The TDW appreciation thread

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 14

Re: The TDW appreciation thread

Post by Evil4N »

Proxima wrote:Yes 2011, you think I spell lame you? Hell son, after seeing another one of your abortion like screenshots and assembling the reputation you and TDW have had over the years I have to chuff a box of Migraleve before I reply. It's like you played a game of Scrabble with a 3 year old spastic and when you lost you threw the board up in the air and posted the letters in the order they landed.

You should be on your bended fucking knee thanking me for the free schooling in this game kid. Can you understand why I and other forum members are reticent to give a stage to a player who's single claim to fame other than posting from a cardboard box is being unable to post a single relevant screenshot?

That's you bud, Evilan the Illiterate Hobo.
Ofcourse change the subject into personal matters, because thats what you all are: a useless player in SoF. For me in order to talk at your level, I have to pick up some random flaming typical sof noob and put him in front of you, would be a never-ending circus of entertainment.
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:
Proxima wrote:Yes 2011, you think I spell lame you? Hell son, after seeing another one of your abortion like screenshots and assembling the reputation you and TDW have had over the years I have to chuff a box of Migraleve before I reply. It's like you played a game of Scrabble with a 3 year old spastic and when you lost you threw the board up in the air and posted the letters in the order they landed.

You should be on your bended fucking knee thanking me for the free schooling in this game kid. Can you understand why I and other forum members are reticent to give a stage to a player who's single claim to fame other than posting from a cardboard box is being unable to post a single relevant screenshot?

Ofcourse change the subject into personal matters, because thats what you all are: a useless player in SoF. For me in order to talk at your level, I have to pick up some random flaming typical sof noob and put him in front of you, would be a never-ending circus of entertainment.
As you accurately pointed out, you’re not on my level. You're merely too thick-witted to properly capitalise on the very friendly, very free advice I have given in the provided screenshots meaning: Always speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

See, Evilan, I've met your sort before: an enthusiastic player with the greatest idea on the fucking planet who happens to be completely averse to any sort of reality check. Did you forget your claim in the other thread that "G got humiliated by TDW in 2005", without any real evidence to back it up? "Because you're in no rush to set this up as you're mostly interested in getting it right first time", is especially indicative of how utterly deaf you are.

You haven't replied to even one of the very legitimate screenshots I have brought up in this thread, all you did was posting "mixed games" from 2011.

In the business world, we call you a high maintenance account meaning you will pay a premium for anyone's involvement. I know in advance that whomever chooses to associate with you will waste too much time stroking your ego and too little time implementing effective solutions, leading to the inevitable failure of your laughable project.

This is a world of which you obviously know fuck all. What bits of the game can you not yet distinguish from reality?

Proxima - Successful business owner living in comparative luxury.

Evilan - Living in his Grandmas basement pissing in empty bottles, eating cold pizza and waiting to read the will so you can invite some geeks round for a marathon Dungeons and Dragons session.

Post by Dante »

LMAO. Can I join you Minato to eat some popcorn I'll bring mine. I mean we made the show earlier today now it's the turn of theses two bitches. Like I said in a previous thread, you was a good player Proxima nothing much. You survived the fights behind Craneo/Muere back. That's why I'm asking myself, why is he so fucking arrogant ? I mean even Weedy is not as arrogant as you are ( still liked this arrogant bitch :p)

You probably see you as a shark and us as simple fishes. But WE WON'T LET YOU EAT US. We'll FORM A FUCKING GROUP OF FISHES AND WE'LL TRAIN. We'll ask this fucking Smoke to talk about Strategy, Dawn/Minato to talk about everything he knows about you since he analyzed all of you. He probably fall in love with some of you but still can be usefull.

We'll ask Dende/Retard to rape ennemies brains by acting like the fucking weirdos they are. We'll DESTROY YOU AND YOUR LUXURY WORLD. We'll dominate you and when I'll be on your dead body. i'll enter in your skin. And then I'll maybe have THE answer ...

Post by Evil4N »

Suddenly everyone thinks they have to typ like Jr does... wannabe's

Post by Dante »

The fuck you talk about Evi ?
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Proxima wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

As you accurately pointed out, you’re not on my level. You're merely too thick-witted to properly capitalise on the very friendly, very free advice I have given in the provided screenshots meaning: Always speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

See, Evilan, I've met your sort before: an enthusiastic player with the greatest idea on the fucking planet who happens to be completely averse to any sort of reality check. Did you forget your claim in the other thread that "G got humiliated by TDW in 2005", without any real evidence to back it up? "Because you're in no rush to set this up as you're mostly interested in getting it right first time", is especially indicative of how utterly deaf you are.

You haven't replied to even one of the very legitimate screenshots I have brought up in this thread, all you did was posting "mixed games" from 2011.

In the business world, we call you a high maintenance account meaning you will pay a premium for anyone's involvement. I know in advance that whomever chooses to associate with you will waste too much time stroking your ego and too little time implementing effective solutions, leading to the inevitable failure of your laughable project.

This is a world of which you obviously know fuck all. What bits of the game can you not yet distinguish from reality?  

Proxima - Successful business owner living in comparative luxury.           

Evilan - Living in his Grandmas basement pissing in empty bottles, eating cold pizza and waiting to read the will so you can invite some geeks round for a marathon Dungeons and Dragons session.
Out of curiosity, what kind of business are you running?

I always found it interesting to know what gamer(s) in the real world.
Thom was a surgeon I believe, Some1 a civil engineer and Geemal an aerospace engineer. Other than that, I don't recall many SOF players actually having an impressive degree or career.

Me myself, i'm a simple IT Consultant.

Post by Dante »

I'm about to become a lawyer, I don't think it's big. But it's way more important to do something you like.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

HAY WHAT'S UP!???

First of all,
i don't know whats worse :

Drake?
Getting pwnd by google translator bigtime trying to act rough against people who write/talk 10 times better then him.. ridicilous, don't aim higher then you can reach lil boy....
And your team to play the ]G[enocide, roflmfao!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, take Butch off that list as hes one of the oldest ]G[enocide members ever.....
Emirate,Fluxy? They Don't like you french/swizzz homos who ruined this game too much, so i doubt they fight along with you guys so i guess your team would look like this : Julien,Djeje,Drake,Niko,Ender.

And to beat that team, i would bring Genocides B team or even C. With sotico and bad]G[irl as leaders. :lol:

Evilan?
Don't underestimate him, as he got blackbelt in karate... On his forehead, oh shit that made me laugh when ppl posted that Picture of him really!
On topic tho, you should just shut the fuck up Before you get smacked the fucked up..
JULIEN IN ]G[??????????????
He was never in ]G[ and never will be, we had Djeje in ]G[ as we didn't have players each sunday for SFL. Even with him in we had troubles getting 5 each sunday. And stop being so goddamn stubborn, everyone in here knows for sure that THE DARK WARRIORS ended up in a GENOCIDE against ]G[clan.
Thats why you only played 1 single leaguematch against us, and after that you didn't even bother show up... you make no sense.

Proxima?
Acting like he ever was anything in this game, wish u EVER had some skillz to back up that cocky mouth of yours. Mature guy, middle of the 30's still going to school acting like he livin all luxery but don't even have a car to drive. Funny thing is you say i killed the clan, now tell people the truth instead of making shit up!!!!!!???
Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that) but still everytime i came back from my weeks / months / ya even years sometimes of breaks, i still had my position as the ]G[Leader and you become my dog again, please jr dont recruit them...(Hawk & Peace) they not oldskool enough, please jr dont take him he flamed my mother(weedy) bwahahaahah i took these 3 in instead of the gayretarded Brothers.
That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but my mama didn't raise no fool.
rackkkk tack tack tackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, thats the way it is..... =)

Proxima - nothing but a fucking dog.

I see ya'll, when i see ya fgts!

Post by Dante »

Fuckemup wrote:HAY WHAT'S UP!???

First of all,
i don't know whats worse :

Drake?
Getting pwnd by google translator bigtime trying to act rough against people who write/talk 10 times better then him.. ridicilous, don't aim higher then you can reach lil boy....
And your team to play the ]G[enocide, roflmfao!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, take Butch off that list as hes one of the oldest ]G[enocide members ever.....
Emirate,Fluxy? They Don't like you french/swizzz homos who ruined this game too much, so i doubt they fight along with you guys so i guess your team would look like this : Julien,Djeje,Drake,Niko,Ender.

And to beat that team, i would bring Genocides B team or even C. With sotico and bad]G[irl as leaders.  :lol:

Evilan?
Don't underestimate him, as he got blackbelt in karate... On his forehead, oh shit that made me laugh when ppl posted that Picture of him really!
On topic tho, you should just shut the fuck up Before you get smacked the fucked up..
JULIEN IN ]G[??????????????
He was never in ]G[ and never will be, we had Djeje in ]G[ as we didn't have players each sunday for SFL. Even with him in we had troubles getting 5 each sunday. And stop being so goddamn stubborn, everyone in here knows for sure that THE DARK WARRIORS ended up in a GENOCIDE against ]G[clan.
Thats why you only played 1 single leaguematch against us, and after that you didn't even bother show up... you make no sense.

Proxima?
Acting like he ever was anything in this game, wish u EVER had some skillz to back up that cocky mouth of yours. Mature guy, middle of the 30's still going to school acting like he livin all luxery but don't even have a car to drive. Funny thing is you say i killed the clan, now tell people the truth instead of making shit up!!!!!!???
Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that) but still everytime i came back from my weeks / months / ya even years sometimes of breaks, i still had my position as the ]G[Leader and you become my dog again, please jr dont recruit them...(Hawk & Peace) they not oldskool enough, please jr dont take him he flamed my mother(weedy) bwahahaahah i took these 3 in instead of the gayretarded Brothers.
That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but my mama didn't raise no fool.

It's new now, Jr having the best English skills of SOF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I'm not using google translator, I don't write as well as some guys here but it's pretty correct.You fucking sucked my cock to join the last ]G[. And the funny thing is I carried your lil ass in every matchs. Junior you're like Proxima but without his apparently evolued brain. You're nothing special, just a motherfucking arrogant bitch who should drop the soap in Jail instead of raging/trolling on an old game like SOF. I know you haf a lot of problems in your life but cmon mate ...

Post by Evil4N »

rofl internet-warriors, the level in this topic is of a 12 year old kid.

And this is why sof deserves to be death, too many dramawhores.

At one side we got this annoying good-for-nothing "oldskoolers" like Smoke, Jr, Proxima, Butcha who are good for nothing in our community except making drama for bullshit.

At the other side we have those typical clanhopping, spamming sof-trash like Julien, Drake, Snake and Niko who are talking and spamming like inbreds in sof and who would grab to hacks as soon as someone decent wiped the floor of them in a 1vs1 match.

The people I mentioned above should be banned, they havent done any accomplishment for the benefits for the sof community as a whole but only spamming and making dramas. None would notice any difference when they got their ass kicked out of this place.
The only difference is that sof1.org is one step closer into becoming a place of harmony.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

This topic is so embarrassing for so many reasons :fp:

Fyi Dawn and Drake: flux and me played some matches agains the twins, some won, some lost. The only 2o2 we've ever played got interupted tho. Think it was craneo who had to leave (and no I don't think he ''ran'' cause I don't think those fella's are those kind of guys). So basically we'll never know and I'm surprised you care to be honest as 2o2's are boring and meaningless as shit.

The team with the best individual players doesn't always win, I think that has been proven so many times in the past that it's hard to ignore. Speculation is all it is. Just like it's speculation that players who were equal to the twins in 2000 would be equals now. Pazey and craneo actually got better every year, even in the last ''active'' years of sof where others who played as long as them just reached their limit.

Anyway, bring that top G team to the battlefield to atleast play a match instead of talking trash about something that will probably never happen.

@JR: good idea, bring that crazy fuck sotico back, it has been a while since i've spoken to him :(
@Dawn: i'm studying Sportsmarketing and Online Marketing, hopefully finished at the end of this year. Next to that i'm busy playing sports (about 15 hours a week) and working at a supermarket/liquor store as whatever-the-fuck-they-need-that-day kinda guy (8-15 hours a week). What I am gonna do when i'm finished with my study? No fucking clue. :mrgreen:

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:Suddenly everyone thinks they have to typ like Jr does... wannabe's
This post just proves even more that you’re the biggest delusional insecure I have ever come across in this game. See, it actually takes skills and confidence to be a member of an elite crew. Because then you are judged solely by your talent. And you know deep down that your talent wouldn't win you the position of janitor in such a group. So you can pretend that I'm not worth replying to but everybody knows you're full of shit.

Proxima - Always speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:rofl internet-warriors, the level in this topic is of a 12 year old kid.

And this is why sof deserves to be death, too many dramawhores.

At one side we got this annoying good-for-nothing "oldskoolers" like Smoke, Jr, Proxima, Butcha who are good for nothing in our community except making drama for bullshit.

At the other side we have those typical clanhopping, spamming sof-trash like Julien, Drake, Snake and Niko who are talking and spamming like inbreds in sof and who would grab to hacks as soon as someone decent wiped the floor of them in a 1vs1 match.

The people I mentioned above should be banned, they havent done any accomplishment for the benefits for the sof community as a whole but only spamming and making dramas. None would notice any difference when they got their ass kicked out of this place.
The only difference is that sof1.org is one step closer into becoming a place of harmony.
I think u caused more drama than anyone else in the history of SoF. Yep, im oldskool. What kind have shit have i actually started tho? I just have to reply with 'oldskool' and u are gonna take the bait and run with it. U are just an insecure little bitch. U hate oldskoolers because u were rejected by them but on the other hand u want their approval, their 'respect'. Time for u to get lost, noone has given a fuck about SoF since 2005. Move the fuck on. There are more games out there, try some of them.

https:// vine.co/v/ OHnriO9ndPB (@shock i cant post the link without spaces, kept getting an error.)

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:Proxima?

Hey, Ill believe it when I see it, JR. I find it funny that you’re stuck in the Evilan position trumping up favor in the make shift discussion thread instead of, you know, actually come clear and being honest with things, but its ok, I am not Der Kommissar, you faggoted version, wannabe ]G[leader. I am the man. So, stop your kamikaze suicide game before I pull off your mask, look at you, eye to eye, and tell you to try a little harder.

Imitation is flattery in these parts and I don’t blame you one bit trying to copy me. Shit, if I was wearing your clown shoes I probably would do the exact same thing. But, considering I am not a clown, ill just laugh at the futility and take a note on just how much you follow me around at this forum like a lonely puppy. See that word play? I know you do. That’s what happens when you go to school you uneducated dimwit.

I’ve been the Jedi in the clan since I joined it in 2004 carrying you around on my back like Yoda for how many years now? Watching you spin your way into how many corners until I came full force into the picture to bail your dumb ass out while running the clan in its prime years. You know, when I was ripping out an incredible win streak in ‘06, having the best players around begging me to join, because they damn well knew ]G[ was it! JR is just standing there in jail for strange reason looking stupid? Yeah, that’s you and always will be you.
Fuckemup wrote:Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that)
Now, I don’t know about you, but that’s some pro-active thought right there. Me and D-SS, along with Payday, Dodge, Nukem, Carnage and Doa was the main reason the clan was kept active and alive until we folded in ‘05. I remember this like it was yesterday. I had an argument with Nukem in priv forum over a US player named Violence. This was just after weirdo, Timelow, Hippy and Skarly had joined us to spark some more activeness in the clan. Shortly after that, we folded. D-SS asked me to join UDE with him, I refused and took some months off the game, came back and joined Hyp for a short period of time, ended up with and revived G with you only a year after.

Steve was always a good friend of mine and was the only guy out of the bunch I mentioned from the old G team who didn’t join us for the revival in ’06 - A staunch loyal player, who stayed in UDE until the end, even when we were steamrolling every clan @ TCL .

So JR, kid, save all the translucent drivel and give me a fucking reason to waste more space on you. I honestly don’t take you seriously. You know this. I would much rather allow you to have that personal moral victory of beating the guy who you cheer for regularly then bringing that oblong head back into this stratosphere with such ruthless aggression you might have a mini stroke or something and have to deal with that on my conscience for the rest of my life.

Post by Fuckemup »

Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:Proxima?

Hey, Ill believe it when I see it, JR. I find it funny that you’re stuck in the Evilan position trumping up favor in the make shift discussion thread instead of, you know, actually come clear and being honest with things, but its ok, I am not Der Kommissar, you faggoted version, wannabe ]G[leader. I am the man. So, stop your kamikaze suicide game before I pull off your mask, look at you, eye to eye, and tell you to try a little harder.

Imitation is flattery in these parts and I don’t blame you one bit trying to copy me. Shit, if I was wearing your clown shoes I probably would do the exact same thing. But, considering I am not a clown, ill just laugh at the futility and take a note on just how much you follow me around at this forum like a lonely puppy. See that word play? I know you do. That’s what happens when you go to school you uneducated dimwit.

I’ve been the Jedi in the clan since I joined it in 2004 carrying you around on my back like Yoda for how many years now? Watching you spin your way into how many corners until I came full force into the picture to bail your dumb ass out while running the clan in its prime years. You know, when I was ripping out an incredible win streak in ‘06, having the best players around begging me to join, because they damn well knew ]G[ was it! JR is just standing there in jail for strange reason looking stupid? Yeah, that’s you and always will be you.
Fuckemup wrote:Tell them why d-ss and crooked left ]G[ please tell them, this was when i wasn't so Active and you ran the shit (i give you that)
Now, I don’t know about you, but that’s some pro-active thought right there. Me and D-SS, along with Payday, Dodge, Nukem, Carnage and Doa was the main reason the clan was kept active and alive until we folded in ‘05. I remember this like it was yesterday. I had an argument with Nukem in priv forum over a US player named Violence. This was just after weirdo, Timelow, Hippy and Skarly had joined us to spark some more activeness in the clan. Shortly after that, we folded. D-SS asked me to join UDE with him, I refused and took some months off the game, came back and joined Hyp for a short period of time, ended up with and revived G with you only a year after.

Steve was always a good friend of mine and was the only guy out of the bunch I mentioned from the old G team who didn’t join us for the revival in ’06 - A staunch loyal player, who stayed in UDE until the end, even when we were steamrolling every clan @ TCL .

So JR, kid, save all the translucent drivel and give me a fucking reason to waste more space on you. I honestly don’t take you seriously. You know this. I would much rather allow you to have that personal moral victory of beating the guy who you cheer for regularly then bringing that oblong head back into this stratosphere with such ruthless aggression you might have a mini stroke or something and have to deal with that on my conscience for the rest of my life.[/quote]

Wall of text, and you still seem to ignore the part about crooked.
Tell people the truth?too bad hes not around anymore to confirm this.
When you made an "mature" grown up guy leave the clan like 8-9? years ago, when you also were in your 20's and don't tell me all this so called "top-players" joined the clan cause you asked them too, thats Another lie... As i had a powerful team even Before you joined as our "bench-warmer" and later i made you co-leader of 1 of the most powerful clans in sof history ever, u should be thankful and not cocky against me for putting you on top. Because what did you win Before you joined ]G[ ????
With ThE??? with .coms B team? ya all .com so called top players, moved on to other games and only Escuro was left from the old team. And .com got raped almost every match they played with that darkred tag man common, we were on Another level already.

I give you some ]G[ history you didn't hear/know Before.
Your pretty damn right when you said you helped me alot when i wasn't around, posting upcomming weeks match on forum, pretty hard yes i admit it!! :mrgreen:

First time i ever made G yaaaaaa [G] in black and name in yellow when you was still a wannabe.
I started it, with Prophet and he was like you... my Co-leader.
And the clan stood for [G]ods! roflmfao, pretty sad wasn't it??
So actually Prophet thought out the name, Genocide as we were already known as [G] couldn't change the tag totally.... shortly after that he quit the game, and G died for some months due inactiveness.

Part 2 :
I had Scar running the shit for me when i was away and he did a waaaaay better job then you did without bragging bout it tbh, SCT Trophy and quit the game wasn't that your broken sof1 Dreams? hahahaha And also alot of Soldiers :
Ironic,Butcha,Doa,Azazel,Nukem,Matheo,Freak,War/Mayhem,Yeorz,Jeroen,Crooked and me <==== pretty much these players that spanked every team in SCT League.
And we didn't recruit for years... Always the same players, even Butch can confirm this.
Man such good players, and mature guys don't even need a leader u dumb fuck, they just wanted too kill.
I remember when you posted on our forum that you wanted to join, thats after alot of us Went inactive and others stopped playing etc... anyway your PLEASE I WANNA JOIN G TOPIC, goddamn that was hilarious how the Active players refused and said NO! i remember Butchs post as it was yesterday " I can't stand danish people, and this guy aint that good so i say no "

So yes, i have to admit that i Always needed a hand or lets call it a secound leader to run the clan.
As i was busy with reallife, and trust me man i don't regret that i didn't play all this time i was away from the game and the clan, not at all!

Good ol' almighty ]G[Leader named proxima, oohh wait if hes the leader hmmm what was Prophet and Scarface that did the same work as he did, but 10 times harder....

Post by Fuckemup »

Dante wrote:Well I know you're a fan of the twins. But for me they ain't as good as you think.And the times Ironic/Doa played where the fuck was the anticheat.Not saying they used to cheat hmm but still :)

And I never seen Fluxy/Emi playing a 2v2 against the twins...

And tbh with this line up I'm sure we can win :) I would like to try it :(
Doa and Ironic did kick peoples ass after wax release, both of them played after 2006.
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Who cares previous Posts ... This is al about past . Rather concentrate on future

Post by Evil4N »

TotalitioN wrote:Who cares previous Posts ... This is al about past . Rather concentrate on future
Yeah thats what I said a few days ago aswell in the SFL Clanleaderboard, but ofcourse these oldskoolers... the only thing they have is the past... they are desperate people. They know they have been nothing in the latest few sof years, otherwise they wouldn't keep pushing everyone about their "past". Begging for recognision, hahaha Image

It is a laughable bunch of people, with it's own kind of entertainment. No seriously, with them you can have a good laugh, but don't expect any efforts from them for SoF as they only worry about themselves.
Last edited by Evil4N on 11 Jan 2015, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Post by butcha »

Sounds like me right there jr... refusing ppl to join bcs of their nationality. :troll:

Post by MinatO »

If you don't like reading or care about the posts in this topic, why even bother reading?

Pretty sure people on the forums actually enjoy reading this crap the most cause nothing goes on in the other topics :D.