EF v WD (defaulted)

Abandoned
Emirate
Reactions: 9

EF v WD (defaulted)

Post by Emirate »

Zinc came in to tell us wd didn't have a team. Holidays.

Would've been nice if somebody could tell us that before 21.00. Ain't gonna tell me you decide to go on holiday at 20.59. A topic or pm would've been nice, takes a about what, 2 minutes?

Anyway, we take the default. We can't be arsed to show up again if the opponent is too lazy to let us know they don't have a team.

Thanks for telling us in the server tho zinc, prevented us from waiting till you guys showed up :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
br0phy Great Britain
Reactions: 0

Re: EF v WD (defaulted)

Post by br0phy »

sorry couldn't make it tonight had personal issues been busy all day, i was on the phone to zinc at 7:30 he was trying to get a team for 8 sorry if we wasted a few minutes of your life emirate sure you had better things to do like every one else
WarDogZ
Shadow Great Britain

Post by Shadow »

not suprised you defaulted - never about playing the games - all about the points xD but sorry in england theres holidays!
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Don't worry about those few mins :mrgreen:

Just saying...when people go on holiday they know that atleast a few hours/days/weeks ahead. Would be nice to let the opponent know you can't field a team because of that. Or atleast, if you're not sure, let us know you MIGHT not have a team. It's up to the opponent to show up with the risk of not having a team to play against or schedule a rematch right away. Just an option to prevent all this bullshit that's going on lately with only half teams showing up or players showing up 40 minutes late etc.

For your interest...cba about myself on this one, I didn't really have something better to do anyway. But fabel, for instance, had to hurry to get home in time just to hear ''yeah sorry, don't have a team, everyone's on holiday.'' Would've been nice if we knew you guys didn't have a team so we could message feebs he could take his time and enjoy his dinner.

I'm not angry or hungry for points or whatever you guys might think, we just had a big wtf moment when zinc said he had other stuff to do and that's why he didn't let us know. Isn't too much to ask to send one of our members a pm is it? I can imagine you are not online 24/7 (who is, besides evilan) but other people have other things to do as well and would be glad to know whether a team can make it or not. It's so easy these days to connect others, why don't do it if that prevents annoyance...

@byron. We wanted to play mate, but there was no opponent. They were all on holiday. Thanks for letting us know tho. Maybe your next opponent can do something with that info. I won't mention our last sfl match...

[EF]Emirate
TotalitioN
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

And like me ! I was drinking some Guinness @ THE irish pub with live surinam jazz music . Got back early for THE match . Dissapoint Son
#1 sof player since 1999
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

fuckin bitchass WD, i was at the fotball swedish cup finals DIF vs gothenburg so when the match was done i rushed to the subway and even knocked down a pregnant woman. who was in my way. and when i come home i find WD went on holiday.... LOL
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

EF keeps showing there coward moves over and over again, guess they will get fucked by karma.... guess the time will tell us.
3vs5's and screaming for default wins in a game with 4-5 clans.
Impressive! But what do you expect with a team full of old cheaters + cowards... explains alot!
Heey Emirate and Dope!
Try to grab them things inbetween your legs, are they still there?
Those small nuts you call balls, last time you will hold them...
jR gonna crush them for you, no more babies for cowards. The world is much better without more cowards :mrgreen:

GOOO EF!

cunts
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

Dear Jr,

I think it might be tiime to get out of your dreamworld.

As for the leaguematches, show up or don't sign up. And if your clan gets fucked over because you decided to play 5o4 last season well...karma i guess.

Always easy to play the victim isn't it? Act like a decent person and look at yourself before blaming someone else for your acts. Guess that's why you were stupid enough to end up in jail as well. Unable to handle your emotions. Get over it, child.

And let's not forget to mentioin a 5o3 match vs G in TCL because g wanted to get to div 1 so badly. Oh surprise, you were on that team as well jr ^^. You can act like a mature though guy who always acts rightfully jr, but most people on this forum know better. Now stop crying and go to momma to get a hug. You act like your name says tho. Keep up the good work you're doing !

I'm looking forward to another retarded reply from you.

Yours faithfully

The one that doesn't give a fuck about your retarded opinion because you've proven your stupidity too many times already.

[EF]Emirate
Shadow Great Britain

Post by Shadow »

its not people were on holiday - its a public holiday in UK, people go out and do things - spur of the moment things - we were not to know wer wouldnt have a team it was just the fact that on a bankholiday people stupidly decided to go out and have lives - my apologies :)
Emirate

Post by Emirate »

yeah you have lives bladibladibla...We do as well. And now?

You can blame anyone for anything, do as you wish. Sadly enough it's your own fault isn't it? I don't blame anyone for ''having a life'', whatever you mean by that. I do blame the ones that knew they wouldn't be able to play and didn't let us (or you, the guys that were actually online) know they wouldn't be there. Since some of our members interupted ''their lives'' to be there in time.

If it's too much to ask to be polite enough to let people know you'll be there or not say so. Thought you guys could handle the responsibility, might be mistaken. I'm just wondering why you think we should care about your holiday if you don't care to let us know you even have one and therefor might not have a team.

It's wd that didn't show up, why the fuck would you blame us for taking the default? (fyi, still asking my members if they want to rematch or not) It's kinda ignorant to think we should actually care about a rematch vs you while you guys didn't even care to pm someone, which takes 2 minutes of your ''life''.

To be honest, I don't really get why you even bother to make us look like some nerds who don't have lives with the sarcastic posts. Bear in mind wd is the clan that didn't show up, which makes you guys pretty much the cause of the situation right? It's like Hitler blaming the jews for Berlin getting bombed (might you think, it makes no sense...right, it doesn't).

Anyway, we'll let you know whether we would like to rematch or not in the clanleader/staff section. Should I spam the outcome on the forums or can i trust the clanleader on it that it will be told to all clanmembers? Communication doesn't seem to be the strongest point of wd..

Tip from my side: make a group WhatsApp, e-mail, pm group or whatever, so members can simply let you know whether they'll be online or not. Works like a charm.

[EF]Emirate
ZinC Great Britain

Post by ZinC »

Shadow wrote:its not people were on holiday - its a public holiday in UK, people go out and do things - spur of the moment things - we were not to know wer wouldnt have a team it was just the fact that on a bankholiday people stupidly decided to go out and have lives - my apologies :)
What he means is bank holidays in UK, people tend to do things last minute. So by the time i got home just before 8, could only manage to get 3, others were out and about. For Weed hes just a noob.
WärÐøgZ
[0] [ˆŠ]Kádìr: ef is nothing without us (kartel)
Murder Great Britain

Post by Murder »

Haha, no big deal.

Oh and no one went on holiday...(that i know) but it was a bank holiday weekend so people would be spending it with family.

Maybe staff can look into this in the future so they can maybe have a week off, this should stop point hungry gremlins getting an easy win.

Thank you for showing up though.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

So whats the difference between a bank holiday and regular sunday evening? lol
ZinC Great Britain

Post by ZinC »

butcha wrote:So whats the difference between a bank holiday and regular sunday evening? lol
We dont work on mondays!
WärÐøgZ
[0] [ˆŠ]Kádìr: ef is nothing without us (kartel)
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

ZinC wrote:
butcha wrote:So whats the difference between a bank holiday and regular sunday evening? lol
We dont work on mondays!
So the bank holiday is on monday?
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

yep, it means a day that the banks are closed on a day that they are normally open (mon-fri). Or in other words a long weekend (unless it is on a tuesday-thursday). But I don't feel that the majority is UK from this community right? Do we really have to adapt to all bank holidays from each country than? Rather just play, you know years before the day that it is about to come, easy to post it a week on forehand. My noob team is rather by their family than playing games...
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

I have absolutley no idea what u guys are up to, but sunday evening (bank holiday or not) is pretty much the most unlikely time of the week (for me) to spend time with my family lol
CheaterSkeeter Great Britain

Post by CheaterSkeeter »

WD's winstreak over rrofllll
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

CheaterSkeeter wrote:WD's winstreak over rrofllll
fluxy

Post by fluxy »

crying of a game that's over 10 years old ... yes we have a life ..
Rene:I know how to camp in sof...but camping irl is a different story.!