Rebel Quit

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: Signups for the new season

Post by Dante »

MinatO wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
Dante wrote:Put off Rebel of the list. We won't play SOF anymore. Have fun.
So, what the fuck happened? I heard this a lot before from you guys.
I banned them in a server for their disgusting behaviour.
Dawn ? What did I do uglyface ? You played againt djeje and niko, you and evilan lost then you guys started a flamewar I didn't say a single word to you and got kicked. I didn't come back on the server idc and no we won't leave SOF you just jumped in this hole full of shit I prepared.

Re: Rebel Quit

Post by Hayo »

To bad. So what was the reason you guys decided to pull out?

Post by Dante »

The reason ? Pazey said it, anti-aimbot is on, it's well known I'm a cheater.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Dante wrote:The reason ? Pazey said it, anti-aimbot is on, it's well known I'm a cheater.
Atleast the 3-4 people around you are known cheaters lmao
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Hayo wrote:To bad. So what was the reason you guys decided to pull out?
From what I read and heard:
They got banned from a server.

Post by smokestaH »

drama about nothing boys. Can we get a 2015 desktop thread going instead? thanks
Reactions: 1

Re: Signups for the new season

Post by MinatO »

Dante wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
Dante wrote:Put off Rebel of the list. We won't play SOF anymore. Have fun.
So, what the fuck happened? I heard this a lot before from you guys.
I banned them in a server for their disgusting behaviour.
Dawn ? What did I do uglyface ? You played againt djeje and niko, you and evilan lost then you guys started a flamewar I didn't say a single word to you and got kicked. I didn't come back on the server idc and no we won't leave SOF you just jumped in this hole full of shit I prepared.
You should look for new sof friends then u won't have this drama every year. It's ok, i didn't expect you to leave sof. See u tomorrow <3 xoxo

Post by Dante »

Yeah talking bout others behaviours while yours is worst. Just give me a correct reason why you kicked me. "Bye friend"

Post by Fuckemup »

Dante wrote:Yeah talking bout others behaviours while yours is worst. Just give me a correct reason why you kicked me. "Bye friend"
Why did you kick "retard" middle of a match you was losing against him, like 3 Days ago?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:
Dante wrote:Yeah talking bout others behaviours while yours is worst. Just give me a correct reason why you kicked me. "Bye friend"
Why did you kick "retard" middle of a match you was losing against him, like 3 Days ago?
Because Retard is a cheater, everyone knows that.

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
hahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Still mad bro?

Post by Dante »

I have no problem with retard, having a lot of fun playing with him probably one of the most funniest guy around here I just kick when I got camped hard it's even more annoying while I'm playing with Neo/Ahmed/Night.
Besides it yeah I think Dende for sure used cheats I don't know bout retard and Idc its sof public matches and tbh I laugh a lot with them.
But yeah when I see you I kick you. Even when I'm not on your server you talk on my back, I just think you have a big mouth that's all, if you act cool with me I won't kick.

Now don't fucking give me this nerd/kid attitude. I never kick because I lose a match ...
Last edited by Dante on 13 Feb 2015, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Still mad bro?
Ask everyone who play public sof, it's not a secret you know :happy:

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Still mad bro?
Ask everyone who play public sof, it's not a secret you know  :happy:
You call everyone a cheater, everytime somebody beats u... they are cheaters, how many times did you call me cheater already :lol:

Post by Fuckemup »

Dante wrote:I have no problem with retard, having a lot of fun playing with him probably one of the most funniest guy around here I just kick when I got camped hard it's even more annoying while I'm playing with Neo/Ahmed/Night.
Besides it yeah I think Dende for sure used cheats I don't know bout retard and Idc its sof public matches and tbh I laugh a lot with them.
But yeah when I see you I kick you. Even when I'm not on your server you talk on my back, I just think you have a big mouth that's all, if you act cool with me I won't kick.

Now don't fucking give me this nerd/kid attitude. I never kick because I lose a match ...
U just said it urself, YOU KICKED HIM CAUSE YOU GOT CAMPED HARD ( AND HIS PARTNERS WERE RUNNING THE FLAGS ) Means, you kicked him cause you lost? :fp: :clap:

But when you play with Niko, and he sits on enemys shotgun for 20 minutes and you run flags like fwoooahh you dont mind eh, you get what you deserve french/Swiss guys

Post by Proxima »

Dante wrote:
Proxima wrote:Not very nice of you really Huso, you know as well as I do poor Drake isn't good for anything other than hazing the french 'tards.
+1
Btw don't speak to Huso, you're way to superior to speak to him, you are PROXIMA he got caught and left sof. Came back under the nickname Cornetto, such a cool name and for months acted like he wasn't huso. When SOF fucktards community discovered it, he admitted his uncle cheated on his PC.
Look princess, I'm sure those Swiss Rebel guys tells you that you're fantastic while they’re huskily breathing into your ear and you slip another finger up your butt, but it's kinda obvious you don't have jack shit here. Now I'm going to make this very simple for you. Stop beating around the bush with your +1 stories about Huso and start flaming me. Simple, innit?

Post by Dante »

the fuck you talking bout ? ITS NOT THE FACT IM LOSING. It's the fact to annoy people by camping, I never camp and fuck off with niko plz seriously I kicked him so many times for camping or insulting everyone even our players. You fucking don't know shit, you always have a fucking word to say because your mouth is way to big. You're a fucking arrogant bitch and I am too that's why it will never stop you and me the only way to stop this it's when we are in the same clans.

Post by Dante »

Proxima wrote:
Dante wrote:
Proxima wrote:Not very nice of you really Huso, you know as well as I do poor Drake isn't good for anything other than hazing the french 'tards.
+1
Btw don't speak to Huso, you're way to superior to speak to him, you are PROXIMA he got caught and left sof. Came back under the nickname Cornetto, such a cool name and for months acted like he wasn't huso. When SOF fucktards community discovered it, he admitted his uncle cheated on his PC.
Look princess, I'm sure those Swiss Rebel guys tells you that you're fantastic while they’re huskily breathing into your ear and you slip another finger up your butt, but it's kinda obvious you don't have jack shit here. Now I'm going to make this very simple for you. Stop beating around the bush with your +1 stories about Huso and start flaming me. Simple, innit?
You are a clown, wear a red nose and gtfo plz. Seriously man, you're nothing, you just a fucking whore writing on site, trying to win a trashtalk contest or what seriously mate you are so fucking pathetic. Talk less play more. Sit now, fucking do]G[gy.
Last edited by Dante on 13 Feb 2015, 21:24, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
I have to ask Evilan

Are you high?

I only ask as I hope for your sake this fucking paranoia of yours is chemically induced and not a sign of some underlying psychological issues.

Seek help man, for your own sake if for no one elses.

Post by Proxima »

Dante wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Dante wrote:
+1
You are a clown, wear a red nose and gtfo plz. Seriously man, you're nothing, you just a fucking whore writing on site, trying to win a trashtalk contest or what seriously mate you are so fucking pathetic. Talk less play more. Sit now, fucking do]G[gy.
Thank god, newskool fuckwit, show me more of that anger. So do I frighten you just a little bit or are you just some poor, lonely, angry little virgin who's raging against a world that didn't provide him with the pretty girl all those Hollywood happy endings promised him?