WelsH is Number One

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: WelsH is Number One

Post by Fossil »

Also, when i read your SoF/TCL/Needle/CPL traumas from 10 years old, again filled with lies and made up shit i think well you know 10 years ago, maybe he forgot some stuff. But this reply literally proves how you just make shit up constantly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

It's great to see how desperate you are to write up a decent response.

At least everyone knows now that you are just another cheater in SoF.

Idiot.

Fossil wrote: Says the guy who begged me to give him some hacks in early 2015 because he "never had seen them" and want to "look like" what it is. Then I heard from your clanmate Retard and Dende that you using it in public-matches... and finally you ending up crying to Jr that I "spread" hacks to you... who which in turn cried at SFL-Staff about it, so that I suddenly had to explain to the Staff how and why you received those hacks.
Fossil wrote:I said in NR1 private when i used it , in which matches (2 maps total).

Post by Fossil »

Yeah, typing a several sentence response takes effort. Not sure what this reply proves. Its amazing how you try to play the cheat card asif its going to bother me, it once again shows what a buffoon you are.

You can think i cheated from the very first day i got the game.

pleb.

Post by Huso »

Typical sof community:

If someone else used cheats "OMG fucking hacker i will never forget that u are a hacker"

If you used cheats "yeah i wanted to make an anticheat" or "yeah i dont give a fuck"
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

lol if u believe that smoke ever hacked :lol:

Post by butcha »

lmao evilan gave smoke them cheats.. i always wonderd how adem and that kruq dude got their hands on it.

any1 free to take a geuss..

Post by butcha »

12 ping and u prolly use them walls aswell evilan.. my godness, i mean u been playing this game for a decade so any1 wud expect ur skills to b some next level stuff but oh man.. they are mediocre

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:lmao evilan gave smoke them cheats.. i always wonderd how adem and that kruq dude got their hands on it.

Its alright to spread it around :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Huso wrote:Typical sof community:
If you used cheats "yeah i wanted to make an anticheat" or "yeah i dont give a fuck"
Yeah, exactly Smoke's attitude back then when he used those hacks :fp:

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:lol if u believe that smoke ever hacked  :lol:
I did tho, i used it against the frenchies themselfs on Japan in a random 5v5 game. We played japan twice and i used it on one of the sides, the funny thing is i wasnt even trying to hide it. At half time i even typed that i had to restart the game to take the WH off, which you actually have to do.

As i am typing this i remember another game where i used it, it was on GIC against genius in a random 3v3. I know genius is a cheater himselfs so i made it as obvious as i could. GIC has alot of corners and shit where he would be hiding/waiting, i would jump around the corner prefiring i remember him spamming chat OMFG HE IS WALLHACKING i gotta say that was fucking hilarious.

Post by Fossil »

Just to add some proof, thanks for the hook up evilan. I wonder who he has given it to through out the years....modified 25-3-2012 shiiiiiiit.

Post by Ademk »

butcha wrote:lmao evilan gave smoke them cheats.. i always wonderd how adem and that kruq dude got their hands on it.

Dont talk shit nigga

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:
MinatO wrote:lol if u believe that smoke ever hacked  :lol:
I did tho, i used it against the frenchies themselfs on Japan in a random 5v5 game. We played japan twice and i used it on one of the sides, the funny thing is i wasnt even trying to hide it. At half time i even typed that i had to restart the game to take the WH off, which you actually have to do.

As i am typing this i remember another game where i used it, it was on GIC against genius in a random 3v3. I know genius is a cheater himselfs so i made it as obvious as i could. GIC has alot of corners and shit where he would be hiding/waiting, i would jump around the corner prefiring i remember him spamming chat OMFG HE IS WALLHACKING i gotta say that was fucking hilarious.
There ya go guys. A perfect example of a so-called oldskooler's arrogance. Thinking they are privileged to use hacks in SoF.
Even Huso and Adem have a bigger sense of morality then you do, Smoke. Disgusting hypocrite.
Fossil wrote:Just to add some proof, thanks for the hook up evilan. I wonder who he has given it to through out the years....modified 25-3-2012 shiiiiiiit.
Clueless being. Those dates are in sync with the AC-Staff board of this forum. A board you know nothing about. So sad.

Post by butcha »

evilan spreading hacks and acting all nice n shit... how come every new school dumpster getting caught. anyway i wonder how long this perverse behaviour from evilan been going on =(

Post by Evil4N »

I can't be bothered with that, I have no time for that sort of nonsense
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:I can't be bothered with that, I have no time for that sort of nonsense
:tongue:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:Just to add some proof, thanks for the hook up evilan. I wonder who he has given it to through out the years....modified 25-3-2012 shiiiiiiit.
Clueless being. Those dates are in sync with the AC-Staff board of this forum. A board you know nothing about. So sad.
UAC blocked that stuff since the first version we got in 2011. Now leagueservers have the sofplus version that blocks this.

Post by welsh »

Its Time some of you grown up this is why sof is dead talking about crap.
You need to know how to get players back instead of stupid flames it is not the way.
you evil4n been banned more times than i can count for spreading hacks
pro race evil4n told me at the time you was giving him your account to log in
so we new

you screwed the game up with the flames hacks ddosing tcl staff well done!

ps i was never director of tcl i was staff so please get things right

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
UAC blocked that stuff since the first version we got in 2011. Now leagueservers have the sofplus version that blocks this.
Dendebot
UAC is gone, and the latest sofplus doesn't block dende-aimbot unless you manually enable the add-ons and add a seperate entry into the cvar-list. And only early versions of dende-aimbot is detectable by the add-ons + people can enable dende-aimbot a while after they entered ingame, which is bad news because the add-ons only does 1-time-only scan when the player just entered the game. Which is why Dende was working on a fix, http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but he stopped working at it. I requested you incompetent SFL-Staff so many times to put Dende back on the banlist because he dropped the Vaccine project which concludes that Dende no longer wants to take his responsibility for the damage he has causes, yet SFL-Staff prefers to act that everything is okay and keep him unbanned. You people are a disgrace for players who play clean.

Djejebot
Djejebot is widely used for it's wallhack, and only the tclwar1 maps (like irqtclwar1, nyctclwar1, jpntclwar1) can block it. Sofplus has not a single defense mechanism against it.

I wanted to keep a discussion like this into the AC-Staff board because now we only give cheaters more clues. But you decided to start a discussion about "sofplus vs cheats" in the public to downplay Smoke's usage of hacks. Good job, great insight from SFL staffmember Nijogeth.

Go play with your buddy Smoke with hacks enabled. You deserve each other.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Dendebot
UAC is gone, and the latest sofplus doesn't block dende-aimbot unless you manually enable the add-ons and add a seperate entry into the cvar-list. And only early versions of dende-aimbot is detectable by the add-ons + people can enable dende-aimbot a while after they entered ingame, which is bad news because the add-ons only does 1-time-only scan when the player just entered the game. Which is why Dende was working on a fix, http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but he stopped working at it. I requested you incompetent SFL-Staff so many times to put Dende back on the banlist because he dropped the Vaccine project which concludes that Dende no longer wants to take his responsibility for the damage he has causes, yet SFL-Staff prefers to act that everything is okay and keep him unbanned. You people are a disgrace for players who play clean.

Djejebot
Djejebot is widely used for it's wallhack, and only the tclwar1 maps (like irqtclwar1, nyctclwar1, jpntclwar1) can block it. Sofplus has not a single defense mechanism against it.

I wanted to keep a discussion like this into the AC-Staff board because now we only give cheaters more clues. But you decided to start a discussion about "sofplus vs cheats" in the public to downplay Smoke's usage of hacks. Good job, great insight from SFL staffmember Nijogeth.

Go play with your buddy Smoke with hacks enabled. You deserve each other.
Stfu.. I smell hacker excuses