Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

The most hated person on sof?

Post by snake »

post who you hate the most below :mrgreen:
Reactions: 2

Re: The most hated person on sof?

Post by Picard »

If you at least had SOME skill or had achieved something in all the years of soldier of fortune then my vote might be you.

But you have 0 skill and 0 sof achievements so therefore people don't hate you because they can't even take you serious.

In matter of fact I don't HATE anyone in SoF because I don't take the people here seriously lol
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

ShadY wrote:In matter of fact I don't HATE anyone in SoF because I don't take the people here seriously lol
i don't either except Orangecrush because he wont admit that im legit. its annoying when he shout to everyone every time and everywhere (he does in euro server too)

Post by Dante »

Me.And i own you all, you too Persian !

Post by Persian »

Probably yeah.
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

I hate Persian.. his voice is 2sexy2handle..

Post by Prorace »

hating someone on a 10 yrs old fucking dead game... :blink: :whacky:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

u gotta love that, prorace
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

10 year old? sof is 14 year old in januari :ghehe: :ghehe: them 4 years count trust me.

Post by Acadie »

Fuckemup wrote:10 year old? sof is 14 year old in januari :ghehe: :ghehe: them 4 years count trust me.
january, eh i doubt so but the project does have 14 years old

Post by Prorace »

Acadie wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:10 year old? sof is 14 year old in januari :ghehe: :ghehe: them 4 years count trust me.
SOF demo was out end of 1998 if im not mistaking. Full game was on 2000. correct me if im wrong, but that's what I remember, anyways who cares.. when i say 10 yrs old its just because most of people now haven't play on the demo with ping 365 :mrgreen:

@nijo :wub: :acad:

Post by Acadie »

Prorace wrote:
Acadie wrote:
SOF demo was out end of 1998 if im not mistaking. Full game was on 2000. correct me if im wrong, but that's what I remember
i don't have official proof but it still sound logical (as you said end). Their copyright says 1998 and 1 years is long enough to make most of the game because they bought Q2 engine which makes it faster.

ive looked for hours through some source files and i saw that the game was NOT finished yet after release of DEMO

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

demo was fun

Post by smokestaH »

Release date(s) March 27, 2000
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote:10 year old? sof is 14 year old in januari
smokestaH wrote:Release date(s) March 27, 2000
close enough!

Post by Fuckemup »

Demo was released sumwere in middle of 98'.
And end of 99 the first sof1 mood "1,03"patch was released, those were the days of sof tbh.. 800-1000 servers, all phosing and walking :mrgreen:
And first time i saw someone with colour name.. OMFG scheaat scchit plizz giff mee. lmfao..

But one thing sucked, you could not pick skins in 1,03 and demo patch. Only the first person who enters the server with lets say skin shadow... then everybody on his team has to pick skins under same categories "The order" and if u wanted to swap team, u had to choose skins like mohawk muscle etc skins from the other team. I belive this was fixed in the 1,06 patch.
And playing the same map over and over again in the demo killed the fun :lol:

@ emirate what u trying to prove here? i counted from when i played first time.. and that was the demo in 98 :mrgreen:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Fuckemup wrote:Demo was released sumwere in middle of 98'.
And end of 99 the first sof1 mood "1,03"patch was released, those were the days of sof tbh.. 800-1000 servers, all phosing and walking :mrgreen:
And first time i saw someone with colour name.. OMFG scheaat scchit plizz giff mee. lmfao..

But one thing sucked, you could not pick skins in 1,03 and demo patch. Only the first person who enters the server with lets say skin shadow... then everybody on his team has to pick skins under same categories "The order" and if u wanted to swap team, u had to choose skins like mohawk muscle etc skins from the other team. I belive this was fixed in the 1,06 patch.

@ emirate what u trying to prove here? i counted from when i played first time.. and that was the demo in 98 :mrgreen:
Everyone played since demo DOH :troll: :troll:

Post by Dutchman »

I got the demo with our new pc in November 1998 so sounds about right.
It wasn't before 2000 my ping looked equal to the rest of the players though.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote: @ emirate what u trying to prove here? i counted from when i played first time.. and that was the demo in 98 :mrgreen:

got nothing to prove actually :tongue: I just wanted to let you know with that post that it doesn't matter for shit, it just came out somewhere near 2000 :biggrin: Next to that, i wouldn't know since i was just 7 years old when the demo of sof came out :lol:

Post by Fuckemup »

butcha wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:Demo was released sumwere in middle of 98'.

Everyone played since demo DOH :troll: :troll:
i know cunt thats why i explained so everyone could get a feeling from back in teh days :cool:
Comunity these days was like people in one server of 32 ppl back in the days... lolz
funny how Dutch and wdy claim they played since demo still they were unknown till like 2003 :yucky: