WHY

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 6

Re: WHY

Post by Fuckemup »

oh no you didn't :) you and Weedy rocked this game indeed, but had a lame tactic bro not like all of your frags was shotgun vs shotgun tbh you both did camp/cover alot.

Ohh and btw, this was secound map guys, first one Varyat played instead of Butch and you killed us easily... but it was more like a 4on5 as Varyat was getting ddosed or having connection problems his ping was above 100-200 95% of the game.

Still doesn't matter, ]G[ sucked here.
Thats exactly the times were i said you were the better team, the only times IMO.
Just take a look at the stats, im the ONLY one in ]G[ with positive stats, even both maps butch neutral aswell d:
Pazey should thank me for that flag, i remember him running down on irq i was up on the c4s killed one of you up. ran down and naded 3 of you at the same time, hahahaha.

good times, ggs
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

MinatO wrote:
butcha wrote: wtf was MD cup anyway? Eskobar created team.xg which was me,esko,bob,static,hippy,fatty,fujin and some other dude. Esko later changed xg into MD and we won div2 TCL.. think bad or dw came 2nd. div1 was won by EFZ... this was 2005 and we never started some MD cup cus MD died and some guys joined C and others joined cybers/doa attempt to recreate eck (2nd time when matheo got caught lol). MD cup mustve been like 2007.. no way it was 05 pedro.  and that G game was not the strongest G team.. altho they won G had stronger line ups before.'

edit: strongest G was in 2004.. ironic,muere,craneo,geus and doa. period, end of discussion. after 04 it went down hill  (only proxima says otherwise lol)   :mrgreen:
I might be wrong but which year approximately are you talking about when XG changed to MD? I don't remember Fujin being in the original MD. The earliest MD I remember (and I started late 2001/2002) had Klone in their lineup.

Anyways I agree with your strongest G team from 2004. I always heard this hype about DoA pre-2004 but G overall in 2004 was pretty disgusting to play against. You could put those 5 in any top10 throughout history of SOF.

I know Proxima likes to claim that his G from afterwards was great and he was awesome and everyone was awesome in G but honestly most G players other than pazey/craneo were not impressive in 2005 and after. Game? Lopes or that spanish dude who used to be in MD (forgot his name)? Lmao nothing special, might as well have been playing for MAD at that point. I actually never understood why Game was core in proxima's lineups. If you look at 10 matches, in 9 matches he would have like 20 points with 10 frags. Does that mean he's shit? No because he's a defender but that simply meant that his team carried him so hard that he never had to do anything. A defender is really only tested when he's playing vs a superior opponent. Nego was 10x the defender that Game ever was.

If MP had their best lineup as Dumond already stated, they would have lost that TCL final. Me and Bundy were not active as we used to be and definitely not in the same league of the played who played that day. I'm quite confident that if Fushy and KiLLeR played instead of us, that MP would have won both sides on maroc.
it was 2005. we won the TCL season 9 or some shit like that.. just look at the history n this forum. it was 2005 it only lasted like a couple of months. weirdo was also in it, it was the first and the last time md was revived (or atleast that was what i thought) G had pretty decent team in 2008 that xdt season. i mean we kept up with the [?] hackers.. even destroyed sK (Ole + evilan) 24-0 on irq1 or some shit like that :bored: :biggrin:

but 2004 yea G were at their peak. MP id say 2006-2008. MP was a great clan, lasted for a long time and had some decent players. but for me 2004 were a good sof year, full 4 divisions all active clans... prolly the last time TCL was so "big". you know wot im talking about mad/gt punk :troll:
Reactions: 0

Post by pussybeggar »

Although I have never played Jerek and Butch on their peaks while I was on my peak. The stats say enough.

I remember playing a Virgo in 2005 on a DM server and he was pretty good. 'Not top-tier 1' yet. Was this Jarek?
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Second map:

There is always some camp on irqctf1. From both sides a bit, but I had the idea Weedy started camping more so he could get a higher fragcount than me. Also Coyote fucked it up. That last cap Pazey made was preventable if Coyote told us where he was going. That guy was shy as fuck on TS and did not say a word.

Although I never played against Butcha and Jarek at their peaks during my peak. Their stats say enough.

I do remember a guy names Virgo playing DM a lot in 2005 /2006. Was that Jarek? Pretty good DM fragger tback then.

Anyway we all have biased opinions of the time we had the most fun at.

Post by Jarek »

Yes i was using name IQ Virgo and was playing alot dm but for sure not in 2005. I joined Iq probbaly on the end of 2006. Before i was Ca almost a year and was playing usually ctf. Playing SoF is still good fun for me just harder to found any target in this empty servers :).

Post by pussybeggar »

Anyway Pazey and Craneo camped us too. It should have stayed 0-0 if Coyote did not fuck it up. Still remember you sometimes hiding behind that box shooting us in the back near that heavy machinegun.

That game on maroc were all mid/defense kills forn me as it was almost impossible entering the G base. Still had some sick ass stats that game. Too bad Bugli, Killer or Fushy could not play.

Good times. G was the best clan ever in 2004. Case close.
SOF will never be a game like SOF
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

@2007 maybe? You played with Wolve,Muscles and Sire right? Anyway after 2007 I uninstalled SOF till 2011.

Pazey and Craneo camped us too. It should have stayed 0-0 if Coyote did not fuck it up. Still remember you sometimes hiding behind that box shooting us in the back near that heavy machinegun.

That game on maroc were all mid/defense kills for me as it was almost impossible entering the G base. Still had some sick ass stats that game. Too bad Bugli, Killer or Fushy could not play.

Good times. G was the best clan ever in 2004. Bestvline-up too. Case close. :ninja: :ninja:
SOF will never be a game like SOF
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

bs, just admit my cover was beatiful and it was a deserved flag mayneee :)
MP was lucky the first game, as Varyat was lagging - secound map you didn't have a chance too, if we're talking CTF.
Just look at the stats, im the only one with positive stats both maps - my team sucked.

Plus you all were on TS, ]G[ wasn't on TS and didn't use any binds :)

Look at Minato toying with us first map, not supposed to happen.
:troll: :mrgreen:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote: Plus you all were on TS, ]G[ wasn't on TS and didn't use any binds  :)
^The use of TS and binds is also a measure to determine if a clan is good or not. So this is not a excuse lol.

Post by MinatO »

Fuckemup wrote: Look at Minato toying with us first map, not supposed to happen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYyq43N30TU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:troll:  :mrgreen:
Haha I knew we wouldn't be able to bulldozer my way through pazey, craneo etc so I had to do some Hayo shit on that 2nd map and got 2 caps.
I once saw Hayo do this against EF and they got mad in their teamchat even though he did it against most clans over the years. Just waiting and hiding until everyone is out of the base.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

So basically we're trying to determine what the best clan in sof history was based on stories from different era's and some screens?

So mp and g were the best ever somewheren between '97 and 2008 untill some weirdass tdw clan came around and beat them up while sauron is a better player than fluxy.

This topic opened my eyes :blink:

And yes. The G from proxima sucked balls, guess that's the point everyone agrees on :mrgreen:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Was bored and checked the serverlog of MaD server..
Real of name faker :confused:
fushy.PNG
fushy.PNG (11.52 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Post by Evil4N »

According to my ip-logger, IP's starting with 83.81 can be either from Huso or Dumond. I think it's Dumond who is missing his friend Fushy :wub:

Post by MinatO »

Emirate wrote:So basically we're trying to determine what the best clan in sof history was based on stories from different era's and some screens?

So mp and g were the best ever somewheren between '97 and 2008 untill some weirdass tdw clan came around and beat them up while sauron is a better player than fluxy.

This topic opened my eyes  :blink:

And yes. The G from proxima sucked balls, guess that's the point everyone agrees on  :mrgreen:
Obviously there's no way to prove such a statement. There have been many strong lineups over the year and you can't really compare the different eras. Doesn't mean we can't guess right? Makes it fun I would say.

But I think most people who have played against that G line-up from 2004 would agree that they are top3 if not the best line-up of all time. Geus, Ironic, Pazey, Doa.. are all legendary players. They're like the Brazil football team of 2002.

You thought Pazey was good? Imagine playing 5 of them and before you come with the teamwork argument, YES they had teamwork.

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:So basically we're trying to determine what the best clan in sof history was based on stories from different era's and some screens?

And yes. The G from proxima sucked balls, guess that's the point everyone agrees on  :mrgreen:
talking sof1 on a sof1 forum.. better believe it son :wub:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

MinatO wrote:

Obviously there's no way to prove such a statement. There have been many strong lineups over the year and you can't really compare the different eras. Doesn't mean we can't guess right? Makes it fun I would say.

But I think most people who have played against that G line-up from 2004 would agree that they are top3 if not the best line-up of all time. Geus, Ironic, Pazey, Doa.. are all legendary players. They're like the Brazil football team of 2002.

You thought Pazey was good? Imagine playing 5 of them and before you come with the teamwork argument, YES they had teamwork.
Ofcourse it's fun. Just the: I WOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU IF!!!! parts are kinda retarded. But gotta say, the rest of the topic is quite nice.

I'd love to play that line up. Just to see how i'd do against them.

And no I won't come up with a teamwork comment as I haven't played against geus and ironic so I couldn't even guess how such a team would play together. Where did this weird comment come from anyway?

Personally I liked the line-up with all the frenchies of MP (crap'z, killer, felipe). Was cool to watch them beat fragwise stronger clans with their weird tactics and frequent rage-attacks :mrgreen: Wouldn't call them a top-3 line-up though unless we're talking about entertainment...

Post by MinatO »

Emirate wrote:
MinatO wrote:

Ofcourse it's fun. Just the: I WOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU IF!!!! parts are kinda retarded. But gotta say, the rest of the topic is quite nice.

I'd love to play that line up. Just to see how i'd do against them.

And no I won't come up with a teamwork comment as I haven't played against geus and ironic so I couldn't even guess how such a team would play together. Where did this weird comment come from anyway?

Personally I liked the line-up with all the frenchies of MP (crap'z, killer, felipe). Was cool to watch them beat fragwise stronger clans with their weird tactics and frequent rage-attacks :mrgreen: Wouldn't call them a top-3 line-up though unless we're talking about entertainment...
Those French guys were pretty weird in a funny way and heavily underrated as well. I feel that they were at their best in MP even. A guy like KiLLeR would just cap ALWAYS, no matter which clan he's playing against. They were funny like Cocaine on ts but just less retarded than him. We had a lot of fun even though the competition was weak (G died) and we won the league easily. The only competition was basically WD who had Zombie/Zinc/Torque/Grief/Matsu.

For what it's worth, seeing as there's no mention of EF here, I actually think EF once had a really strong lineup as well (was something like Flux/Juiced/Fidel/Boxor....). It's around the time Fidel/Castro started midfielding on almost any map and EF was almost unbeatable on specific maps like akercity, gicctf and bronx. I'm not sure who did most of the communication in that lineup but it was hard to break through EFs midfield.

Post by Prorace »

MinatO wrote:For what it's worth, seeing as there's no mention of EF here, I actually think EF once had a really strong lineup as well (was something like Flux/Juiced/Fidel/Boxor....). It's around the time Fidel/Castro started midfielding on almost any map and EF was almost unbeatable on specific maps like akercity, gicctf and bronx. I'm not sure who did most of the communication in that lineup but it was hard to break through EFs midfield.
The line-up was Juiced/Flux/Castro/Prorace/Marduk/Eroxed. Good old times :wub:
We had Boxor, Killer, also Hydra and Vanquish playing sometimes, but mainly this line-up showed up 9/10 for league match.

I remember TS with castro was just epic times :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

Prorace wrote: I remember TS with castro was just epic times  :mrgreen:
Rednecks can be funny sometimes

Post by Jarek »

Dumond i was playing alot with Sire in IQ but not much with Wolve or Muscles. When i joined IQ few days later Wolve left sof for some years. When he back he restarted with other guys ICDP but again after few weeks he left sof. But i remember he was great player in both ctf and dm in my Ca times. Remmeber him owning me on nycdm3. When he back to sof again i was much more competitive :). I dont remmeber to manny games vs u to in dm. Only one on nycdm5 but it was with more players.

@ Junior stop putting a foult of this loose vs MP only on my hands :). Ye i was lagin but same as i was lagin in all matches of this season. My ping on ss was 64 and i think it wasnt 95% of the time 100-200 :). Still my frags was on minus but wasnt so bad to tell it was 4vs5 just in this game MP was stronger team. But in last 2 games of this season vs EF on sofia and TT on iran2004 still with 60+ ping my caps decided about winning tittle :)