WHY

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 14

Re: WHY

Post by Evil4N »

Yeah at their peak before WaX release. True story.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Dude you fucking sleeping, Geus the Juicemaster, DoA, Ironic, Muere and Pazey (you should know) was still raping after wax release.
I remember ]G[ was one of the first clans installing those to the servers, haxorcist and wax.

// thank god for Azazel the creator of wax, he was clanned as a ]G[ member back then :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:I agree, that team was prolly the strongest team ever in sof history.
When those guys were at there peaks :)

SCT League 2004.
]G[ won it with 1 map loss and 1 draw LOL
And like 22 maps winning streak.  :mrgreen:

MD Cup was funny, as it was INF ammo and each clan picked one map each.
Many choosed to play that instead of TCL, same story with RP cup, and SCT.
really? never heard of md cup lol.. i left sof between 2005-2008. didnt login to a single sof forum or played 1 min of it so i mustve missed something lol :dntknw: . Kinda left sof after cyber left sof for css. remember he hosted WDs forum aswell on clan-killers.com
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

MP Eminem a cheater wait wut. Care to back up those claims smallson? He was the brother of DT / EFZ Dextro. Played mainly in the early stages of SoF. Wasnt at all that active after 2004. When did you think he was dodgy or anything?

As for best clans. who knows who was the ultimate best. To be the best you got to beat the best that's for sure. There are multiple clans who where dominating one time or another. Comparing clans from 2001 to clans from 2006 isn't that usefull I believe. People who played in 2006 had 5/6/7 years more experience so you could argue that people where better. People will stay with their heads in the past.

Its like Pele who keeps complaining that Messi wont ever reach his lvl blabla. That idiot keeps comparing 1800 footbal to 2015 footbal. Everything changed, the general player base got better in general so the level was higher. You could arguee that it was harder to be the best in 2006 compared to 2001/2002 but you really have arguments for both sides.

So for me there isn't a single clan who was the best but I rather have a couple of clans I respect for their achievements throughout the sof history.

Sadly I have to agree that G is one of those clans, great players and always hard to play against them. MP is on that list and so is EFZ. Also SEALS, EC*K, .COM, THE, C2O and fuck I probably can't remember a whole bunch of them right now. Point is, there where a lot of great awesome fucking clans who deserve to be mentioned and you can't really objectively say that 1 is the best overall unless you're trolling.

Post by butcha »

Picard wrote:MP Eminem a cheater wait wut. Care to back up those claims smallson? He was the brother of DT / EFZ Dextro. Played mainly in the early stages of SoF. Wasnt at all that active after 2004. When did you think he was dodgy or anything?

As for best clans. who knows who was the ultimate best. To be the best you got to beat the best that's for sure. There are multiple clans who where dominating one time or another. Comparing clans from 2001 to clans from 2006 isn't that usefull I believe. People who played in 2006 had 5/6/7 years more experience so you could argue that people where better. People will stay with their heads in the past.

Its like Pele who keeps complaining that Messi wont ever reach his lvl blabla. That idiot keeps comparing 1800 footbal to 2015 footbal. Everything changed, the general player base got better in general so the level was higher. You could arguee that it was harder to be the best in 2006 compared to 2001/2002 but you really have arguments for both sides.

So for me there isn't a single clan who was the best but I rather have a couple of clans I respect for their achievements throughout the sof history.

Sadly I have to agree that G is one of those clans, great players and always hard to play against them. MP is on that list and so is EFZ. Also SEALS, EC*K, .COM, THE, C2O and fuck I probably can't remember a whole bunch of them right now. Point is, there where a lot of great awesome fucking clans who deserve to be mentioned and you can't really objectively say that 1 is the best overall unless you're trolling.
well sure... but me and jrs point is mp and G peaked at different times thats all.

anyway sof is sof.. all you need to do is run forward and shoot. not rocket science lol :clap:

Post by Evil4N »

TDW defeated both MP and G. NEXT

Post by Fuckemup »

Can't proove it mate... just my thoughts and everytime i "thought" somebody was hacking they were caught, in one way or another no need to mention anyone tho :) Your right its hard to compare who was the best ever, as sof nowdays is all about autoexecs/lowping/strongass internet And who cares if teams are unfair i play with my sof bro against 2 new players and make them ragequit + uninstall and never come back!!!! Not many enjoying the game as it was created, yeah with full graphics and all that.

I removed the legoland graphics long time ago, i actually like seeing the heads splashes and shoot legs of your bodies newbies.
Don't know why people still play legoland/minimum graphics and different soundhacks lol.

A little tip for those players specially to ; Emirate,Fluxy,Evilan. + others.
Reinstall the game (to make sure all shit is gone - goto settings set everything on high put the volume on sof music down a little bit, yeah i said a little bit... don't turn it off totally.
Its cool music man it can make your blood pump harder before the tuff sfl games we having on sundays :lol:

Just put a fake name as you for sure is affraid of loosing and just enjoy the goddamn game you'll see it won't make you much shittier then you are atm. its nothing to gloryhunt left in this game, you can't be best of the best.. Most of the "best" players even "best" compitition is all gone by now. Just a little tip for ya gloryhunters to enjoy sof in its last days :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Most of the "best" players even "best" compitition is all gone by now.
I am still here.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Evil4N wrote:TDW defeated both MP and G. NEXT

When?

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Picard »

Was that before or after Hades died?

On a more serious note. Ofcoursee you could win a match vs MP, G or whatever TOP clan. Even Sevilla can beat Barcalona, doesn't mean they are better in general, just that time for X reasons.

But some installments of TDW wherent that bad indeed. Heck even I joined up at some point, The Dark Warriors #neverforgetman

And yes G peeked way before MP indeed. And maybe after that as well with the 13th reborn edition of G. Im pretty sure I once had the tag but that might even been the 16th version.

Post by Fuckemup »

EF Fidel aka ]G[astro was never in ]G[ its clearly a fake win :redface:

Post by Sauron »

Evilan's TDW?
or
Zefez&Hade's TDW?

I've enjoyed my time in both.
All dough.. Appie/United/LegenD & Evilan/ZechZ where mostly whiny.
"Lack off this, Lack of that." & "Don't take mah armour! :angry:"

Ahh poor fluxy has grown :ghehe:
TDW vs SaD 3v3 jpn.jpg
Also shady on there.
TDW vS SaD 3v3 Irqctf1.jpg
TDW vS SaD 3v3 Irqctf1.jpg
Last edited by Sauron on 19 Nov 2015, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sauron »

Fuckemup wrote:EF Fidel aka ]G[astro was never in ]G[ its clearly a fake win  :redface:
He probably just played with you guys for a few maps. As substitute.

TDWvsp-op-irq.gif
TDWvsp-op-irq.gif
Last edited by Sauron on 19 Nov 2015, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Evil4N »

Sauron wrote:Evilan's TDW?
or
Zefez&Hade's TDW?

I've enjoyed my time in both.
All dough.. Appie/United/LegenD & Evilan/ZechZ where mostly whiny.
"Lack off this, Lack of that." & "Don't take mah armour!  :angry:"

Ahh poor fluxy has grown :ghehe:
TDW vs SaD 3v3 jpn.jpg
Also shady on there.
Fluxy losing from Sauron... good old SoF days :mrgreen:
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Evil4N wrote:Image
No teamwork from our side, thats why we lost /excuse :mrgreen: :
Still outfragged the shit out of you guys but teamwork and caps matter. Fair enough GG :mrgreen:

VoW was a some sort of TDW right?

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote: wtf was MD cup anyway? Eskobar created team.xg which was me,esko,bob,static,hippy,fatty,fujin and some other dude. Esko later changed xg into MD and we won div2 TCL.. think bad or dw came 2nd. div1 was won by EFZ... this was 2005 and we never started some MD cup cus MD died and some guys joined C and others joined cybers/doa attempt to recreate eck (2nd time when matheo got caught lol). MD cup mustve been like 2007.. no way it was 05 pedro.  and that G game was not the strongest G team.. altho they won G had stronger line ups before.'

edit: strongest G was in 2004.. ironic,muere,craneo,geus and doa. period, end of discussion. after 04 it went down hill  (only proxima says otherwise lol)   :mrgreen:
I might be wrong but which year approximately are you talking about when XG changed to MD? I don't remember Fujin being in the original MD. The earliest MD I remember (and I started late 2001/2002) had Klone in their lineup.

Anyways I agree with your strongest G team from 2004. I always heard this hype about DoA pre-2004 but G overall in 2004 was pretty disgusting to play against. You could put those 5 in any top10 throughout history of SOF.

I know Proxima likes to claim that his G from afterwards was great and he was awesome and everyone was awesome in G but honestly most G players other than pazey/craneo were not impressive in 2005 and after. Game? Lopes or that spanish dude who used to be in MD (forgot his name)? Lmao nothing special, might as well have been playing for MAD at that point. I actually never understood why Game was core in proxima's lineups. If you look at 10 matches, in 9 matches he would have like 20 points with 10 frags. Does that mean he's shit? No because he's a defender but that simply meant that his team carried him so hard that he never had to do anything. A defender is really only tested when he's playing vs a superior opponent. Nego was 10x the defender that Game ever was.

If MP had their best lineup as Dumond already stated, they would have lost that TCL final. Me and Bundy were not active as we used to be and definitely not in the same league of the played who played that day. I'm quite confident that if Fushy and KiLLeR played instead of us, that MP would have won both sides on maroc.

Post by Fuckemup »

Everyone has different opinions ofcourse, but for me you can't compare MP with ]G[ at all...
oh yes maybe in 2011 2012 only chance MP could of beaten ]G[ ever. Having Weedy,Emirate,Keifer,Minato,Pazey,Craneo,Drake,Ducky,Evilan While i had weaker players around me :)

Saying that pazey and craneo is all ]G[ lol , i tell you a story and its a true story. Ironic and Doa would smack them so hard back then between 2000-2006 and make them ragequit. Me and Freak would do the same :)
Winning the SCT finals without Pazey,Craneo,Proxima even VERSUS Pazey and Craneo says enough tbh :lol:
I kept kicking em out, cause they kept backstabbing us they loved jumping from cock to cock.
I wasn't around much these times so everytime i went away Prox recruited them again :tongue:
I remember they left one time, Prox asked them why they left then they left to join MD cause there was no challange for them anymore playing with ]G[ hahahaha also says enough i guess.... :)

BigUps to my sof bros ;
]G[ToKeR! ]G[PoKeR! ]G[ChoKeR! ]G[SmoKeR! ]G[SnoKeR! ]G[GeNeRaL! ]G[PayDay! (if i didn't name him already haha) Bad]G[irl ]G[CrOoK! ya.... good times, some of you remember wich times.... No prox, no twins, just pure pwnage.
White tags, different " ! "

Greetz from your Leader ;

]G[JõKëR!
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Never really thought Pazey and Craneo were that special at all. Fragging them was not much of a deal on that maroc game and also these games we played where I was pretty rusty.

I think I rate and Fushy, Jarek and Butcha above them on their peaks.

Never really played against Ironic as much, so I can not judge his skills. Somewhere in 2004 Cyber restarted Eck and man this Doa still cracked skulls and made people ragequit pretty hard.

Crook was not anything special in my eyes.

Post by MinatO »

You posted the same screenshots twice man, wheres 2nd the map? :p