WTF SMOKE?!!!!! [MoD] COMEBACK!!!!!

Reactions: 6

WTF SMOKE?!!!!! [MoD] COMEBACK!!!!!

Post by Fuckemup »

CORRUPT?
OR ARE THEY REALLY BACK?!!!
RUNNING AROUND, COCKY AS HELL....
SO WE TEAMED UP, TO FIGHT THE [Ministry of Destruction] team once again!

And in the last 10 secs, of our game.... and original member of the [MoD] team showed up As 'Chiuaua' Good too see good ol' meffy still healthy and still around!

SMOKE, THEY HIJACKING YOUR OLD CLAN TAG BRO?!!!!!

Re: WTF SMOKE?!!!!! [MoD] COMEBACK!!!!!

Post by Fuckemup »

TF Bomjr, Best stats.... Best Recoveries, whos this oldskooler?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :lol: :lol:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

They are french... and MoD was a french clan. Sounds legit too me tbh

Post by Fuckemup »

MoD was no french clan dude.
can only remember Vampire and Killer being french.... and killer joined laaate in the game there 3rd comeback or so.
Had alot of US players(NIGGA,SHOGUN,ROTZ) NL(SMOKE ) ENG(ANTHRAX who later started =CW= clan) SWE (Pervert and Meffy) etc etc.... Now this is oldskool evilan, envy the MoD tag :ghehe:
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

The original MoD players are spinning in their graves.

rip MoD.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

:russian:

Post by Dante »

smokestaH wrote:The original MoD players are spinning in their graves.

rip MoD.
Don't worry I honored them in this match. They would be proud to have me in MOD.

Post by smokestaH »

Dante wrote:
smokestaH wrote:The original MoD players are spinning in their graves.

rip MoD.
Don't worry I honored them in this match. They would be proud to have me in MOD.
U said u started SoF in 2005 that was after [MoD] was around.

Rip the dream.

Post by Dante »

And ? I know I wasn't around when MOD was alive ... They still would be proud to have a player like me in their ranks. Btw I'm restarting MOD. :)
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote:TF Bomjr, Best stats.... Best Recoveries, whos this oldskooler?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!  :lol:  :lol:
Tjin actually has the best stats :mrgreen:

Post by smokestaH »

Dante wrote:And ? I know I wasn't around when MOD was alive ... They still would be proud to have a player like me in their ranks. Btw I'm restarting MOD. :)
good luck on your SoF quest.

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:TF Bomjr, Best stats.... Best Recoveries, whos this oldskooler?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!  :lol:  :lol:

BS, HE HAD ONLY 30 + FRAGS, WHILE I HAD 31.
SO I WIN! :clap: And we're not playing CTF, only Capture Recoveries! heheheheh

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote:
Emirate wrote:

SO I WIN!  :clap:
Even your screenshot says you're #3 :troll:

Post by Dante »

The best stats is me since all of my teammates had negative ones.

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Emirate wrote:

SO I WIN!  :clap: And we're not playing CTF, only Capture Recoveries! heheheheh
Look at this little pissant with his female voice begging for the crumbs left in a sof 2015 public game. Fucking sad and pathetic.

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Emirate wrote:

SO I WIN!  :clap: And we're not playing CTF, only Capture Recoveries! heheheheh
Look at this little pissant with his female voice begging for the crumbs left in a sof 2015 public game. Fucking sad and pathetic.
Atleast he plays some sof instead of just wandering this forums and doing exactly the same thing. Not pointing at anyone *cough *cough

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:TF Bomjr, Best stats.... Best Recoveries, whos this oldskooler?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :lol: :lol:

SO I WIN! :clap: And we're not playing CTF, only Capture Recoveries! heheheheh
Atleast he plays some sof instead of just wandering this forums and doing exactly the same thing. Not pointing at anyone *cough *cough
Sue me for not playing a game that had its peak 10 years ago but obviously its still peaking for you since thats where you began playing it, right?
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Sue me for not playing a game that had its peak 10 years ago but obviously its still peaking for you since thats where you began playing it, right?
My god.. yea cool story dawg... lemme repeat what emirate just said.. you still do the same no matter what boring ass shit wall of text u post so hopefully ull realize ur just that "no lifer" you so hard reject. The circle is closed, this is just as far as we get... good night and fuck off from my screen.

yea ur blocked i just cant stand the presence of u because its just too painful to watch you being that much of a retard without knowing it.

Post by Fuckemup »

All talk, no actions thats Always how he been our Little fagbait.... and he will continue talking while he don´t even have the game installed.
Peak 10 years ago, in 2005? nah its peak was way Before that when you ran around like a Muppet begging to join ]G[ with nickname ThE XsyCoN!

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
My god.. yea cool story dawg... lemme repeat what emirate just said.. you still do the same no matter what boring ass shit wall of text u post so hopefully ull realize ur just that "no lifer" you so hard reject. The circle is closed, this is just as far as we get... good night and fuck off from my screen.

yea ur blocked i just cant stand the presence of u because its just too painful to watch you being that much of a retard without knowing it.
Awshit, did you have to block me? You're a cruel and brutal man. <FlameIdiot> I feel so lost and utterly dejected now. Is that why no one's paying attention to me and you're getting all the run ins? Dammit! Why can't i be popular like you? This is so not fair.