Re: Jr faggot

Post by TotalitioN »

im best fighter of sof .. Close topic please nuff Saïd
Reactions: 0

Post by Prorace »

dmd wrote:
Prorace wrote:
dmd wrote: I am just an 122 kg endo/mesomorph at around 1,96. I used to do jiujitsu as a kid and had an orange belt and was ready to go for green but then came SOF and I quit doing jiujitsu when I was 13 lol. Then came the drugs, some steroids and started kickboxing at age 23 blabla. Then I had a car accident and I lost some gains and could not continue kickboxing and lifting. Now I am back on track with lifting, swimming (every 2 weeks) and kickboxing. The smaller guys at the boxing gym are just easier to block or take down than the taller ones. Period.

Just depends what's the guy been practising. I am 1m78 for 86kg, you got a very big strenght advantage, but I think i can take you down 8 out of 10 and you probably don't take me down as often as You want to, since my gravity center is lower then yours, plus I've been practising Judo for more then 10 yrs for a Brown belt. If you face a kickboxer with same size as mine, for sure you'll take him down just every try.  :biggrin:
This is just based on your subjective speculation. I am not here to say I can kick anyone's ass or anything. But that 8 out of 10 number is just biased. What if I give you a low kick before you can get to me? A full straight punch with my long arms at you face leaving you disorientated and leaving room for me to go full rage at you. Yes you have a very high chance once you take me down you win by submission.
Only a real fight can show the outcome. Also, these Rugby players are beast but are not specialized to kick or punch for knock-outs. They just tackle the shit out of you if you get hit and indeed you are buttfucked lol. Fights can go both ways.
Me neither dude, just that smaller guys are not specially easier then taller guys. It's just up to what you've training about, how good you are at it, if your fighting IQ is enuff to do the right things to win. Also how you use your natural ability. :smile: You never run into a taller guys as you are sure you'll get counter by his reach, you let him come, throw haymaker, and take him down :mrgreen:
butcha wrote: edit2: nvm, not turing thisi nto  a MMA topic.
Whereeee.. Can't wait for tommo !! ;)
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Butch has white belt bjj ... Ur on sof evry evening man ... When u train ?
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

Old vs the new dutch kickboxer Rico Verhoeven
Semmy Schilts height advantage shown at 7:00
Rico Verhoeven his MMA debut.
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Yeah i know Ricardo Verhoeven .. He Lives in bergen op zoom And trains his mma at schouteren where i train mma ...

Post by maker »

oh, suddenly all sof players are pro fighters.

Post by Fossil »

I remember when my bro was fighting in this tournament in Hongkong and his opponent played dirty and broke my bros leg. To avenge him i signed up for the next tournament and trained with an older asian man in Muay Thai. Naturally i was a talent and picked up quickly. I remember this one training where i had to kick a bamboo (i believe it was) until i had broken it into 2, my leg was blue but i kept hitting and hitting it until i managed to break it. So i met the guy that fucked up my bro in the final. He again played dirty and threw sand in my eyes, so i had to fight blind for a few minutes. I finished the fight with my signature move; spin kick my opponent while in the air. Pretty cool.

I have another story that happened a few years later. My brother was murderd because he was around the wrong type of people. My sister in law had no money to support herself so i decided to participate in some street fighting for a quick buck. It was pretty weird, i am just walking down the street minding my own business and i see a 1v1 fight with a group around them just like you see in the movies but this was actually real. So i, naturally, decide to go up next. At first they didnt take me serious because i was wearing jeans all the way up to my belly button and a tank top. But i showed them my skills and beat my opponent. Then this shady person comes up to me and gives me his card; he does under ground street fighting etc. Long story anyway but i won a bunch, in my last fight i even fought with a few broken ribs, gave the money to my sister in law and avenged my brother, the usual. Rip bro.
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

Lmao sup Jean-Claude Van Damme. What you up to these days?

Post by MinatO »

Fossil wrote:I remember when my bro was fighting in this tournament in Hongkong and his opponent played dirty and broke my bros leg. To avenge him i signed up for the next tournament and trained with an older asian man in Muay Thai. Naturally i was a talent and picked up quickly. I remember this one training where i had to kick a bamboo (i believe it was) until i had broken it into 2, my leg was blue but i kept hitting and hitting it until i managed to break it. So i met the guy that fucked up my bro in the final. He again played dirty and threw sand in my eyes, so i had to fight blind for a few minutes. I finished the fight with my signature move;  spin kick my opponent while in the air. Pretty cool.

I have another story that happened a few years later. My brother was murderd because he was around the wrong type of people. My sister in law had no money to support herself so i decided to participate in some street fighting for a quick buck. It was pretty weird, i am just walking down the street minding my own business and i see a 1v1 fight with a group around them just like you see in the movies but this was actually real. So i, naturally, decide to go up next. At first they didnt take me serious because i was wearing jeans all the way up to my belly button and a tank top. But i showed them my skills and beat my opponent. Then this shady person comes up to me and gives me his card; he does under ground street fighting etc. Long story anyway but i won a bunch, in my last fight i even fought with a few broken ribs, gave the money to my sister in law and avenged my brother, the usual. Rip bro.
You forgot the story about the DIM MAK!
And he didn't even fuck that blonde chick in the 2nd film. The one who arranged the fights.

Anyways I always wondered if anyone can do that bamboo shit in real life or with the iceblocks (chong li training) :biggrin:
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Snake forgot to mention that he also served time in the french foreign legion. Say wut? Ye for real negro. After avenging his brother Snake started to box. He was pretty good you know but he got in touch with the wrong people. He had to lose a big game but you know snake tough boy aint scared of anyone he fucking blew that guy's socks off.
He then had to run away.. there was also a bitch involved but who the fuck cares about that shit. He was shipped to marocco to defend sand niggers from sand niggers. Fucking war zone there, Snake was the only one to survive.. scary shit bro im glad you're here with us again playing sof.

Post by Dutchman »

krav maga worked quite well in afghanistan for me though...

Post by butcha »

watching ufc right now... where the hell are all those awesome punching super block matrix moves man from rockhold or wiedman

Post by maker »

next week ufc velasquez to get back his hv belt. gonna be tha shit.

Post by Picard »

Isn't UFC full of cuddles and humping your penis against the other guy's ass? lmao real good sport!

Post by Picard »

NICE GAME ORGAN DONOR JR

Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Your graphics hurts in peoples eyes, they never seen the green grass on the other side.