Reactions: 0

Re: Week 8: MP vs EF

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Nice matches!

2 sick caps second map from our side :troll:

Post by Prorace »

we won second map 2-1 :) To let people know that MP is THE lamest clan in whole SOF History.

A player from MP suicided hiself (typing kill in console) to pass the flag to the others base, at the shotgun wall. (in the last 10 seconds ofc..)

I guess SFL staff will agree to cancel that flag. It's lame, and unallowed right ? If you dont... consider EF players won't play your tournament ever again. And probably not next tournament. ;)

@MP, bunch of lamers. How can you be so low on a 12 yrs old game ? Just face EF was the better team and we had a better tactics then yours(rushing into our base, get killed, rushing into our base, getk killed.. newbs.)

Shitty map, MP ass raped, GG.
Last edited by Prorace on 04 Dec 2011, 21:32, edited 2 times in total.

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

:umad:
Last edited by WeedsSonofZeus on 04 Dec 2011, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.

Post by smokestaH »

gg wp

:dban: :dban: :dban:
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

whoohw mp

u rlly proud u cheated a match ?

lame caps damn ...

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

take it easy prorace :mrgreen:

The game was okay, kinda laughed at your first cap since we talked about the same thing 30 minutes earlier but thought that would be too low to do so we just didn't. I'm kinda surprised to see you actually consider the second cap as a legit one tho.

Now is there a rule against this kind of ''flagpassing'' (he killed himself so his teammates could pick it up at the other side of the fence) or is there not?

I don't really care about our own points but I sure think it would be unfair to give mp points they don't deserve.

and no, i'm not mad, i'm just kinda negatively surprised ;)

Post by Time »

It seems legit to me. As long as player 1 does not drop the flag by using itemdrop player 2 is allowed to grab and cap it. I think it rather was a smart move and it needs a lot of luck and timing too. The fence has been designed like this for a reason, and you'd better believe me.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

I thought EF was always like "sof = care ?"
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:I thought EF was always like "sof = care ?"
sof doesn't really matter to me, it's more that it's not really fair towards us or another clan. And one thing i do care about is fairnezz.

It might be 'smart' or whatever you call it (if you call this smart i sure don't want to know what the average level in mp is), but isn't a flagcarrier supposed to go the whole way back to his own base instead of dropping it through a fence?

it's pretty low in my eyes, but that's just my opinion.

Post by Persian »

It sound really funny if you hear this story from the side, but I can well imagine it being a very low action seen from EF's side.

If this action can be verified via serverlog or screenshot i'm pretty sure SFL staff will count it as flagpass. :-)

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

So there is gonna be a rule added or something?

Post by Persian »

nothing to be added, just think the staff will interpret killing yourself in order to pass the flag as flagpass :-)

Post by Prorace »

Persian wrote:It sound really funny if you hear this story from the side, but I can well imagine it being a very low action seen from EF's side.

If this action can be verified via serverlog or screenshot i'm pretty sure SFL staff will count it as flagpass. :-)
I got some screen of it, but it's in french.

Post by Jarek »

if this is true i must say its unfair . Its not smart way to cap its just illegal. Everybody from all clans know its possible but illegal.

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

To bad none of you studied law.. 'mazen in de wet' for the dutch people
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

So if for example a player were to get blocked by his teammate, and steps in his own c4, and his teammate picks up the flag, that's flagpass too? Cause that shit happens all the time, and I never heard anyone crying about it.

Having said that, flagpass was always considered dropping a flag with the dropkey, so the next one picks it up. It has never been specified if suicide kills were or were not allowed.

Is it lame? Yes, have we broken any concrete rule? Anyhow, before u flame me in the next posts, this cap wasn't my idea at that moment, neither was I part of it, just defending my team :)

Week 8: MP vs EF

Post by Jarek »

its not about it Minato. Flag cant go behind wall no matter it was made on purpose or just accident. Its no matter flag caped like thet cant be legal

Post by Time »

It is not a "flagpass", the flagcarrier just dies and player X picks it up, even if you are not French you can clearly see that the carrier died inbetween. This cannot be noted as a flagpass at this time, since it is a valid action. Adjusting the rules only applies for future matches. Furthermore the screenshot does not prove anything. Common sense does, I know, but is not valid. There are no timestamps.

The staff might intreped this as a flagpass, but then again, you cannot rewrite the rules afterwards. Everything done had been done according to the rules as stated on this website. The fence can only be intreped as a tactical object at this time, untill further notice.

What is done can, and will not be undone.