenager with her period.
I don't care i started sof in 2011 with julien and CH :clap:

Post by Fuckemup »

butcha wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Spoiler:
Wp butch, i think they are making fun of u!
ICDP DeVoN is that me?
could imagine myself whoring that tag for ICDP, ive used it in G and TF tho...
gg.

Zante, indeed some inbred swedish guy... reminds me of Fuzzy *PUKES*
hippys 1on1 league? when was this? you mean the one DeMoN won, by 2 defaults over me and hippy? and pussied out for rematch d:
nah, this was in 2004.. so alot newer, think it died when the quater finals were bout to b played so none won it
Don't know buddy, i was not around much these times..
Inactive between 03-05 i guess it was, did not play a single game for CPL league i think.
But i do remember some riZen servers from UK was pretty smooth.

Post by smokestaH »

Well ya now u say its the demo. Before u were saying that SoF was actually released in 98 or 99 whatever, which simply wasnt true.

Post by Fuckemup »

smokestaH wrote:Well ya now u say its the demo. Before u were saying that SoF was actually released in 98 or 99 whatever, which simply wasnt true.
demo was out in 98, sof release 1,03..... 99
you started in early 2000 yea? How come you never saw any color8 bugs on the scoreboard?
Or that you always could use the skin you wanted? things wasn't like this in the earlier versions.
Or any of the oldskool pics you posted from early 2000, never had any cyan tags innit? or the color bugs im talking about =O)
Makes sense doesn't it? Not many that could witness this, but i am one of them so is weedy,fragman,weirdo,dutch thats about it.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

There have been more players viewing this topic than the amount of sof players in the past 2 years altogether lol

Post by Fuckemup »

here is something for ya smoke ;)
Posted in July 2000, new gold release... guess im still wrong? doooh

"Soldier of Fortune Gold Revealed
July 6, 2000 8:30PM PDT
By Andrew Seyoon Park
Raven plans to release a free expansion to implement new multiplayer modes, bots, and bug fixes.
According to a .plan-file update from programmer Jake Simpson, Raven Software will indeed put out a new version of its gory first-person shooter, Soldier of Fortune. The new version, Soldier of Fortune Gold, will be made available as a free download for those who already own the current game and will also appear on store shelves for first-time buyers.

According to Simpson's posting, Soldier of Fortune Gold will contain the next round of bug fixes not included in last month's 1.05 update. The new upgrade will also feature two new team-based competitive multiplayer modes, new bots, and other extras as well. The upgrade is scheduled for release later this year and will be made available for download at about the same time the retail product ships to stores.

(NOTE: The .plan file update was a response to an announcement article originally posted on Stomped.com.) "

" June 15, 2000 9:15PM PDT
By Staff
Raven releases an update to bring the bloody shooter up to version 1.05.
Raven Software has released the 1.05 patch for Soldier of Fortune, the gritty first-person shooter that features a highly detailed locational damage system. The update adds a pure server option, fixes 3D audio issues, and improves support for firewalls. You can go here to grab the file from GameSpot. "

1,05 patch? thats more then i knew... i jumped from 1,03 to 1,06 then to 1,07 platinum wich we are playing now.

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:

gg[/quote]

Proxima –  And it's been like that since the get go. :troll:[/quote]
Amen to that, you still know your position niglet... thats under my feet.
And it's been like that since the start =)[/quote]

Delusions of grandeur, prison vagina. Everyone here should know the truth that you haven’t done or achieved shit in your 'glory' position as being the founder and leader of ]G[ over the years. The only time you ever really achieved something was winning sct season 1 back in 04. But even back then when I joined it, you stayed away for weeks and months leaving me and d-ss to handle all the things you were supposed to do. Fuck yeah the same story continued when we revived it in 06, when you were sentenced to convert his ass into a back pussy. Oh yea, you miss sleeping without a 100kg gorilla mounted on your backside, don't you cell-vag? :whacky:

Dude, let's face it. You were human garbage who were tossed into the social dumpster, while I was running the clan, playing all the matches, earning the clans reputation and winning tcl season 12. But hey if posting like this and getting owned makes the time pass, then keep running face first into my Danish slugger. You should’ve told those dudes in prison, telling them I’m your brother or something cool like that so they didn't fuck you up your stink hole and beat you up to a mental condition that obviously got worse over the years.

Proxima - Consider me flattered, naimsaying?

Post by smokestaH »

I remember the cyan color. When u start playing in 2000, the first thing u think off isnt "Oh i hope there is some way i can capture this moment with a screenshot". I didnt know what 'online' gaming was, i was playing for fun, it was new to me. This was in 2000, wether u believe it or not is really not an issue for me. U have said multiple times that SoF was released in 98, 99 or whatever that is simply wrong, SoF was released in 2000. Wether u have played Alpha version, Demo or simply played a map because the lead designer of SoF was your neighbour isnt really critical.

And what do those 2 pieces of copy+paste text prove exactly? "July 6, 2000" and "June 15, 2000"

"Soldier of Fortune (also known as SoF) is a first-person shooter game created by Raven Software and published by Activision on March 27, 2000 for Microsoft Windows"

Post by MinatO »

What's with the prison jokes about JR, did I miss something while I was away? lol

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:
smokestaH wrote:Well ya now u say its the demo. Before u were saying that SoF was actually released in 98 or 99 whatever, which simply wasnt true.
demo was out in 98, sof release 1,03..... 99
you started in early 2000 yea? How come you never saw any color8 bugs on the scoreboard?
Or that you always could use the skin you wanted? things wasn't like this in the earlier versions.
Or any of the oldskool pics you posted from early 2000, never had any cyan tags innit? or the color bugs im talking about =O)
Makes sense doesn't it? Not many that could witness this, but i am one of them so is weedy,fragman,weirdo,dutch thats about it.
lol i remember cyan color, thought sof plus removed it + it never was allowed in league games bcs it lagged the server or some shit like that

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:What's with the prison jokes about JR, did I miss something while I was away? lol
He was in a Guatemalan prison, why? gave little evilans a beatdown and took their sof cds

Post by smokestaH »

MinatO wrote:What's with the prison jokes about JR, did I miss something while I was away? lol
Ofcourse, u are not in the loop.... :ninja:

Post by Fuckemup »

@ ThE Xsycon the ubernub who became the almighty leader of the powerful ]G[enocide clan!

O well, first i'd like to tell you to stfu about the prison stories.. cause you me and any scandinavian human would know buttrapings don't exist in our prisons.
roflmfao, our prisons is like hotells man i tellya.. gym,food 6 times a day, u can smoke,u can call twice a day ( what more do u need? )
And i tested em in 2 scandinavian countries nothing to brag or be proud about but im giving you facts.

Also have to agree, when you say i didn't care about G/SOF when i were in my younger days... I did chase after money and pussy on the weekends instead of playing sof.
I do not regret anything from my past, even wish i could turn back the time and live that life all over again, even twice..
While you was chasing heads and glory in sof1.. are you jelous bitch?
Im even thankful for my time in there,needed a break from everything was good for the brain ;) made me do things abit carefully later on, and even made me increase 23 KG bitch.
Ofcourse as new, people want to put you on the test.. i can take a beating and i can give a beating. Any man can.. But if you just be yourself, and don't act like a tony montana, you get out of it painfree trust me you little sissie.

I also have to agree, that i never been any "Leader" material, anyone who knew me... knows that.
You should be thankful, for even making you a part of the clan.... i needed a bitch who take care of things while i was doing my thing d:
As my 2 sof bros left, first Prophet who i started ]G[ with... then Scar! one of my best buddies ever they was taking care of things Co-leading or whatever u wanna call it.
Now tell the soffers something about me they don't know scumbag.

Now, about you... You should be thankfull that i even took you in the clan, people even voted NO against you and called you nub and shit ThE Xsycon...

Me on other hand im not thankfull that you ran things while i was away.
Im more like pissed, that you fucked up things when i was back.. Every recruit i made, you started to bitch omg i leave the clan omg jr, i helped you out man im your co-leader i took care of things... come on bro please don't let him in, he called me a noob.
Weedy? One of the best, you kicked him because he flamed you..And used Ronins name.. i knew it all the time.
Hawk,Peace,Drake? you kicked em because they was not oldskool enough to deserve the ]G[tag.
Any of these players is 10 times better then you ever were, you stupid wannabefgt.

Now i go even deeper.. Ok like i said, i've done alot of shit in my life.. that i don't regret.
But while i was doing shit, i always promised my family i never become what you became.
A fucking junkee!!!! not just a junkee.. you was a nerd-junkee? can't even describe you in words dude.
You were sniffing coke, take lsd and sit and play sof dude WTF??????
I been doing some coke, but def. not when i play sof, partying,drinking,fucking then it can be awesome till you run out of it hehehe.

You did it, and made the mature guys in your clan leave, like crooked.. d-ss all got enough of your junkee behavour dumb fucking nut. As you flamed em and shit for nothing.
You were the downfall of ]G[ you made it die so many times, i agree the latest time we tried to start it.. i didn't come along with pazey cause he been backstabbing "your" clan.
Its funny you tell me, that i live in the past 1,03 blablalba.. While me and pazey was getting recruits, as we almost died... you always refused OMG THIS GUY PLAYED SOF 3 YEARS!! HE NOT OLDSKOOL MAN! And always told us, Oldskoolers will return mate.. Sof is a adictive game they will always return.
At 1 point ]G[ had 20 members in the clan 17 didn't play for years...
And we died of inactiveness as you didn't want the newskoolers you pure oldskooler you. whahahahah
If you would just listen to me ]G[would still be alive.

Got nothing more to say to you, you are dead in my eyes.. and i mean it.
If you keep coming to skype or something crying, I will do you a favour and put you in rehab.. stupid dopehead.

Proxima - nothing but a nerd and a junkee.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////TRUE STORIES////////////////////////////////////////////

@ smokestah, rezajan the most stubborn fuck ever in sof history.
You just don't give up.. dont you.
So you belive everything that is on wikepedia?
If i show you some vikepediashit that says "Rezajan shimigi jende is a big twat " Do you belive that then? Anyone can post shit with vikepedia.. Don't think anyone would change the sof release history as it means jack shit, but maybe somebody like yourself did get it all wrong as they did start that year or something.
I belive you started in 2000 after the gold releases but you also have to understand this wasn't the release of sof
If you played since start and got the 1,07 version straight away. While ppl stil was playing 1,03 - 1,05 (????? not sure but what i read today it was released in june 2000) - 1,06 - 1,07
Don't know why we discussion it, but i don't like being called a liar... but i am 100% sure i did play demo in 98 and game release in 99.
It atleast was a fullgame that was released, with alot of maps moods etc.. and i don't think they would make 2 different demos.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

found this on gamespy's website
http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/soldier-of-fortune/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Fuckemup »

Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (PC)

Release Region: United States
Release Date: March 27, 2000
Publisher: Activision

Gold edition that means 1,06 patch.. same date as Smoke says.
So what about the 2 earlier versions 1,03 and 1,05 patch?
And what about the demo? still don't make sense, hehehe.
But im 100% sure im right cause 99 was the year my sister was born, and i remember playing sof at these times. And even before she did exist i tried the demo but it was boring same map all over again and again.
Reactions: 8

Re: Start date crap

Post by ShocK »

brainwashed by the OS maybe?

Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

I found this .. So there was a demo ..

Cheats (For Demo)
On The shortcut (or command line) to the game "+set console 1" to the end of the location. Now in-game press the ` key to access the console where you can enter these codes for the following:
cheats 1: Activates cheat mode (Must be entered first)
god: Godmode
Notarget: Enemies can't see you
spawn item_weapon_pistol2 : desert eagle
spawn item_weapon_assault_rifle : uzi
spawn item_weapon_sniper_rifle : sniper rifle
spawn item_weapon_machinegun : heavymachinegun
spawn ammo_weapon_(see above)
spawn m_nyc_ebum : woman
spawn m_nyc_politician : politician
spwn m_nyc_mpunk : male punk

Post by Fuckemup »

no shit sherlock.....

Post by butcha »

ShocK wrote:brainwashed by the OS maybe?
Spoiler:
rofl. that one made me laff irl +1