WTF SMOKE?!!!!! [MoD] COMEBACK!!!!!

Reactions: 0

Re: WTF SMOKE?!!!!! [MoD] COMEBACK!!!!!

Post by smokestaH »

Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Atleast he plays some sof instead of just wandering this forums and doing exactly the same thing. Not pointing at anyone *cough *cough
Sue me for not playing a game that had its peak 10 years ago but obviously its still peaking for you since thats where you began playing it, right?
My god.. yea cool story dawg... lemme repeat what emirate just said.. you still do the same no matter what boring ass shit wall of text u post so hopefully ull realize ur just that "no lifer" you so hard reject. The circle is closed, this is just as far as we get... good night and fuck off from my screen.

yea ur blocked i just cant stand the presence of u because its just too painful to watch you being that much of a retard without knowing it.
Awshit, did you have to block me? You're a cruel and brutal man. <FlameIdiot> I feel so lost and utterly dejected now. Is that why no one's paying attention to me and you're getting all the run ins? Dammit! Why can't i be popular like you? This is so not fair.
Are u done yet?

Post by Proxima »

smokestaH wrote:
Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Atleast he plays some sof instead of just wandering this forums and doing exactly the same thing. Not pointing at anyone *cough *cough
Sue me for not playing a game that had its peak 10 years ago but obviously its still peaking for you since thats where you began playing it, right?
My god.. yea cool story dawg... lemme repeat what emirate just said.. you still do the same no matter what boring ass shit wall of text u post so hopefully ull realize ur just that "no lifer" you so hard reject. The circle is closed, this is just as far as we get... good night and fuck off from my screen.

yea ur blocked i just cant stand the presence of u because its just too painful to watch you being that much of a retard without knowing it.
Awshit, did you have to block me? You're a cruel and brutal man. <FlameIdiot> I feel so lost and utterly dejected now. Is that why no one's paying attention to me and you're getting all the run ins? Dammit! Why can't i be popular like you? This is so not fair.
Are u done yet?
...fuck knows what you're on about Son, I'm here for the nostalgia, I'll leave it to you to use the joint to make yourself look like an internet warrior hence the <FlameIdiot> sign next to your name.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Always the talk about ''the peak'' and ''when it mattered''...all jibberish

As long as I enjoy this game i'll keep playing it with the people who enjoy it as well, I don't give a rats ass about how many players were on 15 years ago as we can't turn back time anyway, stop living in the past. Sure bringing up old memories is nice every once in a while but damn girl...

Somehow I get the idea you think the current playerbase wants your approval because you're ''oldskool''. Sorry to disappoint you, no one cares about your sofstories as you never meant anything to them anyway.

Look at yourself and ask yourself: What the fuck am I doing as a 30 year old wandering the forums of a game I don't even play anymore flaming the people who actually still enjoy this game? Keep the answer to yourself, we don't care.

Post by Dante »

Emirate becoming serious. Look at this fucking newschool called Emirate. He knows shit about SOF but will destroy you every games you'll play against him. Same for me, Butcher can be a problem, emirate can be a problem, junior can be a problem but PROXIMA ? You're not fucking worth playing tbh...

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:Always the talk about ''the peak'' and ''when it mattered''...all jibberish

As long as I enjoy this game i'll keep playing it with the people who enjoy it as well, I don't give a rats ass about how many players were on 15 years ago as we can't turn back time anyway, stop living in the past. Sure bringing up old memories is nice every once in a while but damn girl...

Somehow I get the idea you think the current playerbase wants your approval because you're ''oldskool''. Sorry to disappoint you, no one cares about your sofstories as you never meant anything to them anyway.

Look at yourself and ask yourself: What the fuck am I doing as a 30 year old wandering the forums of a game I don't even play anymore flaming the people who actually still enjoy this game? Keep the answer to yourself, we don't care.
Dante wrote:Emirate becoming serious. Look at this fucking newschool called Emirate. He knows shit about SOF but will destroy you every games you'll play against him. Same for me, Butcher can be a problem, emirate can be a problem, junior can be a problem but PROXIMA ? You're not fucking worth playing tbh...
Listen up, ya two insignificant fucks, let me scratch this message into your eardrums with an exacto knife until it becomes a shattered record that forever reverberates through the empty halls of your craniums. Nobody ever cared about you two in this game. NOBODY. Jesus fucking Christ doesn't give a god damn about you. The Catholic church doesn't give a little boy's suck about you. Hell, not even the mile high club gives a flying fuck about you.

Dante, you come off as you ever were something important in this game. You're the type of stupid newskool fuck that gets disappointed every time you undress a Ken doll and realize there's no package to fondle. You're the type of weak bitch that'll take your best shot at me in my prime years and end up with a fucking bruised shoulder.

ie...THANK GOD IT'S WEEKEND!

The end!
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Proxima smells like a hobo :)

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:Proxima smells like a hobo :)
HAW HAW. As far as me ripping off you <FlameIdiots> balls like a paper-towel...Just business. Not like ya need em anyhow.

Post by Keifer »

I heard you perspirate cheeseburgers
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Keifer wrote:I heard you perspirate cheeseburgers
sorry, ull just have to wait 2 weeks for a reply because proxima has a very busy life... oh and did i mention hes highly educated aswell? :umad:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: Listen up, ya two insignificant fucks, let me scratch this message into your eardrums with an exacto knife until it becomes a shattered record that forever reverberates through the empty halls of your craniums. Nobody ever cared about you two in this game. NOBODY. Jesus fucking Christ doesn't give a god damn about you. The Catholic church doesn't give a little boy's suck about you. Hell, not even the mile high club gives a flying fuck about you.
And Flux!

Looks to me like you've got some kind of social complex buddy...Personal significance and importance in a video game? Jesus fucking christ :lol: Well...whatever floats your boat, i'm not here to judge.

Nice try going down zeh interwebs feels road though :fp:

Post by Keifer »

@Prox

YouTube Video

Post by Denial »

Prox your missing the point son, your here flaming people who play a game every now and again? and crying about how it was back in the DAYS...

You come here to try and get some sort of recognition from us? You need to feel like you have accomplished something in your virtual life because you failed miseribly in your real life?

Congrats you used to play way before most of us who play in 2015! Were all proud of you mate :) now go live your life and dont start playing again because you will get your ass handed to you again like you did previously when you played for a while...

I dont come to this forum often so I doubt ill read your reply. C ya!

Post by Proxima »

Denial wrote:Prox your missing the point son, your here flaming people who play a game every now and again? and crying about how it was back in the DAYS...

You come here to try and get some sort of recognition from us? You need to feel like you have accomplished something in your virtual life because you failed miseribly in your real life?

Congrats you used to play way before most of us who play in 2015! Were all proud of you mate :) now go live your life and dont start playing again because you will get your ass handed to you again like you did previously when you played for a while...

Naw I think you're missing the point but thanks for the thought. It means a lot to me that you've managed to engage the shrivelled little brain that resides in that crippled husk you call your 'body'. Indeed, it means so very fucking much that I thought I'd respond with a thank you note. It's just so considerate of you, it really is, and it's going to make the perfect companion to the book I'm currently putting the finishing touches to, which is tentatively titled "Sure, mentally crippled little nerds on a gaming forum might think everything what I type is real. But since when did you give a flying fuck about their bespectacled opinions?". Shit, I might even use your 'thought' as the foreword.

That or kindling.

Let me be honest to you guys, I didn’t came here to play this god forsaken game, I have bigger pussies to fuck. Naw, I retired from this shit years ago. So you can take my name off of that signup list. I came here to see if I could sparkle some new life into a dead ass forum like last time I returned with [WD] and I have to say once again my plan worked out like a charm. Funny thing is you gimps have no idea what the fuck just happened, and how this forum evolved from almost a 404 to a semi-active game again, but I do.

Mission accomplished,

Yours truly :;):

PS. Just words on the internet, no hard feelings. lulz

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
Denial wrote:Prox your missing the point son, your here flaming people who play a game every now and again? and crying about how it was back in the DAYS...

Naw I think you're missing the point but thanks for the thought. It means a lot to me that you've managed to engage the shrivelled little brain that resides in that crippled husk you call your 'body'. Indeed, it means so very fucking much that I thought I'd respond with a thank you note. It's just so considerate of you, it really is, and it's going to make the perfect companion to the book I'm currently putting the finishing touches to, which is tentatively titled "Sure, mentally crippled little nerds on a gaming forum might think everything what I type is real. But since when did you give a flying fuck about their bespectacled opinions?". Shit, I might even use your 'thought' as the foreword.

That or kindling.

Let me be honest to you guys, I didn’t came here to play this god forsaken game, I have bigger pussies to fuck. Naw, I retired from this shit years ago. So you can take my name off of that signup list. I came here to see if I could sparkle some new life into a dead ass forum like last time I returned with [WD] and I have to say once again my plan worked out like a charm. Funny thing is you gimps have no idea what the fuck just happened, and how this forum evolved from almost a 404 to a semi-active game again, but I do.

Mission accomplished,

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:

That or kindling.

Mission accomplished,

Butcha’s list of things to do today:

1) Wake up. Take crap and piss. Miss toilet when he pisses.
2) Google picture to make his point on a forum thread.
3) Take picture of himself gagging on a penis. Use it on a forum thread.
4) Snicker to himself over todays find on google pics.
5) Suck up to Jr. Secretly wish Jr was his real life lover.
6) Google another dumbass picture.
7) Search for a post where he can use that dumbass picture.
8) Eat lunch. Butcha thanks god for "lunchables".
9) Wish Jr would respond to last personal message.
10) Make more picture posts on forums. Watch pretty neighbor walk down to corner store. Butcha sure does wish he has the courage to actually leave his one room apartment.

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:

That or kindling.

Mission accomplished,

Butcha’s list of things to do today:

1)  Wake up. Take crap and piss. Miss toilet when he pisses.
2)  Google picture to make his point on a forum thread.
3)  Take picture of himself gagging on a penis. Use it on a forum thread.
4)  Snicker to himself over todays find on google pics.
5)  Suck up to Jr. Secretly wish Jr was his real life lover.
6)  Google another dumbass picture.
7)  Search for a post where he can use that dumbass picture.
8)  Eat lunch. Butcha thanks god for "lunchables".
9)  Wish Jr would respond to last personal message.
10) Make more picture posts on forums. Watch pretty neighbor walk down to corner store. Butcha sure does wish he has the courage to actually leave his one room apartment.
Hey im not the one with the sof mission :lol: ... yea prox u fooled us all, real mastermind right there. Whatever to save face.. :whacky:

Well the picture kinda summon all u, the problem is you having a cock deep down ur throat, simples. u mad bro?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Proxima wrote: Butcha’s list of things to do today:

AHA :mrgreen:

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:

AHA  :mrgreen:
?

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

?
I dunno, some attempt from mr.college boy trying to summarize my day. Another cool story from proxima, while he was at it he cudve squeezed in ukraine crisis,saddam hussein,illuminati,my mom and 2pac?

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

?
I dunno, some attempt from mr.college boy trying to summarize my day. Another cool story from proxima, while he was at it he cudve squeezed in ukraine crisis,saddam hussein,illuminati,my mom and 2pac?
It was directed to Evil4N, didnt think it was a nice response of him. :mad: