This league

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Re: This league

Post by welsh »

Paronoid players guys and don't care who did what its been 5 years and there some players here still blaa blaa
grow up

YOU MITE HAVE MISSED MY POSTS LOOK UP

And no it was not part ip address it was full ip matching ips from logger of servers and log reports from, routers

So NO MISTAKE

Now stop crying grow up bring something good to the game
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Your a hypocrite Welsh, the community also became inactive when you was TCL Director. I don't need to read long posts from such people.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Post by welsh »

Facts evil4n facts your not very good at facts

Told you twice now I was never in that position you like telling storys but its fiction just like star wars

YES STAR WARS IS NOT REAL ITS A FILM IT HAVE NEVER HAPPEND JUST LIKE ME

LET ME REMIND YOU OF SOME STUFF YOU HAVE DONE OFF MEMORY

Had teams websites close down with your fake emails to the host MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THEY HAD ILLEGAL CONTENT ON THERE SITES

HOW DO I KNOW THIS ? one of the sites you tried shutting down was run by a mate of mine and showed me details ip address

So any one here who had a site shut down by the host thank eveil4n
xdt league cant even be botherd to type all that crap

Ddos tcl admins servers [yes you never new then how to ddos even though your ip was one of them crazy err?]

websites getting built you used default passwords and wiped the work

Passing on hacks using hacks you I cant count how many times you done that baned un banned so on so on

just look some of your posts telling the world what you done

Great work it is you who needs to look at one self

AND NOW TRYING TO TURN THIS INTO A FLAME WAR NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I NOT BE CHECKING BACK SO POST WHAT YOU WISH
Last edited by welsh on 12 Feb 2016, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Fossil »

I really would like to see someone step forward and say "I stopped playing SoF because X was in charge of the fixtures of TCL".

Post by Evil4N »

The ones they banned at least
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:Welsh, as long you keep in mind that ShocK is a retarded powerwhore within SFL-Staff, then everything going on in SoF and here will be making sense.
Funny, as you have always done the same in every staff we were in together. You was EXT-director and was all high about clanleaders making the decisions by themself (the oh so familiar clanleaderpolls which had to be started by clanleader, which was usually pushed to make it by you). Once a decision was made that was not how you wanted it, you tried a different clanleader to make him start a poll again and again came with your story that should guide the clanleaders to the right poll-outcome.

Accusing Shock as a powerwhore, sure. Me and Shock do not always agree. It is mostly him and me being the ones that have the discussion in staff forums. We are both very stubborn. But never did we get personal, flame eachother or threathen someone. You did and you got a ban for it. After that you still had a chance in the staff forum. Did it again. And why? Just because you had an idea (remember the whitelist, in which you wanted to ban everyone from the league, except the people that we're known with their ip's?) and we did not want to go forward with that.

Post by Fossil »

I thought Shock just hosted the forum, why is he in staff anyway?
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

If the others agree you can take my place smoke, not that there's anything to actually do now that there's no one on the staff coming up with crackpot ideas designed only to benefit themselves.

Post by Fossil »

ShocK wrote:If the others agree you can take my place smoke, not that there's anything to actually do now that there's no one on the staff coming up with crackpot ideas designed only to benefit themselves.
It wasn't a dig at you i was just curious. Like i said i just thought you hosted the forum to help out after the previous one was taken down. I remember you from from posting on Clanplay and being an admin in TCL, i've actually never seen you play the game (not that you have to play the game to be in staff but still) so i assumed you never cared for the game itself and just were around for the 'community'.

Post by Evil4N »

ShocK wrote:If the others agree you can take my place smoke, not that there's anything to actually do now that there's no one on the staff coming up with crackpot ideas designed only to benefit themselves.
Bullshit, when I told you to leave staff, you refused. Cut the act.

It's too late now anyway. SoF will die under your leadership. A wel fitting end for sof1.org
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Evil4N wrote:Bullshit, when I told you to leave staff, you refused. Cut the act.
Using the word tell is where you went wrong.
No act btw, anyone can take my place, all they need is a majority backing from staff.
Evil4N wrote:It's too late now anyway. SoF will die under your leadership. A wel fitting end for sof1.org
I'm just one of a team and everything dies somewhere :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

No, it's all you, definitely.

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote:Just because you had an idea (remember the whitelist, in which you wanted to ban everyone from the league, except the people that we're known with their ip's?) and we did not want to go forward with that.
Stay in perspective shall we ? Back then we were dealing with a kiddo who use like 10 different proxies á day to hack in public sof + sharing the proxy-script to his #1 kiddo's. Everyone in SoF knows SFL-Staff doesn't care about public-sof, reasons why SoF is dieing now. You guys are a failure and you all know it :inform:

From my input we also went long lengths to defeat Dende and his rcon-hack which made him able to download the dedicated.cfg file from a simple console command to steal the rcon from it. Even involving Ctrl and a server-host admin to get Dende on it's knees. With succes.

What matters is historical back-ground, and so far this community has only prospered under my leadership, you and your sof1.net was a failure, sof1.org was a failure with SFL2011, Cybersport, SFL2012, 2vs2 cup and SFL2015 adding to it. Let's not speak about SFL2016 with this empty bogus clan called "L"

The more SoF gets empty the more I am winning, hope u get it now, my former padawan from EXT :tongue:

Post by Fossil »

Every year SoF loses players its normal that after 16 years it has come down to 3 teams. No one to blame for this, especially not Lethal and Shock.
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

SOF 2016 :fp: :russian:
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Sof1 is nothing without his Single player mode. you can keep bashing that the game is dying which isn't true :redcard:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Acadie wrote:Sof1 is nothing without his Single player mode. you can keep bashing that the game is dying which isn't true :redcard:
single player is epic though

"I'll see your friend in hell"
"Say hi to him for me"

omg so badass

Post by Persian »

CTRL should make a single player Coop mode. :-)

Post by Evil4N »

Pretty sure it already exists ? Either acadie or trekker was hosting a singleplayer coop-mode.