CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Post by maker »

what is this quarell about. if they kick evilan he will hack rcons or w/e break your games all the time. just let it be how it is now, who cares what he think of himself. league is running, nothing blocks it, just you ppl trying to dig out past from a grave.

Post by Hayo »

Not sure if I'm understanding it right, but I believe no one is banned on the SFL servers on match day? Bans beside SFL are pretty sad but we can't really help it if hes paying for the servers. I don't like the guy either but thats no reason not to play SFL.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

@Hayo Butcha doesn't have to play any SFL Matches today. Not sure on what right he is claiming that he can endless flame me without facing a ban from it.

This quarrel is about Butcha being banned on my server after he flamed me :dry:
Now they involving MP, #1, SFL-Staff and the whole community as they want to create the image of being the victims of some dark scheme, lmao.
Last edited by Evil4N on 22 Mar 2015, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Hayo wrote:Not sure if I'm understanding it right, but I believe no one is banned on the SFL servers on match day? Bans beside SFL are pretty sad but we can't really help it if hes paying for the servers. I don't like the guy either but thats no reason not to play SFL.
Agreed, SFL has nothing to do with Evilan's personal grudges. Everyone knows that Evilan is the person that bans players from his servers instantly. I deal with it and therefor i argue with him on a respectful manner, just like i try to do with everyone. People reacting emotionally are the ones that are to blame on this. Just think before you talk and Evilan will never ban you.

Post by maker »

Evil4N wrote:This quarrel is about Butcha being banned on my server after he flamed me :dry:
Now they involving MP, #1, SFL-Staff and the whole community as they want to create the image of being the victims of some dark scheme, lmao.
roger that.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:
Fuckemup wrote: I'll take the consequences keep me banned from Evilan servers... but the SFL MATCH SERVERS????? WTF? And my members???? wtf they have to do with my actions against this cocksmoker.

Stop the lies Jr. It's irresponsible to claim that I am supposedly banning players for just being in a clan.
Expected from you though since you lied before at Dumond about me supposedly banning  a whole clan from Dumond's #1 server

Sad figure.
Whos the one making up lies here?
Let me remind you, of something that happened a few years back ;
You banned the whole ]G[ clan multiply of times, and had us banned there for years, FOR YEARS evilan.... even Mature guys like Crooked,D-SS got banned cause me and prox flamed you and they was wearing the same tag like us.... :clap:

Let me remind you again, of newer history....
Butch didn't say shit against you Before you banned him the other day... from the only server in sof with people on, ofcourse he gets frustrated and say something bad against you on this forum and when he see you in game. WHO WOULD'NT????!

Thats why you ban him from 85% of the sof servers, so stop Calling me liar you cockrouch.

About the dumond part - he can confirm this ;
I never said you banned a whole clan, i said you was messing with the server without telling him, or me. Updating silly patches, adding crazy sounds.... And yes, banning me cause i kicked you.

Get the facts straight Before you open that cockhole you call mouth, asian clown.

Post by Fuckemup »

Nijogeth wrote:
Hayo wrote:Not sure if I'm understanding it right, but I believe no one is banned on the SFL servers on match day? Bans beside SFL are pretty sad but we can't really help it if hes paying for the servers. I don't like the guy either but thats no reason not to play SFL.
Agreed, SFL has nothing to do with Evilan's personal grudges. Everyone knows that Evilan is the person that bans players from his servers instantly. I deal with it and therefor i argue with him on a respectful manner, just like i try to do with everyone. People reacting emotionally are the ones that are to blame on this. Just think before you talk and Evilan will never ban you.

Think Before you talk, dude are you braindead?
You supposed to be staff around here, but still a dickless twat it seems like.
He can say what he want, do what he want.... and people should be queite?
I feel sorry for the people growing up, being raised that way.... they end up like homos or like evilan.
If somebody hit you in school, you call the cops ehhh??? hahahaha fucking man up.

If my son comes home Crying cause somebody hit him in school, i should beat him up aswell.... for not beating up the guy who hit him in school, fucksake man what a bunch of sissies around here.
no wonder you suck at sof @ ur reallifes.

Beleive it or not, im totally done argueing with kids in a deadass game, and a deadass forum.
Have fun playing your 3 clan League, SFL guys.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

Fuckemup wrote: Sorry for the mature guys in MP clan (Paz,cran,minato,bundy,zomb,zinc)
And sorry for the other mature Clans, you know who you are.
I am not mature? :cry: You disappoint me brah.

Post by MinatO »

Junior, just to lighten up the mood here.

6 clans minus 1 clan equals 5, not 3 :troll:

Post by Nijogeth »

Fuckemup wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:

Think Before you talk, dude are you braindead?
You supposed to be staff around here, but still a dickless twat it seems like.
He can say what he want, do what he want.... and people should be queite?
I feel sorry for the people growing up, being raised that way.... they end up like homos or like evilan.
If somebody hit you in school, you call the cops ehhh??? hahahaha fucking man up.

If my son comes home Crying cause somebody hit him in school, i should beat him up aswell.... for not beating up the guy who hit him in school, fucksake man what a bunch of sissies around here.
no wonder you suck at sof @ ur reallifes.

Beleive it or not, im totally done argueing with kids in a deadass game, and a deadass forum.
Have fun playing your 3 clan League, SFL guys.
Thats exactly the kind of braindead reaction i expected. Beating up a little kid, because he beat up someone his age. The fuck is that about?

Dude, the mayor cause of problems for sfl are the ones that act though like a bunch of idiots and cry when they are banned. Deal with people and act like you do in normal life (although i am not sure if some people here know what normal life is) and nobody will ban you or kick you.

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:
Huh i didnt flame him in the server and he banned, we had some grudges on the forum after and he ban me again from another server.. a SFL one..well im not the first one and not the last one. Enjoy your game im out aswell

#JESUISBUTCH
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

funny how the biggest flamers in this forum, Butcha and Jr are acting like they are victims.

Disgusting.

Post by Nijogeth »

Its not like ur innocent. Where there are 2 fighting there are 2 wrong. Its up to those to admit theyre wrong.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

I reckon it'd help if evilans servers weren't tagged up as sfl servers when they're not being used for the league; save some confusion here.

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:Its not like ur innocent. Where there are 2 fighting there are 2 wrong. Its up to those to admit theyre wrong.
Dude what the? he came into the server said he gonna ban some israeli guy and any other israeli player on sof from every sof server he could.. and u support that? what the fuck..

is that ur plan too keep this game alive? keep maor,pinch etc banned? 5 months ago he crashed servers and hacked rcon just to fuck up things now he starts shit here n there. last month it was the frenchies.. now us, prolly next one is the polacks he used to mess with couple of months ago probably.. GOOD JOB SIR, KEEP IT UP!

Yea he can keep on banning n shit and we can decide not to bother anymore and organising teams week after week in this fkin 15 yr old game. #1 is out, deal with it...

Post by Nijogeth »

So, its just that? I wasnt there, so i am not supporting anything.

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:So, its just that? I wasnt there, so i am not supporting anything.
Does it matter anyway? Its his server so he can do whatever float his boat right..

anyway, iv seen ppl like him come n go.. this time (me personally) had enuff. Never shudve reinstalled this shit in the first place anyway, just came back to do some games with jr and some other players here n there. Time to move on
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

As far as i'm concerned you're not banned from the SFL match servers apart from evilan's own servers. And those bans are based on personal grudges I suppose?

Why o why is it that every sundayevening when I look on these forums I see a shitload of drama? Does everybody need to get rid of his surplus of testosterone in the weekends? So sensitive...

Anyway, I guess this is what you can expect when trying to insult and annoy eachother to the boilingpoint, which is what alot of players tend to do. All of you involved in this situation should grow the fuck up to be honest. And yes that includes evilan and the peeps who tried to purposely get him to the point of virtual rage (which is easily achieved in case of evilan). The only victims here are the players who actually try to enjoy the game, so thanks on behalf of them.

Post by Yngwa »

Poopy mc shitpee hahahaha funny

Post by Fuckemup »

. .
Last edited by Fuckemup on 22 Mar 2015, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.