TDW vs KK

04/03/2012 - 15/04/2012
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Re: TDW vs KK

Post by MinatO »

Nijogeth wrote:well minato, u might have laughed, but there is nothing too laugh about, as its a fact. not that it is of any use, because u cant buy shit with a high IQ.
Fact? Why, cause you did a test somewhere? Doesn't mean its a decent test.

Like I said, that makes me laugh. An average surgeon has around 130. An IQ around 145 is considered genius and most people that have this high IQ, end up as professors in universities, rocketscientists, nuclear physicists, ....

If you truely are 145, then tell me, where did it went wrong with you? If i'm not mistaken, you're a sales manager... A job that doesn't require any intellectual capability. No way in hell I believe you have that kind of IQ. I've seen a lot of posts on this forum where you don't even understand whats going on, and give some irrelevant reply that makes no sense on the subject meaning your analytical skills aren't that great which kida distinguishes the smart people and the normal people. If Geemal or Some1 would say "I got 145", I might believe it, but probably still wouldn't.

Nonetheless, to avoid continuing a 3 page conversation about this. I'm sure you would have no problem trying a random internet IQ test to prove me wrong.

Try this one, not that great but should give a +- idea of your intelligence:
http://www.testmijniq.nl/nl/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by MinatO on 03 Apr 2012, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Fnatic^ wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:well minato, u might have laughed, but there is nothing too laugh about, as its a fact. not that it is of any use, because u cant buy shit with a high IQ.

Like I said, that makes me laugh. An average surgeon has around 130. An IQ around 145 is considered genius and most people that have this high IQ, end up as professors in universities.

If you truely are 145, then tell me, where did it went wrong with you? If i'm not mistaken, you're a sales manager... A job that doesn't require any intellectual capability. No way in hell I believe you have that kind of IQ. I've seen a lot of posts on this forum where you don't even understand whats going on, and give some irrelevant reply that makes no sense on the subject meaning your analytical skills aren't that great which usually distinguishes the smart people and the normal people. If Geemal or Some1 would say "I got 145", I might believe it, but probably still wouldn't.

Nonetheless, to avoid continueing a 3 page conversation about this. I'm sure you would have no problem trying a random internet IQ test to prove me wrong.

http://www.testmijniq.nl/nl/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Perhaps he have high IQ but low EQ? (social interaction etc).

Saw a documentary about a guy who had 140+ IQ but he ended up as a farmer because he found no joy interactin with humans however sales manager requires a pretty high EQ wich high IQ ppl rarely got :rockban:
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
MinatO

Post by MinatO »

butcha wrote:
Fnatic^ wrote:

Like I said, that makes me laugh. An average surgeon has around 130. An IQ around 145 is considered genius and most people that have this high IQ, end up as professors in universities.

If you truely are 145, then tell me, where did it went wrong with you? If i'm not mistaken, you're a sales manager... A job that doesn't require any intellectual capability. No way in hell I believe you have that kind of IQ. I've seen a lot of posts on this forum where you don't even understand whats going on, and give some irrelevant reply that makes no sense on the subject meaning your analytical skills aren't that great which usually distinguishes the smart people and the normal people. If Geemal or Some1 would say "I got 145", I might believe it, but probably still wouldn't.

Nonetheless, to avoid continueing a 3 page conversation about this. I'm sure you would have no problem trying a random internet IQ test to prove me wrong.

Perhaps he have high IQ but low EQ? (social interaction etc).

Saw a documentary about a guy who had 140+ IQ but he ended up as a farmer because he found no joy interactin with humans however sales manager requires a pretty high EQ wich high IQ rarely got :rockban:
Your last sentence is EXACTLY what I think of Lethal. He has a high EQ, but a normal IQ.
welsh Wales
Reactions: 0

Post by welsh »

Your all Dumb This is about =-KK-= VS tdw not your iq :ghehe:
CasTro^
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Kinda strange btw, one guy got called a genius while the other guy with the same IQ is called a straight psycho..

Explain that. :dry:

@Welsh: Sorry. :wub:
[€ƒ]Fidel http://www.efclan.enjin.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <-- Double tab!!
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Moved and locked until Habibi gets here. http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;