Reactions: 9

Re: This league

Post by Emirate »

welsh wrote:This league I will recommend my  players not to play
I have got 8 old players back in one day but since
staff members ie shock likes moving peoples posts to flame sections
I see how childish they are

Good luck
I'll ask shock to create an ''Ironic'' section within the flame section. How's that for a nice welcoming eh? :smile:
Reactions: 0

Post by welsh »

Ask what you want I got plenty of stuff I could post
But yet again I'm pointing out why guys like my self left the game
You can flame all you want and post anything you like seen it done it as we all know
I was coming back and bringing players back to help but the way I see these forums. There is no point

I have brought back 12 players. And no one are coming to these forums
I have servers up we play on what are not public invite only games

You need to forget any thing of the past but I don't think some players are able to and just want to be keyboard heroes

You need to ask your selfs what have I done for the game (ie you not me )
And ask your self why have players left the game
Me personally been away just under 5 years and when I left 20 players left because they not want to play with players who type the same crap over and over again

So yes go ahead guys keep up the good work your almost there. Killing the game

Some points

Shock and some others mite have now gone brain dead but I'm sure he started off with good meaning for the game
People here just block and moan about anything that helps the game

Flames just a joke I don't see any other game with this amount of players just flaming crying. 24/7
Any one try's making a anti cheat or screen shot program same players never seem to work it out or its faulty on there systems
(Joke) to them payers

Next is these guys who make these cheats why would you make cheats to hand them out and then can't block them after the damage you done to the game

To solve Sof is not mods

It's you guys stop any childish crap ban any players with hacks

And give a big thank you to ctrl for all his hard work

CTRL THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK FROM US ALL AT THE KAMIKAZE TEAM [KK]
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

welsh wrote:but since
staff members ie shock likes moving peoples posts to flame sections
I see how childish they are
I'll bite and answer - It's the flame section you have a problem with? You don't like posts being moved to the flame forum?
Why have you posted your non flame topic in the flame forum?
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

I get Welshs feelings, also this post.
He tried to answer in the topic against Evilan (was it?) but most of it got moved to the flame forum.

But i also get Shocks actions, as 45% of the posts was non-related to the "top 10 players" subject, or overall just spam,flame & cock measuring as always, TDW was best of publics in 2010, [P] was best of tcl div 2-4, KK best DM Players, G nr 1 clan forever, Evilan biggest sof retard ever yeah.... this how it could look like, but you all know what i mean right :)

Still doesn't mean you have to stop playing eh Welsh?
Your 12 players is important for sof, any player is atm. Even Ahmed and Scobem, the 2 kids that runs around hacking lately.

For me, there always been hackers in sof1, beleive this or not, its up to U - even since the start, any other league, even this one.
When you were SFL staff back there in hmm, let me guess? 2006? 2008? The years i had break.
Honestly don't remember, dont even remember you being a staff member tbh.

But my point is, even back then - it was hacks in the game.... more then it is now. So why start whining about it in 2016?
Keep bashing them, makes them wanna ragequit even harder :lol: :ghehe:

Post by ShocK »

Fuckemup wrote:I get Welshs feelings, also this post.
He tried to answer in the topic against Evilan (was it?) but most of it got moved to the flame forum.
It's what happens when people don't start new topics. Don't start crying (not you, anyone in general) when the topic gets split when all you have to do is start a new topic.

Post by welsh »

Whats done is done

Point I am trying to make is sof needs a fresh start players need to forget about anything in the past.
There are lots of players we love and hate over the years.
The hackers need to stop: flames need to stop.

To Get Players Back Players.

Players Need To Grow Up and Stop Flaming

It do not look good to any one coming back OR thinking of coming back to sof1

I can tell you now there are lots of players who do not come to the forums as they see is negative actions
And see no point in playing again if the guys I know are saying that how many other feal the same

Haters and lovers of staff or anyone who try helping out. what these members wanted is to do is keep sof alive for you guys
so if you still feel hard done by get over it its been 16 years or 160 to jr :P only joking bud dam I see flame war coming lol

Now Staff of these forums you need to step back it don't matter what you think or what anyone says
unless the forums get attacked there is no reason to ban or move posts step back being staff is a target
for some and they never be happy
When tcl was on staff was ddoss attacked all the time we new who it was as they done it from there computers the play sof on
smart move guys I'm not going to say names as I cant be botherd

Take it easy guys
Hope you take my advice
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

I'll just leave this here.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

welsh wrote:Now Staff of these forums you need to step back it don't matter what you think or what anyone says
We offered up our spots a long time ago. Nobody wanted to take the plunge into the deep. My spot is still available though.

Post by ShocK »

Sauron wrote:I'll just leave this here.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I dunno what you're saying but I think it's sometimes better to remove the trash posts from any topic that's serious - People even ask for topics to be cleaned up. Now welsh is saying leave all topics as they are, just be nice and love each other :mrgreen:

Post by Sauron »

ShocK wrote:
I dunno what you're saying but I think it's sometimes better to remove the trash posts from any topic that's serious - People even ask for topics to be cleaned up. Now welsh is saying leave all topics as they are, just be nice and love each other  :mrgreen:
Im ok with cleaning the bollox/Policing to keep thread on topic. I just felt like these threads would help move the convo along a little more quickly in regards that new players get booted*.
/end quote.
(Examples may be out-dated.)
Booted, kicked/speced or no one wants to tell them anything. Some new player is walking around and SoFplus (serverside setting) keeps spamming .run to enable always run or F10. Some how this player misses al those messages and is still playing with cl_run 0, take some time to tell them something about setting up the game the same way we play.

Old player: "Yo, X Dude, try F10 or type in console cl_run 1 that way you will move faster."
X Dude: "What is console?"
"SoF1 needs more players, Let's tell them nothing, Give them all the mods & all the stuff but don't forget to spec/kick them with no reason or explanation (Don't expect them to know the reason)& hope they will stay :wub:
Some of the un-/spoken rules have to be told.
What Iam trying to say here is that if there are new players that are legitimately new. Not many of the current players will take time to explain a few things.

"Just because of your ignorance doen't mean other hack."
This Scobem dude for example he is playing on 3G UK Mobile internet vs UK/NL/DE etc on broadband and flips his shit calling EVERYONE hacker.
(Eventually he will put on his own hacks, he has tried this multiple times in my server as well as in TDW/MP server.)
Just because he doen't realize the difference in ping will make it look like the others have wallhack. (package loss teleporting etc)
I've asked him when hes getting broadband and also to refrain form calling players cheaters untill he has them broadbands. But that probally won't stop him calling all players cheaters and being one of them.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Sauron wrote:
ShocK wrote:
I dunno what you're saying but I think it's sometimes better to remove the trash posts from any topic that's serious - People even ask for topics to be cleaned up. Now welsh is saying leave all topics as they are, just be nice and love each other  :mrgreen:
Im ok with cleaning the bollox/Policing to keep thread on topic. I just felt like these threads would help move the convo along a little more quickly in regards that new players get booted*.
/end quote.
(Examples may be out-dated.)
Booted, kicked/speced or no one wants to tell them anything. Some new player is walking around and SoFplus (serverside setting) keeps spamming .run to enable always run or F10. Some how this player misses al those messages and is still playing with cl_run 0, take some time to tell them something about setting up the game the same way we play.

Old player:         "Yo, X Dude, try F10 or type in console cl_run 1 that way you will move faster."
X Dude:         "What is console?"
"SoF1 needs more players, Let's tell them nothing, Give them all the mods & all the stuff but don't forget to spec/kick them with no reason or explanation (Don't expect them to know the reason)& hope they will stay :wub:
Some of the un-/spoken rules have to be told.
What Iam trying to say here is that if there are new players that are legitimately new. Not many of the current players will take time to explain a few things.

"Just because of your ignorance doen't mean other hack."
This Scobem dude for example he is playing on 3G UK Mobile internet vs UK/NL/DE etc on broadband and flips his shit calling EVERYONE hacker.
(Eventually he will put on his own hacks, he has tried this multiple times in my server as well as in TDW/MP server.)
Just because he doen't realize the difference in ping will make it look like the others have wallhack. (package loss teleporting etc)
I've asked him when hes getting broadband and also to refrain form calling players cheaters untill he has them broadbands. But that probally won't stop him calling all players cheaters and being one of them.
Its just too much of a gap between newbies and ppl who been around for years. I mean i might aswell play alone than having 15 john mullins running around knowing shit.

Post by ShocK »

:lol: :fp:

Post by Fossil »

welsh wrote:Whats done is done

Point I am trying to make is sof needs a fresh start players need to forget about anything in the past.
There are lots of players we love and hate over the years.
The hackers need to stop:  flames need to stop.

To Get Players Back Players.

Players Need To Grow Up and Stop Flaming

It do not look good to any one coming back OR thinking of coming back to sof1

I can tell you now there are lots of players who do not come to the forums as they see is negative actions  
And see no point in playing again if the guys I know are saying that how many other feal the same

Haters and lovers of staff or anyone who try helping out. what these members wanted is to do is keep sof alive for you guys
so if you still feel hard done by get over it its been 16 years or 160 to jr :P only joking bud dam I see flame war coming lol

Now Staff of these forums you need to step back it don't matter what you think or what anyone says
unless the forums get attacked there is no reason to ban or move posts step back being staff is a target
for some and they never be happy
When tcl was on staff was ddoss attacked  all the time we new who it was as they done it from there computers the play sof on

Take   it easy guys
Hope you take my advice
You cant do this, tease and walk away? Go on say the name papi
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Sauron wrote:"Just because of your ignorance doen't mean other hack."
cmd ignore <client name> or <client ID number> :lol:

That guy is a fool with no strategy. He only charge what goes infront of him. Once in iraq_small, he tought I was walling because I made a fake direction of running in the tunel (water hallway). I mean. He saw me entering the tunel, but I turned back quickly to catch him on the other side upstairs. :troll:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Well, SoF has never been kind to new players. The difference is that back in the days there were newer players every day which helped eachother out, slowly getting better. The players who are playing now on a daily basis, with very few exceptions, are not really the guys you might want help from in the first place. Even if you get their help, what's the chance you'll ever get on the level the older players are? Even if you play every day, you'll play against the same players over and over and over again, and still get demolished on an average sundayevening by players who just play this 1 hour a week and are just fucking around half of the time. What's the fun in that, being a new player?

The community nowadays doesn't really give a shit anymore about the game, resulting in the game slowly dying. Can you blame them? No, this game gets boring because we're always playing the same guys and teams. Sure it's fun for 1 or 2 hours a week, but playing the good-old 5 hours a day will bore you to death. This game has already been dead for a couple of years. This game simply has nothing to offer. We've got a 3-4 team league, maybe 5 active players a day and our forum is full of trolling lunatics. If i'm honest that's not something i'd like to spend my time on as a new player. The old players return to this game every now and than because it brings back the memories of how it once was. 3 division tournaments, playing all day long, playing 10vs10's on gerctf1 till one team reached 10 flags, forums like clanplay and even the tcl forums, a decent amount of people with enough knowledge to develop an anticheat...now that's something that's a bit more attractive. At the moment we're just the last convulsion of a once energetic and unique community.
welsh wrote: When tcl was on staff was ddoss attacked  all the time we new who it was as they done it from there computers the play sof on
Yeeaaah, great story this is. Perhaps you're talking about the ddos attacks of which you accused me? Trying to get me banned from TCL for ddossing game with solid rock proof which, strangely enough, you didn't want to show me but nontheless spammed my msn all day long accusing me of fucking up game's internet connection while it was actually evilan just because our ip's had like 4 numbers in common? Funny shit now, but that was annoying at the time

No offense, but personally i'm not taking any advice on ban/kick/punishment policies from you since that day :mrgreen:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Welsh, as long you keep in mind that ShocK is a retarded powerwhore within SFL-Staff, then everything going on in SoF and here will be making sense.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: Yeeaaah, great story this is. Perhaps you're talking about the ddos attacks of which you accused me? Trying to get me banned from TCL for ddossing game with solid rock proof which, strangely enough, you didn't want to show me but nontheless spammed my msn all day long accusing me of fucking up game's internet connection while it was actually evilan just because our ip's had like 4 numbers in common? Funny shit now, but that was annoying at the time
It wasn't me either, I didn't had any ddoss knowledge back then. Besides my ip.range is shared by other sof players aswell. It's just biased thinking that it was me.

To be honest, I think none has ddossed him, it's just a old man's paranoia talking here. We all know compared to NL players, the UK players are screwed up in the mind.

Post by Sauron »

Wasnt you (Evilan) hiding your ass in MP back then? (Just saying that could have blown his cover :-p I doubt he would have risked it.)
I always believed it was Gallo that ddossed the jolt servers specifically on Sunday 20:00.
Imo power hungry players shouldn't be throwing around powerwhorey-words.
But let's not give shock a reason to move post to another thread called "Who ddossed tcl"... Since this thread is about this league and not last decade league.