This league

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 16

Re: This league

Post by Keifer »

Evilan have you ever considered on retaining a hobby?
It's quite upsetting how much time you spew your bullshit, it's been so many years you've been battering on about these subjects; I feel you're so close to this game you should work for Ravensoft and or make love through the sof1 disc hole; I honestly can't believe you can type so much shit of shit you've already typed on every SoF forum available to you at the time - i'm sure you're like eminem, you write down your next beef on your hand, notepad, sock, turban whatever you can get your hands on then jump online at the end of the day and type your beef up on these forums.

Sick man for doing so, i'm sure you keep everyone mildly entertained with what i can now only consider "banter" I like you passing the blame onto Shock when it's a community effort, there is no leadership as such? how can you be a leader of 50 men, 10 of which post on the forum... makes no sense, like Shock said there hasn't been too many sparks in the works for SoF these days, i doubt there will but as a community it's our responsibility in doing something about it rather than blame or rely on one person.

You done your community bullshit of the game for the community, congrats to you for that too; besides making SoF hostile in game, on forum, during league and in staff boards; when it's all said and done, you might get a ban or a warning no biggy - You're the Evil4N ofc you'll get unbanned, pretty bad case of cumshot in your eye if you ask me, i'm sure you've sucked alot of Digital dick in your time Evilan, god forbid your actually addicted to the thrill of posting here?

Surly this game hasn't hooked you so much emotionally, people get addicted to drugs, people get addicted to alcohol and bleach based products - I'm not sure what your life ties you to resist such temptations, i feel like for you... Sof is a bit of a dirty pleasure, i get you lad - you're an old fashioned guy... whatever helps you finish you off mate :)
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Post by Keifer »

It's true then, Evil4N is John Mullins reincarnate.
You're digitally erect for this game and really didnt take you for a brony either yo.

Post by Evil4N »

As usual I have no time for your nonsense.
Instead I am going to leave behind a quote from one of my older response towards you.

27 january 2012:
Evil4N wrote:After reading the first line, knewing its another one of your long emo text.
I thought you was over from that phase ? Even today your still a emotional junk, haha.
:wink:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

We all know you read the wall of text

Post by Evil4N »

I scanned it: I gave it a 5 second global look, and I knew enough: another typical rant from Keifer. I should collect all his rants and put them in a separate topic, would be a good collection, lmao.
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Evil4N wrote:Pretty sure it already exists ? Either acadie or trekker was hosting a singleplayer coop-mode.
I do host, but it's generally buggy at some point. Especially the string package which doesn't work at all. I can't even host all the maps :dntknw:
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Keifer wrote:Evilan have you ever considered on retaining a hobby?
It's quite upsetting how much time you spew your bullshit, it's been so many years you've been battering on about these subjects; I feel you're so close to this game you should work for Ravensoft and or make love through the sof1 disc hole; I honestly can't believe you can type so much shit of shit you've already typed on every SoF forum available to you at the time - i'm sure you're like eminem, you write down your next beef on your hand, notepad, sock, turban whatever you can get your hands on then jump online at the end of the day and type your beef up on these forums.

Sick man for doing so, i'm sure you keep everyone mildly entertained with what i can now only consider "banter" I like you passing the blame onto Shock when it's a community effort, there is no leadership as such? how can you be a leader of 50 men, 10 of which post on the forum... makes no sense, like Shock said there hasn't been too many sparks in the works for SoF these days, i doubt there will but as a community it's our responsibility in doing something about it rather than blame or rely on one person.

You done your community bullshit of the game for the community, congrats to you for that too; besides making SoF hostile in game, on forum, during league and in staff boards; when it's all said and done, you might get a ban or a warning no biggy - You're the Evil4N ofc you'll get unbanned, pretty bad case of cumshot in your eye if you ask me, i'm sure you've sucked alot of Digital dick in your time Evilan, god forbid your actually addicted to the thrill of posting here?

Surly this game hasn't hooked you so much emotionally, people get addicted to drugs, people get addicted to alcohol and bleach based products - I'm not sure what your life ties you to resist such temptations, i feel like for you... Sof is a bit of a dirty pleasure, i get you lad - you're an old fashioned guy... whatever helps you finish you off mate :)
In 20 years there will be still be a forum with Evilan posting how TDW was badly treated in TCL 2005. And he'll write it thoroughly and detailed as if it was yesterday. He might have a good old CD filled with its rich TDW history.

Post by Keifer »

I feel gratitude in the fact you know I'm right atleast :)
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

MinatO wrote:
Keifer wrote:Evilan have you ever considered on retaining a hobby?

In 20 years there will be still be a forum with Evilan posting how TDW was badly treated in TCL 2005. And he'll write it thoroughly and detailed as if it was yesterday. He might have a good old CD filled with its rich TDW history.
Considering how he loves to make shit up and present them as truth i am sure in 20 years it will be: TDW won 20 SoF titles in a row. I was nominated the best SoF player in the history of the game by the community in 2002. And some other bullshit.

You make up bullshit, u repeat said bullshit so many times that you actually stat believing in them.

I think the best solution for evilan is http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... ories.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; maybe they can delete TCL, Bladeando, Thome, [P], Ryan Needledick, Minato, Oldskool from his memory?

Post by Evil4N »

So far the only bullshit has been made up by you "oldskoolers" lmao. Romanticizing the old days of SoF until I come along. And as soon as you get unmasked you folks claim "just trolling, I'm serious!".

In the end it comes down too in attacking me as person because you have no credits anymore in this place. That's what you, Minato, Butcha, Jr and others always do when the bag with small arguments got empty. So sad.

And whenever I begin to tackle it, they start to make dramatic scene in this forum, begging for help from the community because suddenly their trash-talking received consequences: Their freedom-of-speech is in danger, do something ! http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And yet some are honestly thinking that I would take their word serious, from a bunch of forum-whores who became forum-whores because they got sidetracked in SoF a long time ago.
No wonder you guys want to use Djejebot and that kind of hax, because yeah... how humiliating it is to get defeated by "newskooler Huso"

Post by Keifer »

The love for your absence in this forum is strong.
I'm now at a stand point where there's no point reading the forum, i think i can pretty much recite everything that everyone is saying.
I'd like to read a topic where you don't deflect the topic away from you; it's a big bullet to swallow... I can see your point though, shying away from the problem and creating a new one is usually best.
2003 - 2016 Evil4N Logic.
almost 4000 posts in 4 years, man you fucking love being here; you love your identity and you love the ego boost myself and other give you through out procrastination... imagine how productive your life could of been if you stopped relapsing from this addiction and did something ambitious in your life instead of competing against these "oldschool" players you complain about, you're on a crossroad of many directions and each of them are pointless avenues; you've been down everyone and walked back upon yourself each time.

in 20 years time i can only hope you've been killed by Ravensoft insurgents or ISIS.
All i'm saying is get your head out the anime and pony cartoons and face reality head on; it seems to me you're avoiding living in the real world because this world (forum) is the only real thing you'll have been successful in accomplishing anything in your life time and how small to the minor them accomplishments are, you talk of toppling forums like you're toppling governments and blaming this league like your Donald Trump with your radical finger pointing

Realistically the only person who's stopped people from playing so much is you, your actions and your spam has toppled this game for the last few years; your arguments and topics + replied have been some what of a deterrence to getting any new or old school players back, you throw wood on the fire as it were expecting the fire to burn longer or higher; no body remembers you for doing anything fantastic or spectacular with their time upon this game, for the majority of the years i've spoke to you and known you, you've just been a massive women with a 8 - 9 year menstrual cycle.
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

Evil4N wrote:So far the only bullshit has been made up by you "oldskoolers" lmao. Romanticizing the old days of SoF until I come along. And as soon as you get unmasked you folks claim "just trolling, I'm serious!".

In the end it comes down too in attacking me as person because you have no credits anymore in this place. That's what you, Minato, Butcha, Jr and others always do when the bag with small arguments got empty. So sad.

And whenever I begin to tackle it, they start to make dramatic scene in this forum, begging for help from the community because suddenly their trash-talking received consequences: Their freedom-of-speech is in danger, do something ! http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And yet some are honestly thinking that I would take their word serious, from a bunch of forum-whores who became forum-whores because they got sidetracked in SoF a long time ago.
No wonder you guys want to use Djejebot and that kind of hax, because yeah... how humiliating it is to get defeated by "newskooler Huso"
This reply really does prove it all. That you actually think ANY oldskooler active in 2013, any oldskooler that competed when this game wasnt 100% dead would give 2 flying fucks about a random SoF game with 3 clans played against a cheater in 2013

There is nothing more to say really, Keifer Dr.Phil'd your ass into the abyss.

Game set and match Keifer "The Chin" Jambalaya

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer, your post is hypocrite when you make a long post in a forum you have nothing to do about except ranting about everything bad that happened in SoF to one person alone, ignoring all other individuals in this game, including yourself.

Stop acting like a holy saint, because your not. As of real life, I have no problem with you. But here in SoF: You are just another cheater with the attitude of "I don't care about SoF so I use hacks whenever I want" Keifer caught himself with wallhack.

Just because some time went over it, doesn't guarantee any changes from this point of view, isn't it. It's your kind of people who actually destroy this game, and not a guy like me who just post some random stuff on a forum yet is still active in SoF.

In the end it comes down to the argument "This game has only 3 clans, Evilan ! Stop caring about us using hacks! Allow us!"

Get a grip of reality.

Post by Keifer »

Evil4N wrote:Keifer, your post is hypocrite when you make a long post in a forum you have nothing to do about except ranting about everything bad that happened in SoF to one person alone, ignoring all other individuals in this game, including yourself.

Stop acting like a holy saint, because your not. As of real life, I have no problem with you. But here in SoF: You are just another cheater with the attitude of "I don't care about SoF so I use hacks whenever I want" Keifer caught himself with wallhack.

Just because some time went over it, doesn't guarantee any changes from this point of view, isn't it. It's your kind of people who actually destroy this game, and not a guy like me who just post some random stuff on a forum yet is still active in SoF.

In the end it comes down to the argument "This game has only 3 clans, Evilan ! Stop caring about us using hacks! Allow us!"

Get a grip of reality.
Lol i'm a filthy cheater for using a wallhack in a public game and asking Yump to record me? you know that screenshot is from my screen right? lol you fucking simpleton; to actually think i've cheated or hacked at any other time; you're sadly mistaken haha, the only person who caught me was myself?

I wanted to be done with SoF the old fashion way and get banned, not even that went through correctly - look how serious everyone has taken that topic, no one gave a shit then and no one gives a shit now what you label me, Like i'm making myself out to be a saint in any of my replies, i haven't mentioned cheats or anything of such nature yet but once again you deflect into something irrelevant and self opinionated - trying to hit me in the feels? I do love this though
Evil4N wrote:Get a grip of reality.
Get a grip of reality? what fucking reality do you speak of here, IRL or in the John mullins world?
as for me being a hypocrite, interesting development - if you recall to the first reply when i said as a community we're to blame not single out one person? You may be right, i have singled you out - that makes me a hypocrite in that sense but for unrelated reasons - I'm not blaming the communities failure on gripping SoF to what it was, I'm blaming you for ruining communities of SoF players to which meet your satisfaction.

How can you tell me to get a grip on reality when you are quoting a topic from 4 years ago, what kind of reality are you really living in, it's concerning me slightly that you think everyone has the same view of this game, that people care about hackers and such random things - I've been playing since 2004, getting "caught" for cheating is a bold statement - using the wallhack once in a public game and making it super obvious and admitting my reasons to why I'm using Drawmode, you think of all the people i used to talk to, i couldn't muster up something better than a fucking hexedited SoF.exe, even you're not that naive lol.

I love your sense of humour, it justifies me pissing myself at your reply - In the SoF world i may have been labelled as a no good cheater, i was never accused or "caught" again for that matter but you sir have committed identity fraud to obtain your selfish goals; I'd rather be labelled as a cheater than to be titled as pathetic.

To call me a cheater for a one time thing is hilarious; i remember getting sent all the hacks that were blocked by AC and WaX in a Zip folder on MSN by Shock - despite whatever reasons he did that, who cares why he did that but that ranged from MDK, Pinkheads, Drawmode, Monk's OGL and various other shit; I once had the alpha source code of D3Bot not that it's anything to brag about but i've been introduced to cheating pretty much for the last 6 years and still have not done it; i dont find pleasure in playing a game; cheating and feeling "accomplished" after like i was the big man.

Also, (2nd edit; paragraphs are real) You've said yourself as well as many player across the history of my playthrough; i've never been a consistently good player to use hacks or cheats, not even you believe i'm a cheater/hacker despite the actions taken fourth by myself - get a grip of who you're talking to - trying to say i haven't made efforts within my own capabilities to help this game. You're insane, you released a community edition of SoF and now you sit on a throne drinking Crystale Champagne boycotted by Jay-Z and you think you're the fucking man, your input of flame over the years does not make up for your tyranny and if you had such intelligence you would of hosted a league yourself but even you know that there's always going to be that Evil4N of the community to shoot you down.

Don't pawn this cheating shit off on me man, you've got a much better argument and a much more intelligent opinion behind all of this; please stop deflecting.
Last edited by Keifer on 16 Feb 2016, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

you know shit gets serious when keifer gets involved

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote:To call me a cheater for a one time thing is hilarious; i remember getting sent all the hacks that were blocked by AC and WaX in a Zip folder on MSN by Shock
Yeah and Retard/Cheaterskeeter also helped SoF, and look where he is now: on the banlist. It are always the "good" guys who fall. So sad.
Keifer wrote: I'd rather be labelled as a cheater than to be titled as pathetic.
That ends the discussion, doesn't it ? This is where you and I think different from each other.
I can be anything, but there is one thing which makes me unified with the majority of this SoF Community: The mutual dislike of cheaters.

Post by Keifer »

Evil4N wrote:
Keifer wrote:To call me a cheater for a one time thing is hilarious; i remember getting sent all the hacks that were blocked by AC and WaX in a Zip folder on MSN by Shock
Yeah and Retard/Cheaterskeeter also helped SoF, and look where he is now: on the banlist. It are always the "good" guys who fall. So sad.
Keifer wrote: I'd rather be labelled as a cheater than to be titled as pathetic.
That ends the discussion, doesn't it ? This is where you and I think different from each other.
I can be anything, but there is one thing which makes me unified with the majority of this SoF Community: The mutual dislike of cheaters.
Anthony was in the clash of both worlds in SoF, much like GaLLo was - he wasn't in it for making the game broken; he was learning to what he could do with the capabilities of the engine - many of SoF's problems have also been it's solution for years, without these people we would have been fucked from the start - Take Dende for prime example, he learnt how he could make his aimbot, he executed and wouldn't stop until it worked in his favour... may have released it to people he trusted in the community to test it etc and they may have gone on and did shitty things with it but after the development is said and done; there's a "vaccine" for this exploit in the game.

If you so wish to end this discussion so be it my friend; i again take great satisfaction in being right - thank you for stroking my ego.
It has been a pleasure re-writing this speech even after the 3rd executive year; your replies have remained dismissive and unrelated as expected - it's a firm assurance that people don't change.
I do hope you enjoy your pitiful existence, know that you're my role model of which i hope to never be.

Post by Evil4N »

It wasn't just your wallhack dude, why are you not mentioning our special Dende-Aimbot-episode ? Don't play innocent ! Your more hardcore of a cheater compared to these #1 scrubs here.

Long before the community knew about the existence of Dende's aimbot: Some players like you were already going loose with it's beta version in public-sof. Testing it for Dende.
Keifer wrote: Take Dende for prime example, he learnt how he could make his aimbot, he executed and wouldn't stop until it worked in his favour... may have released it to people he trusted in the community to test it etc and they may have gone on and did shitty things with it but after the development is said and done; there's a "vaccine" for this exploit in the game.
The only reason Dende got unbanned was to provide some method against his aimbot. To take responsibility and clean up the mess he made.
But in the end Dende failed to deliver his "vaccine" (project is canceled by him) and without it he should go back to the banlist where he belongs.
Keifer wrote:I do hope you enjoy your pitiful existence, know that you're my role model of which i hope to never be.
I am just going to leave this 2009's chat-convo here, because your definitely my role-model, daddy Keifer. Let there be no doubts about that.

Why TCL banned Keifer, Denial, Torque and Dende at one stroke:

*Removed*
Last edited by ShocK on 16 Feb 2016, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No posting of private messages.

Post by Keifer »

I feel honoured you have kept a momentum of me while i was in my young teens - me in my badass cyber criminal outfit and shit.
I honestly can't believe how much you have held onto this game, all this ammunition you have for me and it don't mean shit lol.
You're posting 7 year old content now, know how old i was 7 years ago? 15 years old... I don't think anyone can really be in the state of rational thinking or intelligent thinking at 15 apart from you of course - I wish i had the motivation to keep all of this history you have kept, i'm sure i'd crash the forums with the shit i've spoke to you about over the years.

I feel obliged you've centred this around me and its quite cute how close you hold me to your heart Evilan.
In any event, you're efforts and lucrative schemes are proving my argument about you to be correct right from the first paragraph i posted on this topic.

You're on a merry-go-round again Evil4N.
Privacy is a virtue my friend, the good lord is in my grace - bring fourth an argument not an excuse to dismiss me.