WelsH is Number One

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

WelsH is Number One

Post by welsh »

what I load of rubbish you all know the WelsH is number one :biggrin:
Last edited by ShocK on 06 Feb 2016, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3445

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by Huso »

Topic created in 2014, from 2014 to 2016 this topic has been more active then sof itself.

Its official: Minato best topic creator in sof history

Topic Views: 6198
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

My SOF CE topic has more views. 11825

Post by Prorace »

When you combine the lamest TCL director, and an extremist psychopath, known as the biggest twoface(or more) person of SOF History. You surely make views on a topic. :rolleyes:

But... Who cares ? :huh: :confused:

Post by Fossil »

Prorace wrote:When you combine the lamest TCL director, and an extremist psychopath, known as the biggest twoface(or more) person of SOF History. You surely make views on a topic.  :rolleyes:

But... Who cares ?  :huh:  :confused:
I honestly dont know Welsh besides from the last time [KK] was around a few years ago. Can you share what happened?

My body is ready for new drama. Thanks mate!

Post by Fossil »

HURRY UP AND DELIVER
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

man i wonder what really happend to timelow.. i heard he ate too much mushrooms and became a nutjob eventuallly, but havnt been able to confirm it
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

butcha wrote:man i wonder what really happend to timelow.. i heard he ate too much mushrooms and became a nutjob eventuallly, but havnt been able to confirm it
Weedy (knew him personally) told me he had an OD on some powerful Hawaiian mushrooms. After that he needed intense therapy and had to use anti-psychotics (probably seroquel or or haldol) and benzodiazepines (probably something with a long half-life like diazepam or clonazepam) just to be able to cope with life.

Post by butcha »

dmd wrote:
butcha wrote:man i wonder what really happend to timelow.. i heard he ate too much mushrooms and became a nutjob eventuallly,  but havnt been able to confirm it
Weedy (knew him personally) told me he had an OD on some powerful Hawaiian mushrooms. After that he needed intense therapy and had to use anti-psychotics (probably seroquel or or haldol) and benzodiazepines (probably something with a long half-life like diazepam or clonazepam) just to be able to cope with life.
holy shit.. man tim was/are a really really cool guy. shame

Post by Fossil »

Fossil wrote:
Prorace wrote:When you combine the lamest TCL director, and an extremist psychopath, known as the biggest twoface(or more) person of SOF History. You surely make views on a topic.  :rolleyes:

I honestly dont know Welsh besides from the last time [KK] was around a few years ago. Can you share what happened?

TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HE DID YOU CUNTS

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:
Fossil wrote:

Sigh. I tell you.

I think it's about the days when Prorace was a TCL-Staffmember under Welsh directorship of SFL. However behind the scenes, Prorace schemed with me to overthrow him, If I remember it right this was the result of it:

http://i.imgur.com/dL36m7o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I remember telling Prorace that I would add his name to it, so they won't suspect him.

Again, I am not sure if I remember it correctly, because Welsh was director for a very short time for TCL before I gave TCL my long desired execution. (I had taken down like 2 previous TCL forums, like the beautifull one from Shaffy, but they kept on making new TCL forums, for fuck sake) Also after TCL's final death I was directly occupied with creating EXT/SFL, so I had not much free time to write down the memo of this beautifull historical chapter. But the above screenshot says a thousands words.

The problems with Welsh was that he only season-banned the cheaters from his KK clan (pazey and craneo), instead permanent. Also the direct reason for TCL's fall is because this TCL director kept me permanent banned for some minor flame against former TCL-Directors. It felt like TCL was begging me to take them down, it was so obvious they believed they could win a open battle against me. Because I was hurting their pride, like lol.

For the rest I think Prorace and Welsh had issues about new TCL rules and the continuation of a TCL-Banlist that became huge over the many years of TCL's reign of terror in SoF. I never bothered to look into that. All I want was a traitor among TCL-Staff serving our common interest. It all end well.

ps. As you can read, you all should be more gratefull towards me for making a end of TCL. My EXT/SFL served the SoF-Community more than TCL ever did. SoF1.org is a descendant of it: using the ideals I shaped back then.

oops... I wrote too much again :rolleyes: It's a pleasure :mrgreen:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:
Fossil wrote:

Sigh. I tell you.

I think it's about the days when Prorace was a TCL-Staffmember under Welsh directorship of SFL. However behind the scenes, Prorace schemed with me to overthrow him, If I remember it right this was the result of it:

http://i.imgur.com/dL36m7o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I remember telling Prorace that I would add his name to it, so they won't suspect him.

Again, I am not sure if I remember it correctly, because Welsh was director for a very short time for TCL before I gave TCL my long desired execution. (I had taken down like 2 previous TCL forums, like the beautifull one from Shaffy, but they kept on making new TCL forums, for fuck sake) Also after TCL's final death I was directly occupied with creating EXT/SFL, so I had not much free time to write down the memo of this beautifull historical chapter. But the above screenshot says a thousands words.

The problems with Welsh was that he only season-banned the cheaters from his KK clan (pazey and craneo), instead permanent. Also the direct reason for TCL's fall is because this TCL director kept me permanent banned for some minor flame against former TCL-Directors. It felt like TCL was begging me to take them down, it was so obvious they believed they could win a open battle against me. Because I was hurting their pride, like lol.

For the rest I think Prorace and Welsh had issues about new TCL rules and the continuation of a TCL-Banlist that became huge over the many years of TCL's reign of terror in SoF. I never bothered to look into that. All I want was a traitor among TCL-Staff serving our common interest. It all end well.

ps. As you can read, you all should be more gratefull towards me for making a end of TCL. My EXT/SFL served the SoF-Community more than TCL ever did. SoF1.org is a descendant of it: using the ideals I shaped back then.

oops... I wrote too much again  :rolleyes:  It's a pleasure :mrgreen:
Keep on going.. some cool stuff for my new tv-show/book called Game of thrones: War of the nerds

Post by Fossil »

thats it? :dntknw:

I was expecting more. On pretty much every site if you start 'flaming' the admins you get an IP ban so dont understand why that is surprising. :dntknw:

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:On pretty much every site if you start 'flaming' the admins you get an IP ban so dont understand why that is surprising.
Other sites/leagues are professionals, TCL was not. Amateurs who indulged themselves in the pleasure of friends-politics.
There was no higher authority to correct their wrongdoings, so I did what I must.

You have much to learn :inform:
Last edited by Evil4N on 02 Feb 2016, 16:12, edited 2 times in total.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:Again, I am not sure if I remember it correctly, because Welsh was director for a very short time for TCL before I gave TCL my long desired execution. (I had taken down like 2 previous TCL forums, like the beautifull one from Shaffy, but they kept on making new TCL forums, for fuck sake) Also after TCL's final death I was directly occupied with creating EXT/SFL, so I had not much free time to write down the memo of this beautifull historical chapter. But the above screenshot says a thousands words.
U keep a diary about everything, but is the thing you did not write down?

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Again, I am not sure if I remember it correctly, because Welsh was director for a very short time for TCL before I gave TCL my long desired execution. (I had taken down like 2 previous TCL forums, like the beautifull one from Shaffy, but they kept on making new TCL forums, for fuck sake) Also after TCL's final death I was directly occupied with creating EXT/SFL, so I had not much free time to write down the memo of this beautifull historical chapter. But the above screenshot says a thousands words.
U keep a diary about everything, but is the thing you did not write down?
No diaries. Just backtracking old posts, old mails, old chat logs.

Post by Fossil »

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:On pretty much every site if you start 'flaming' the admins you get an IP ban so dont understand why that is surprising.
Other sites/leagues are professionals, TCL was not. Amateurs who indulged themselves in the pleasure of friends-politics.
There was no higher authority to correct their wrongdoings, so I did what I must.

You have much to learn  :inform:
Yeah because other sites dont have 'politics'. :dntknw:

"higher authority"? there never was in SoF. When got denied by TCL for no reason we moved on, we didn't decide to take it down lol.

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

You have much to learn  :inform:
Yeah because other sites dont have 'politics'.  :dntknw:

"higher authority"? there never was in SoF. When got denied by TCL for no reason we moved on, we didn't decide to take it down lol.

So ? We moved on too... to their replacement :troll:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Legend says some olskoolers never moved on and are still stuck in ''97 - ''02, the so called golden peak days

Post by Evil4N »

Exactly, the people wanted to stay in TCL, because they never faced anything better. They were institutionalized: Being years under the regime of TCL they thought it was impossible to create something better. They were stuck. Brainwashed by TCL that there could be no SoF without them.