WelsH is Number One

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 1

Re: TOP10 players of all time

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Exactly, the people wanted to stay in TCL, because they never faced anything better. They were institutionalized: Being years under the regime of TCL they thought it was impossible to create something better. They were stuck. Brainwashed by TCL that there could be no SoF without them.
This guy... :troll:
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Exactly, the people wanted to stay in TCL, because they never faced anything better. They were institutionalized: Being years under the regime of TCL they thought it was impossible to create something better. They were stuck. Brainwashed by TCL that there could be no SoF without them.
This guy...  :troll:
Butcha brainwashed pleb

Post by MinatO »

Whenever I read the words "Regime", "Protocols" in Evilans posts, I don't know whether to laugh or cry how cringe it sounds.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Just go butcha style: really niggah?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Dusty »

smokestaH wrote:This list is so freakin' bad

Geu$ was a pub star, annoying in pub, average in a 5v5 game. Hans > Geus
Craneo wasnt as dominant as his brother. Craneo is good but not 'top 10'
HippY, honestly, i dont think u even played against him. He quit early and when he came back he was pretty damn bad. I even spoke to him last week, this opinion is as unbiased as it can get.
Kalok, he joined B4E after MC, can you work on your SOF history please? Thanks. And Shinji was actually better
Fushy, lol.
Dumond, he was good.
Crapz, holy fucking shit. Tsyrak, Player, Wolfgang, Mac, Fujin, Laban > Crapz.
Hayo, SoF always been a 'dead game' but when there were 4 divisions in TCL and plenty of teams/players on servers who didnt participate. TT was a div4 team who never really won anything. Yeah he was a decent player but no way top10, even top 20, in any timeline that mattered in SoF. Unless U are talking about SoF 2013 with 4 clans, then sure HayO is the nr1. If by flagcapping u mean hiding in a corner, watching the kill/deaths to snitch a flag and run. Yeah he was good at that. U know what the real players did tho? Enter a base head on like a bulldozer, crackin everyones skull, taking the flag, cracking more skull and leaving the base on a 15 kill spree.

For me the real good players where the players who performed in the official games, when it mattered, with bullets on and 5v5. U might find it funny but there were plenty of players who chocked sunday nights. tier1 vs tier1, 5v5, bullets on, those games were hard as fuck and u really had to try for every kill. I really dont care that u raped everyone when u played 2v2 with infa ammo on a tuesday afternoon.

But yeah your list is pretty shit, these top10 threads are retarded, i could easily name 30 shit hot players, in the end people just name the players they 'like'. Ironic Pain Pest Muere Bear Hans VooDoo Zeltron Stylo Samurai just from the top of my head.

a 'top10' player is a player who is complete and does everything on 95+%. Calling someone a legend because he was good at placing c4 makes no sense.

The real legend is Dusty who carried [P] every sunday, it was the only time of week he played.
Agreed. :assassin:

Post by Evil4N »

I am pretty sure the matches were more intense back in the days when all cvars was being allowed... the age of the unlimited autoexec.cfg.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:I am pretty sure the matches were more intense back in the days when all cvars was being allowed... the age of the unlimited autoexec.cfg.
r_nearclipdist... keep on hating :troll:
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

At least we had Haxorcist and WaX. They were not real waterproof perhaps, but right now SOF is full of mostly mongoloid kids walling their asses off and using even more lame cheats than just WH without any AC. Just some cvar checks, but so screenshots , scanning the PC for hacks etc. Correct me if I am wrong tho.

BTW, Why is the MP-Server UT Chart topic locked? I wanted to respond to a post there.

Post by Evil4N »

dmd wrote: BTW, Why is the MP-Server UT Chart topic locked? I wanted to respond to a post there.
Unlocked

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
dmd wrote: BTW, Why is the MP-Server UT Chart topic locked? I wanted to respond to a post there.
Unlocked
:troll: :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

:troll: :troll: :troll:

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote::troll:  :troll:  :troll:
Mr robot :troll:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Shock clean this topic please, alot of nonsense - this was actually a good read till the kids overreacted once again :tongue:

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Shock clean this topic please, alot of nonsense - this was actually a good read till the kids overreacted once again :tongue:
I baited like 6 people here. This topic is mine now.

We shall talk about TCL forever :wub:

Re: WelsH is Number One

Post by Evil4N »

haha, I knew it. Shock would split the topic for you jr. Go marry each other, faggots.

Post by Fossil »

When you act a certain way for 10 years, say the same retarded stuff for 10 years you are not trolling, you are just a mongoloid.

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:When you act a certain way for 10 years, say the same retarded stuff for 10 years you are not trolling, you are just a mongoloid.
Says the guy who begged me to give him some hacks in early 2015 because he "never had seen them" and want to "look like" what it is. Then I heard from your clanmate Retard and Dende that you using it in public-matches... and finally you ending up crying to Jr that I "spread" hacks to you... who which in turn cried at SFL-Staff about it, so that I suddenly had to explain to the Staff how and why you received those hacks.

You the real mongoloid here, no offense. The people have the right to know :)

Post by MinatO »

evilan shhht

"The Godfather of SoF. The Classic, The Fossil, The Original
Played SoF in 2000 aka the golden years
Multiple Championship winner
If you started SoF after Dec 2000 dont talk to me i dont like you"

Post by Fossil »

I pm'd u asking for the cheat the swiss use, you instantly gave it to me, its weird how u call it 'begging' i could literally screenshot my PM and your reply. I told it in NR1 private, i am surprised you didnt dig through all the replies like u usually do when you had access. Not sure how Retard and or Dende would know when i did and did not use it. I said in NR1 private when i used it , in which matches (2 maps total).

People dont know that in 2005/2006 you made an EFZ concpiracy topic in Hypnotiq private. Same old shit brotha.

You are the definition of a true full blood mongoloid.
Last edited by Fossil on 07 Feb 2016, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.