Old player

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Old player

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Frag uses alot of names, sometimes crazyhorse/ck enemy..

Lee uses weird names.. Mostly newb or some shit lol...

Manny uses facebook danne, check your msn

I used Weedy/Euro/Snaak

pce
Reactions: 6

Old player

Post by Fuckemup »

OMG Tinkles! you cunt! bwhahahaha
Kinda missed your ass, you still on that 56k?
man didnt see you for atleast 7 years or so, last times you and Jackal joined TF with me we raped some crying euro butts together you and your 400 ping :mrgreen: Found some screenies the other day.
Will post em soon.

Never knew you was in Oz?? Was my first clan tbh.
UV??? brings alot of memories i used to play alot with Bobdolemon, fuck that guy were good back in the day.
Anyways you still have any contact with John?
To bad theres not many that remembers you on this forum, newskool scrubs :mrgreen:

Kisses,
TF Bomjr, TF Junior, Oz Bomjr, C*K Euro etc etc... :mrgreen:

Old player

Post by Fuckemup »

And trust me theres alot of drama in sof 2011 soon 2012 aswell.
Same old bragging on whos the best, who played longest blabla all that shiznit. You faggot make me go trough all this bullshit now again, i promised myself that i never register on this shit forum.
So many jelous haters trying to flame Mr Oldskool :umad: :umad: :umad:

@ butch, dont think Tink even heared of players like Veng.
was waaay before his time, Veng wasnt good without hacks tho.
But he was cool as hell :mrgreen:

Re: Old player

Post by Persian »

Fuck yeah. Welcome fuckemup. I expect alot of flame thread from you!

Old player

Post by Fuckemup »

i heared Tinkles and Persian joined G is it true??
Thanks we really need y'all as i CBA with losing defaults next season :mrgreen:

Old player

Post by Tinks »

Hey Bomjr!
Yeah I think we were in Oz at the same time.
I haven't joined anything. I don't recognize any of these clans or any of the people in them. Wouldn't make sense
All the players on seem to be spanish/euro now. I can't even speak to them, let alone join them

Not on 56k. Haven't been for a long time. Cable. Got cable before Sof1 really died
Yeah holy shit I forgot about Bobdoleman. He was legit.

Veng before my time? [N] came along late in the game. Not before my time.

No contact with John unfortunately. He posted on B&F in 2009 it looks like I missed him.

Old player

Post by Fuckemup »

Oz were fun times bro really miss those days.
About [N] the old one died after you left, and most players left this game but it got restarted by some unskilled newskoolers again.

we'll theres still a few oldies left, i seen frag a few times and still got him on msn. Doa, etc.. but most of the usa players left yeaaars ago only euro part thats alive these days. League still running :mrgreen:
you should add me on msn for some games im still under my old one, i remember i had your addy years ago but think you changed it or something jr_sof@hotmail.com

Old player

Post by Tinks »

Also special thanks to the guy in this thread who turned my game French. GG!

Old player

Post by Fuckemup »

i agree!

he deserved to be hanged!

you can change it in settings tho!

Post by Persian »

English version!

Old player

Post by Tinks »

The lack of Americans on this game make it a waste of time seemingly.

I can't hang with players having 5x their ping

Old player

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

Tinks wrote:The lack of Americans on this game make it a waste of time seemingly.

Goodbye
Reactions: 15

Old player

Post by Acadie »

Tinks wrote:The lack of Americans on this game make it a waste of time seemingly.

think about me. i started playing in Euro server permanently in 2008 because the only thing the American server was able is commercialize their cheat all over the game. Its a real pain in the ass when you get killed in corner even before you have time to see him which was totally bullshit to play.

In Europe at least they try their best to keep the game clean as it is (and sometime they get a bit far by their paranoia lol). Playing has now a point and of course, challenge is not what it missing.

With all the years i play (since 2002) and the server i play now, i still get negative KDR but i manage to get good teamwork (even without teamspeak as i barely use it and i never used to talk, only listen) and not end last.

i saw you had 108 ping which is totally great for the distance separate. its not the 20-35 like them but remember that most American server will ping 40-80 because of the size of our country (i mean Canada and United-States)

Old player

Post by Tinks »

23-35 vs 108 is a big difference in this game. I had forgotten how much it mattered. It's like playing Gears of War when someone has Host Advantage. The lower the ping the more often the insta kill.

I used to play on a 56k in the first few years of this game and it's very similar to that. I have to aim ahead. Granted I was a really good player on 56k because it was before wall hacks or any of that nonsense came out.

I get killed before anyone comes around corners in this too. I credit it to lag though not hacking. Even if it were hacks it wouldn't matter. They don't need them against me because they see everything before I do.

I just wish more Americans played this game. Having to deal with a ping differential that gets me insta killed the majority of the time lacks quite a bit of fun.
I still LIKE the game, but how it's looking now I'll probably get bored.

:umad:

I need to find some American players. Jackal or something.

Old player

Post by Tinks »

Also does anyone know how to set up console on this shit?

I had to manipulate my game to even play it on Win7. Had to copy the launch file within the Platinum Folder and rename it to mohaa.
I know the +set console 1, but I have no idea how to integrate that into the mohaa launch file.

Post by Persian »

A little search query on this forum will point you to: http://sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=77" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Old player

Post by Tinks »

For clarification

I can't run SOF from the desktop since I run WIN7 64bit.

I have to run SOF as a copied version in the Program file, renamed as "mohaa"

When I right click for Properties that is what I get.

I'm guessing that since I use a current day operating system that doesn't technically work with SOF, that I cannot enable console.
A shame this isn't the case for most people, then all the hacking all of you talk about wouldn't be possible.
Reactions: 3

Old player

Post by TotalitioN »

u can download a patch for sof .

so it will work on all video drivers .

it worked for me . i have windows 7 . and the sof from the cd-rom .

with the patch it works :)

Post by Persian »

@tink: create shortcut of the executable and then add the command. Ps: the community edition has the fix preinsyalled, so you dont have all the hassle you have now.

Old player

Post by Tinks »

Got it! Thanks Pers!