This league

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 14

Re: This league

Post by Evil4N »

Nah, someone else posted that chat-log in this board, I remembered it when you said that you only used wallhack but nothing else.
Of course Shock is helping his bro Keifer and removed the chat-log.

Listen up fella, If you are allowed to moan about my persona for over the years you have seen here, then I am allowed to do the same.
The only difference is, I use sources to back my statements up, unlike you and your random rants.

Your no special, you one of the many ranters I have faced. Go stand in line behind Jr, Butcha, Smoke, Cold etcetera.
If it wasn't for you guys this forum would have been boring for me too and I would have quit this forum a long time ago.
I can admit that at least :bored:
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Evil4N wrote:Nah, someone else posted that chat-log in this board, I remembered it when you said that you only used wallhack but nothing else.
Of course Shock is helping his bro Keifer and removed the chat-log.

Listen up fella, If you are allowed to moan about my persona for over the years you have seen here, then I am allowed to do the same.
The only difference is, I use sources to back my statements up, unlike you and your random rants.

Your no special, you one of the many ranters I have faced. Go stand in line behind Jr, Butcha, Smoke, Cold etcetera.
If it wasn't for you guys this forum would have been boring for me too and I would have quit this forum a long time ago.
I can admit that at least  :bored:
I find it so cute though Evil4N, i'm not ranting - let's put that word aside and say physiologically evaluating you.
If I'm no special case, you wouldn't of posted your pony gif to me - you'd of had the thrill of replying to whatever the fuck i have said.
Your sources are irrelevant and unrelated, you dismiss and ignore my argument to bring up another unrelated issue or topic, they aren't useful sources... you go to uni, you don't reference Shakespeare with Napoleon dynamite

Post by Evil4N »

Yeah, if I need a psychologist I would definitely visit you.

The reason I did not go in content with you, is because it would be lots of efforts to reply to everyone's content they posting towards me. I got like 10 players here who are waiting for my response here.

So before I go in their content, I first check if that person is worthy for my response. For example: None wants to go in a serious discussion with a flamer right ? Right. So when I look at your background which screams "cheater!" and who is in a troll-clan known as Legion. Then no, there is no need for me to go in content with you, your not worthy of it.

Who do you think you are for me ? Your on the same row like Dende and Anthony: Nothing. Maybe if you actually played SoF and are mostly showing up for SFL, I would found you relevant enough for a legit response. But no, your nothing of it. You just a random forum-whore. When I need you, I will come to you. Till then you can post 500 lines of texts, all you get is probably nothing more then just a meme-image from me, as a token of good will.

Compare it this guy over here: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3429" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; None has bothered to make a post in his topic ? Why ? because he is insignificant. Same goes for you.
I don't understand why everyone who makes a long reply towards me thinks they have the right to get a serious response from me. Such arrogance, LMFAO.
Reactions: 0

Post by Fossil »

Keifer wrote:I feel honoured you have kept a momentum of me while i was in my young teens - me in my badass cyber criminal outfit and shit.
I honestly can't believe how much you have held onto this game, all this ammunition you have for me and it don't mean shit lol.
You're posting 7 year old content now, know how old i was 7 years ago? 15 years old... I don't think anyone can really be in the state of rational thinking or intelligent thinking at 15 apart from you of course - I wish i had the motivation to keep all of this history you have kept, i'm sure i'd crash the forums with the shit i've spoke to you about over the years.

I feel obliged you've centred this around me and its quite cute how close you hold me to your heart Evilan.
In any event, you're efforts and lucrative schemes are proving my argument about you to be correct right from the first paragraph i posted on this topic.

You're on a merry-go-round again Evil4N.
Privacy is a virtue my friend, the good lord is in my grace - bring fourth an argument not an excuse to dismiss me.
You need to look through my posts on clanplay and the old BAD/HYP forum, young smoke mature as fuck.

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote: You need to look through my posts on clanplay and the old BAD/HYP forum, young smoke mature as fuck.
Really ? Didn't Hypnotiq died after they lost against MP in TCL ? Very mature Smoke. I know this because I played with MP as MP Cuinhel :lol:

Too bad you had no Djejebot back then.

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:you know shit gets serious when keifer gets involved
Yeah, especially when Keifer argued that [EF]Huso was a cheater, very serious indeed. Sup with that [EF]Clan ! Maybe Pazey was right after all Image
Keifer wrote:Come on Huso, why so aggressive ?

To be honest, I like the current SFL it's very well made out, it's planned pretty well and quite efficient but the only thing it's lacking is the cheater control.

Clan leaders, members and random people of the community see people cheating and it doesn't get inspected, i can imagine the paranoid rants of most players is one thing and checking out the person and seeing nothing is the next so i decided to check out a few things myself and have a recording... I currently have fibre optics being installed at my exchange so my connection sparks out 100 times a day and always takes about 4 hours to upload this video at 40kb/s... incredibly shameful as i'm estimated 2.0 mb/s upload but what can you do but wait.

I did what I did out of the respect of Smoke
M server, UK Gaming is owned by me.
HyP server was insisted by smoke and has banned them on dumonds server aswell.
TT, i haven't personally asked and i do apologise, i maybe should of got around to that but in the games short comings of playing fair i honestly thought the decision would have been banning them.
CA, Yump made it quite clear and so has nijo in his reply above.
EF, Currently getting a free server, if you want them removed from the servers ban list then by all means mention it... i did it on every dedicated including yours so get back to me.
KK, Agreed with what i had to say, always pretty handy in these situations and have first hand experience with dealing bullshit.

Anybody who doesn't want them on their ban list, i'll listen. They aren't banned on the SFL servers... SFL is the one set i wouldn't ask due to it being a league server and there not being much point.

I already have heard of Huso backing out of SFL if I don't back down but i think there should be an investigation into the activity of aG and i'm usually the guy who doesn't give a fuck but slowly but progressively the clan has contained the same members as previous cheaters and likewise from the past.

Huso brang Mayor back when Mayor had left way before Huso even started because i remember Huso first starting and trying to get into KK and being apart of the community that was left and currently being built in which case he brought him back on Facebook, a bit time era more than anything... Mayor being an ex cheaters didn't make much sense to me but more the contacts that told him about mayor maybe... i'm not sure - i could be completely wrong but then again it hasn't stopped me from being surprised in the past.

Huso you came back as Cornetto and you was shit, played in TDW as Huso and again. Shit.
Suddenly BLAM AG, GENIUS AND HUSO CLAN KABLAM. 2 OLD CHEATERS WHO GRASSED ON EACHOTHERS RE-UNITE TO DOMINATE SOF. No.

Your aim is very twisted, you have an obsession with one's waistline. Half of your aim is always on the waistline and not a staggering view upon the waist its a dead on target and then your real aim comes into flight and you aim around the person, auto aim isn't nice. isn't nice at all.

When and if i can get this fucking video up it'll be good fun to watch - Second of all. Yes because i'm the sort of person to ban anyone for beating me in a 1v1 against twi-hards but hey whatever... again. From someone who has cheated, quite possibly still cheating and has sucked quite recently and suddenly got the aim of Hercules it does raise some kind of suspicion, next on the account is Genius.

Jesus christ batman and robin you two are and you couldn't be more obvious, especially genius... i bet my nan with dementia and cataract could stop that shit out just lol...

If you're not going to admit it once again huso and grass on your little friend Genius who gave you the hacks in the first place then i don't mind a little pressure here and there - I can give plenty and have it not phase me and from what i've read on the clanleader and staff... your words haven't helped you out too much :P threats and black mail so that some members of staff would peak their interest in talking to me, i'll tell you its only been Nijo but i can understand it being from him.

Evilan has spoke to me but that was a good transcendental conversation - I already calls his actions when agreeing to ban them... Huso would go crying back to the person who he insults and Evilan took his little pride in it but still has unbanned them from his server but Hey! that's his choice isn't it - Evilan would agree if he didn't think TDW would be the next victim of clans but in his disgruntled view I can honestly say I've ran out of TDW jokes the amount of times they've re-united and died so many times in a year but whatever, he has personal interest in keeping AG over that reason and i don't blame his foolish logic on it, bit of weird pride there in a game like this but then again there always has to be that one guy.

I don't honestly think I'm being harsh. I could of pulled an Evilan and not go through this the proper way of asking... i don't think you should be allowed on the servers i host for these people or to be allowed on the server i pay for these people to talk on I don't even cover my server bills with the payments on SOF but i still do it out of the goodness because someone has to at the end of the day, a supporter and supplier to make the game fun, easily manageable and I request nothing back but if you want to cheat go back to A.V.A, the most easiest FPS alive with them US boys :P

but all personal opinions aside, let the community decide but hopefully you can hold back the decision until i post this video and then tell me i'm wrong.

If anything this is like Deja Vu with you, genius last time but also with Julien... lie through your teeth, get caught and LoL at the community on how we're all stupid, retarded blah blah.

I will no longer comment on this topic unless I'm personally messaged, I've made my point.

Save the post on your past 'mistakes' blah blah I'm not going to suck that bullshit up again about how you made a mistake and it was Genius who forced you to take the hacks last time blah blah - I can't honestly be bothered to read another sob story on how much of an idiot you are, i don't think the harp strings in my heart can take it.

SO GUYS LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT REGISTRATION FROM FAB, MILKYWAY OR NEAPOLITAN!

Once a cheater, forever a noob.
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

omfg play as more as you write here and sof will be active again.