The TDW appreciation thread

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 14

Re: The TDW appreciation thread

Post by Evil4N »

Pussy clan Image

And yes I keep reposting it because this screenshot embodies the hypocrisy of those ]G[ wannabe-pro's.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:If you don't like reading or care about the posts in this topic, why even bother reading?

Pretty sure people on the forums actually enjoy reading this crap the most cause nothing goes on in the other topics :D.
This is great, im gettin nostalgic reading stuff like this, all the tears and drama. oh man sof players never forgive, never forget and that is our motto sir :clap:
Reactions: 0

Post by snake »

you was all shit, Snake king of sof!

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:Proxima?
Acting like he ever was anything in this game, wish u EVER had some skillz to back up that cocky mouth of yours. Mature guy, middle of the 30's still going to school acting like he livin all luxery but don't even have a car to drive. Funny thing is you say i killed the clan, now tell people the truth instead of making shit up!!!!!!???
Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that) but still everytime i came back from my weeks / months / ya even years sometimes of breaks, i still had my position as the ]G[Leader and you become my dog again, please jr dont recruit them...(Hawk & Peace) they not oldskool enough, please jr dont take him he flamed my mother(weedy) bwahahaahah i took these 3 in instead of the gayretarded Brothers.
That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but my mama didn't raise no fool.
rackkkk tack tack tackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, thats the way it is..... =)

Proxima - nothing but a fucking dog.

I see ya'll, when i see ya fgts!
Hey, Ill believe it when I see it, JR. I find it funny that you’re stuck in the Evilan position trumping up favor in the make shift discussion thread instead of, you know, actually come clear and being honest with things, but its ok, I am not Der Kommissar, you faggoted version, wannabe ]G[leader. I am the man. So, stop your kamikaze suicide game before I pull off your mask, look at you, eye to eye, and tell you to try a little harder.

Imitation is flattery in these parts and I don’t blame you one bit trying to copy me. Shit, if I was wearing your clown shoes I probably would do the exact same thing. But, considering I am not a clown, ill just laugh at the futility and take a note on just how much you follow me around at this forum like a lonely puppy. See that word play? I know you do. That’s what happens when you go to school you uneducated dimwit.

I’ve been the Jedi in the clan since I joined it in 2004 carrying you around on my back like Yoda for how many years now? Watching you spin your way into how many corners until I came full force into the picture to bail your dumb ass out while running the clan in its prime years. You know, when I was ripping out an incredible win streak in ‘06, having the best players around begging me to join, because they damn well knew ]G[ was it! JR is just standing there in jail for strange reason looking stupid? Yeah, that’s you and always will be you.
Fuckemup wrote:Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that)
Now, I don’t know about you, but that’s some pro-active thought right there. Me and D-SS, along with Payday, Dodge, Nukem, Carnage and Doa was the main reason the clan was kept active and alive until we folded in ‘05. I remember this like it was yesterday. I had an argument with Nukem in priv forum over a US player named Violence. This was just after weirdo, Timelow, Hippy and Skarly had joined us to spark some more activeness in the clan. Shortly after that, we folded. D-SS asked me to join UDE with him, I refused and took some months off the game, came back and joined Hyp for a short period of time, ended up with and revived G with you only a year after.

Steve was always a good friend of mine and was the only guy out of the bunch I mentioned from the old G team who didn’t join us for the revival in ’06 - A staunch loyal player, who stayed in UDE until the end, even when we were steamrolling every clan @ TCL .

So JR, kid, save all the translucent drivel and give me a fucking reason to waste more space on you. I honestly don’t take you seriously. You know this. I would much rather allow you to have that personal moral victory of beating the guy who you cheer for regularly then bringing that oblong head back into this stratosphere with such ruthless aggression you might have a mini stroke or something and have to deal with that on my conscience for the rest of my life.[/quote]

Wall of text, and you still seem to ignore the part about crooked.
Tell people the truth?too bad hes not around anymore to confirm this.
When you made an "mature" grown up guy leave the clan like 8-9? years ago, when you also were in your 20's and don't tell me all this so called "top-players" joined the clan cause you asked them too, thats Another lie... As i had a powerful team even Before you joined as our "bench-warmer" and later i made you co-leader of 1 of the most powerful clans in sof history ever, u should be thankful and not cocky against me for putting you on top. Because what did you win Before you joined ]G[ ????
With ThE??? with .coms B team? ya all .com so called top players, moved on to other games and only Escuro was left from the old team. And .com got raped almost every match they played with that darkred tag man common, we were on Another level already.

I give you some ]G[ history you didn't hear/know Before.
Your pretty damn right when you said you helped me alot when i wasn't around, posting upcomming weeks match on forum, pretty hard yes i admit it!!  :mrgreen:

First time i ever made G yaaaaaa [G] in black and name in yellow when you was still a wannabe.
I started it, with Prophet and he was like you... my Co-leader.
And the clan stood for [G]ods! roflmfao, pretty sad wasn't it??
So actually Prophet thought out the name, Genocide as we were already known as [G] couldn't change the tag totally.... shortly after that he quit the game, and G died for some months due inactiveness.

Part 2 :
I had Scar running the shit for me when i was away and he did a waaaaay better job then you did without bragging bout it tbh, SCT Trophy and quit the game wasn't that your broken sof1 Dreams? hahahaha And also alot of Soldiers :
Ironic,Butcha,Doa,Azazel,Nukem,Matheo,Freak,War/Mayhem,Yeorz,Jeroen,Crooked and me <==== pretty much these players that spanked every team in SCT League.
And we didn't recruit for years... Always the same players, even Butch can confirm this.
Man such good players, and mature guys don't even need a leader u dumb fuck, they just wanted too kill.
I remember when you posted on our forum that you wanted to join, thats after alot of us Went inactive and others stopped playing etc... anyway your PLEASE I WANNA JOIN G TOPIC, goddamn that was hilarious how the Active players refused and said NO! i remember Butchs post as it was yesterday " I can't stand danish people, and this guy aint that good so i say no "

So yes, i have to admit that i Always needed a hand or lets call it a secound leader to run the clan.
As i was busy with reallife, and trust me man i don't regret that i didn't play all this time i was away from the game and the clan, not at all!

Good ol' almighty ]G[Leader named proxima, oohh wait if hes the leader hmmm what was Prophet and Scarface that did the same work as he did, but 10 times harder....[/quote]

Everyone knows the story about me and Crooked since it has been told 10000 times already. I'm fucking glad I made Crooked leave and your joy along with it, you drooling half-wit, but I can't take full credit. His precious recruits kick-started their own demise when they thought they could get away with hacking XDT season 1. It were a farce from the beginning. They got caught in the act, packed up their collection of anal hack toys, and then closed up shop.

And you’re right I was nothing special in T#E, but something I must have been doing right since I was invited to join the greatest clan ever. At that point I was also offered a spot in c2o by Shogun, but naturally picked .com since it was the most respectable clan out there. So what did I achieve with .com? I won TCL season 8 div. 1 before it folded summer ‘04. Now, wipe those fucking tears away from the past and maybe I'll show you that I am indeed merciful by giving you a Evilan impersonation for old time's sake. I'll call you a fucking goink, and threaten to fart out a used condom in the shape of your favourite balloon animal.

Post by snake »

lolololol

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:
Pussy clan Image

And yes I keep reposting it because this screenshot embodies the hypocrisy of those ]G[ wannabe-pro's.
Keep copy pasting the same two screenshots and hit the damn joke boards, you big joke? When are you gonna learn your place and know your role here in these parts that you’re nothing but a first class human punching bag that's been worn out and smashed to bits and pieces, you lumpy palooka.

Proxima – I can do this all day.

Post by snake »

palooka omfg lmfao
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Proxima wrote:Now, wipe those fucking tears away from the past and maybe I'll show you that I am indeed merciful by giving you a Evilan impersonation for old time's sake. I'll call you a fucking goink, and threaten to fart out a used condom in the shape of your favourite balloon animal.
Lmao, how do you come up with this shit.

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote:Time for u to get lost, noone has given a fuck about SoF since 2005.
2005 ? So be it. Here is a 2005 piece for you.

Wrecking Smoke since 2005

Post by smokestaH »

Congratulations.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Proxima wrote:Image

]G[EleMeNt <=== Remembers this game like it was today!
TDW nub clan only wanted to play jpntclx in there public matches against us, so be it!!!!
7-0 and whole ]G[team gets kicked.... try to reconnect and this appears :

You are banned from the server
DISCONNECTED!

7-0 in less then 7 minutes, is that even a match? not to me, BORING!!!!!
Ahhhh good old Dark Warriors, public game heros that never lost a singlematch bwhahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:
smokestaH wrote:Time for u to get lost, noone has given a fuck about SoF since 2005.
2005 ? So be it. Here is a 2005 piece for you.

Wrecking Smoke since 2005
The screenshots you provided in this thread are so bad that every single person who watched them is now dumber. You've single-handedly lowered the IQ of an entire internet forum, you bewildered bukkake cum target.

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:Back in 2005 and 2006 we did alot of 2vs2 and 3vs3 jpntclx + irqctf1 games (Evilan, Hades, Appie) against G... and every time Proxima had the big careface to disconnect early or play with a anonymous nickname to ruin the match screenshot. In public your G-clan was always scared to play against us (just like EFZ, those oldskoolers were useless) In our very few meetings within league-matches it was G that got humiliated by us.

Oh god I still remember when Proxima made a anti-TDW rage-topic on clanplay.com because we beated his ass and took it to public to mock his G clan lol.

To get back to the point: Proxima isn't a good player.
Take your time Evilness one, no rush. But while you are there, please feel free to back up your statements, unless of course your screenshot holder posts it:

Proxima - Don’t you cry no more, the truth will set you free.

Post by Evil4N »

Evil4N wrote:
Pussy clan Image

And btw about those "so-called wins" screenshots against TDW, are screenshots of core-tdw members mixed with new sofplayers.
Unlike ]G[ clan, TDW actually recruited new sof players for the sake of the community, ungrateful useless ]G[ Clan :;):

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:Pussy clan Image

And btw about those "so-called wins" screenshots against TDW, are screenshots of core-tdw members mixed with new sofplayers.
Unlike ]G[ clan, TDW actually recruited new sof players for the sake of the community, ungrateful useless ]G[ Clan :;):
Do you go around your daily routine breaking into uncontrolled, spontaneous laughter at various points throughout the day, including when people ask you serious questions? There is medication that you can take for that. As for the green smiley, that may or may not be related to dementia. Do you feel that using a smiley is a weapon and that you are going to smile people to death when you engage in this particular type of narcissistic behavior? Any idea of how imbecilic that comes across when you constantly do it?

Proxima - Someone save me from this textual warlord.

Post by needlah »

Hi.

I made Evilan my bitch so many times I thought he was going to kill himself.