Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: WelsH is Number One

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:Just to add some proof, thanks for the hook up evilan. I wonder who he has given it to through out the years....modified 25-3-2012 shiiiiiiit.
Clueless being. Those dates are in sync with the AC-Staff board of this forum. A board you know nothing about. So sad.
UAC blocked that stuff since the first version we got in 2011. Now leagueservers have the sofplus version that blocks this.
Dendebot
UAC is gone, and the latest sofplus doesn't block dende-aimbot unless you manually enable the add-ons and add a seperate entry into the cvar-list. And only early versions of dende-aimbot is detectable by the add-ons + people can enable dende-aimbot a while after they entered ingame, which is bad news because the add-ons only does 1-time-only scan when the player just entered the game. Which is why Dende was working on a fix, http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but he stopped working at it. I requested you incompetent SFL-Staff so many times to put Dende back on the banlist because he dropped the Vaccine project which concludes that Dende no longer wants to take his responsibility for the damage he has causes, yet SFL-Staff prefers to act that everything is okay and keep him unbanned. You people are a disgrace for players who play clean.

Djejebot
Djejebot is widely used for it's wallhack, and only the tclwar1 maps (like irqtclwar1, nyctclwar1, jpntclwar1) can block it. Sofplus has not a single defense mechanism against it.

I wanted to keep a discussion like this into the AC-Staff board because now we only give cheaters more clues. But you decided to start a discussion about "sofplus vs cheats" in the public to downplay Smoke's usage of hacks. Good job, great insight from SFL staffmember Nijogeth.

Go play with your buddy Smoke with hacks enabled. You deserve each other.
Stfu.. I smell hacker excuses
You could prob guess how it goes in The Disney Warriors:

SoF traumas dont go away easy hombre. They last 10 to 15 years.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Flux4Hb071.4 - Sof's best kept secret

oh shit
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Hayo-auto-wh-toggle-when-taking-flag.exe

Post by Evil4N »

Smoke in #1 private board - may 2015.
Fossil wrote:also the person that linked me the wh pm'd me when i was using my previous account so i dont have proof. Wouldnt like saying who it was tho, that wouldnt be cool.

Even tho i only used the wh in like 2 matches (maps) i should get banned for using it anyway. Thats how little i give about SoF 2015, else i wouldnt be posting this shit. Knowing SoF someone has already taken screenshots smokebusted.jpg :troll:

SoF needs to do anything possible to get an anticheat or they should just accept that there are a bunch of cheaters out there. Adem, Huso etc.

Incase u are curious how it looks/plays u can download djejeswh here: http://www.filedropper.com/djejebots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Like i said i was and still am fast around the corners, my reactions are fine but holy shit the game is easy when u see someone coming around the corner, combine that with a 20 ping. No wonder newskool dumpsters like Huso and Adem suddenly play like tier1 players when they have always been tier3.

Run SoF then load djejebots.exe (take it out of the zip first). I say we host a server with a link to the download. Let SoF explode.
And the leader of #1, Junior, was accepted into SFL-Staff not long after this, go figure lmfao.
Fuckemup wrote:Did my trolling on the forum just made me end up in the staff........  :rolleyes:
hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke League ran by clowns.
i really hope they not serious..... after 15+ years playing this game, i finally end up in the staff by some troll posts  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

Not long till your unbanned now Retard =)

Any wishes.... maps for next season etc? The most corrupt SFL-DIRECTOR ever, right here.
butcha wrote:
maker wrote:and this fucking huso I quit on a match today. He literally shoot right to the body every shot, never misses one also tested how "clean" is he with this djejeshit that Smoke linked. you can check it yourself, played corner-corner with him, he never peeked first but always moved like me lol and such guys win tournament for real cash.
All i know is that ur the only #1 who had anything against T.. that makes u the number one suspect.

Gonna test the djejebot aswell vs him.
Last edited by Evil4N on 12 Feb 2016, 23:17, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Evil4N »

Just a bunch of cheaters getting unmasked
Reactions: 0

Post by Huso »

lol thats so bullshit, get an anticheat and then accuse me of cheating again mister Smoke and Maker, and funny to see u guys testing wallhacks "to test it against other hackers"
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

O well here we go again, anyone who knew me know i was trolling around Evilan.
Even that post, as i didn't bother much in getting Retard unbanned or picking any maps for SFL lol
Cept the votes of my clanmembers, as all clans voted for a map yeah?
But yeah, good job keep it up, try a littlebitmuchmore harder plz. :)

What you trying to proove here with these posts anyway?
O well, we all know by now who passed smoke these lame hacks anyway. :troll:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Just a bunch of cheaters getting unmasked
lmfao.. why u edited my post/put it out of the context :clap:

desperate move there son.. desperate...

Post by Evil4N »

lmfao nice try. No edits was needed here. Truth hurts like a bitch.

And complaining about context ? Your so funny, look at your own signature lmfao. Hypocrite.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:lmfao nice try. No edits was needed here. Truth hurts like a bitch.

And complaining about context ? Your so funny, look at your own signature lmfao. Hypocrite.
what truth? smoke posted a dead link? that i said some bs on the forum 1 year ago after trolling maker?

i havent complained about shit.. it was a question.. that why i put the "why" in there u see.

Desperate move son.. u were the one that gave him the hacks (not big news really since he already hinted that like a year ago).

ur panties has been pulled down and now u sooo desperate trying to drag jr and smoke with ya... my godness, u actually think any1 truly cares what you say or do.. u prolly end up banned from the forum for the 5th time. Think any1 here gladly wud pay the cab straight back to the mental instution mr.evilan.

Post by Evil4N »

If I was just bullshitting, then you wouldn't be so buthurt now.

Spare your efforts, your not standing trial... yet. So sad.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:If I was just bullshitting, then you wouldn't be so buthurt now.

Spare your efforts, your not standing trial... yet. So sad.
:troll: