Another shitload of screenshots

Proxima
Reactions: 0

Re: Another shitload of screenshots

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:Emirate you were nothing back in 2006/07, you were nothing back when EF was founded, and you hardly play ctf in 2006 according to your (deleted) statements above.

So what are your qualifications other than some 2009+ screenshots and a leadership in a clan where 3 other players came before you?

Answer the question, you grandstanding newskool ginger.
u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and  new school .coms easiest player. Good job
butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:time to move on boys
boy*

oh iv moved on,prox just cant let it go... he reminds me of my grandfather in some ways "Everything was so much better when i was young..".

I bet hes digging deep now in his awesome screenshot collection right now or he just make another cry post about how it was all a joke and he was actually trying to boost the sof forum activity.... to be contiune
Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.
yea i left in 05 and returned somewhere in 08 with some laggy ass laptop and u didnt recruit shit, weedy asked me to reinstall and do some games with G ( right before u kicked him)..  no idea what u got against emi/flxy or anyone around now really and always have to bring up the "times when sof matterd".

dunno why emi deleted ur posts, he shudve kept em so every1 can see how much of a jackass u truly are. Mr trollface
Do you know what an internet dweeb is? Its somebody who allows their internet existence to take over their very own lives. Someone who puts so much stock into things said on the internet it consumes them to go into rapid fire mode to defend themselves. Similar to what happened with you in this thread and many other threads before that.

So, in essence, the “internet dweeb”, is you Butch, and you’re trying to deflect your short comings onto another person, complete with almost desperate like admissions and a guilty conscience level of confidence.

Try to loosen up a bit, you do know you actually included your real family here. That I reminded you of your grandfather? Try to seperate the internet and real life, its two different things. Its not healthy to think like that. Move on, I did.
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

goddamnit, shut the fuck up already
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:Emirate you were nothing back in 2006/07, you were nothing back when EF was founded, and you hardly play ctf in 2006 according to your (deleted) statements above.

So what are your qualifications other than some 2009+ screenshots and a leadership in a clan where 3 other players came before you?

Answer the question, you grandstanding newskool ginger.
u were dog shit in 2005, nothing but easy frags. just dont try to refer to the history cause anyone who were around know just how much of a shit player u really were, G and  new school .coms easiest player. Good job
butcha wrote:
smokestaH wrote:time to move on boys
boy*

oh iv moved on,prox just cant let it go... he reminds me of my grandfather in some ways "Everything was so much better when i was young..".

I bet hes digging deep now in his awesome screenshot collection right now or he just make another cry post about how it was all a joke and he was actually trying to boost the sof forum activity.... to be contiune
Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.
yea i left in 05 and returned somewhere in 08 with some laggy ass laptop and u didnt recruit shit, weedy asked me to reinstall and do some games with G ( right before u kicked him)..  no idea what u got against emi/flxy or anyone around now really and always have to bring up the "times when sof matterd".

dunno why emi deleted ur posts, he shudve kept em so every1 can see how much of a jackass u truly are. Mr trollface
Do you know what an internet dweeb is? Its somebody who allows their internet existence to take over their very own lives. Someone who puts so much stock into things said on the internet it consumes them to go into rapid fire mode to defend themselves. Similar to what happened with you in this thread and many other threads before that.

So, in essence, the “internet dweeb”, is you Butch, and you’re trying to deflect your short comings onto another person, complete with almost desperate like admissions and a guilty conscience level of confidence.

Try to loosen up a bit, you do know you actually included your real family here. That I reminded you of your grandfather? Try to seperate the internet and real life, its two different things. Its not healthy to think like that. Move on, I did.
you havent moved on kiddo, quite obvious. emi just deleted 15 posts of you crying about everything between heaven and hell but ok son lemme re-phrase it for you so austistic kids like u can get it.you remind me of old people in generally.. dude your just like a gdamn broken record.

Oh shiet proxima goes "please guys forgive me it was all a troll, i never had intetions of even start playing!!!1, please pazey dont kick me just take me back!!!!!1111 im proxima yooo, very rich businessmen former heroin addict visits mma forum badasss me!!1 dont you reject mee!!1"
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
Proxima

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.

you havent moved on kiddo, quite obvious. emi just deleted 15 posts of you crying about everything between heaven and hell but ok son lemme re-phrase it for you so austistic kids like u can get it.you remind me of old people in generally.. dude your just like a gdamn broken record.

Oh shiet proxima goes "please guys forgive me it was all a troll, i never had intetions of even start playing!!!1, please pazey dont kick me just take me back!!!!!1111 im proxima yooo, very rich businessmen former heroin addict visits mma forum badasss me!!1 dont you reject mee!!1"
Moved on? Its quite obvious you’re the one who came in here the first place and running ya mouth, dicklips. Oh look, Butch owns himself yet again by vomiting his usual bitter bile into his puckered up face against a strong headwind, looking like a ridiculous clown stumbling over his pants around his ankles while posting nonsense at 3.52 am.

Next time you decide to pound your forehead against your keyboard, you gurgling online public pissoire, make sure you know what the fuck you're even dribbling on about, dumbass.
Proxima

Post by Proxima »

butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:
butcha wrote:
Proxima wrote:Naw dude I moved on a long time ago, you’re the one who keep posting. As far as I remember you weren’t much around after 2005 and ppl only really notice you again after we recruited you for xdt in 2008. But keep talkin', its funny. I won’t go as low as you to say that you never were any good, because you were. We all had our peaks in this game, Smoke have, Jr have, I had. And no need to dig in my massive screenshot collection. I can post one link; http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3479" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; don’t lie.
yea i left in 05 and returned somewhere in 08 with some laggy ass laptop and u didnt recruit shit, weedy asked me to reinstall and do some games with G ( right before u kicked him).. no idea what u got against emi/flxy or anyone around now really and always have to bring up the "times when sof matterd".

Moved on? Its quite obvious you’re the one who came in here the first place and running ya mouth, dicklips. Oh look, Butch owns himself yet again by vomiting his usual bitter bile into his puckered up face against a strong headwind, looking like a ridiculous clown stumbling over his pants around his ankles while posting nonsense at 3.52 am.

Next time you decide to pound your forehead against your keyboard, you gurgling online public pissoire, make sure you know what the fuck you're even dribbling on about, dumbass.
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

locking this thread would be wise
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Proxima wrote:Do you know what an internet dweeb is? Its somebody who allows their internet existence to take over their very own lives. Someone who puts so much stock into things said on the internet it consumes them to go into rapid fire mode to defend themselves.

Try to seperate the internet and real life, its two different things. Its not healthy to think like that. Move on, I did.
This part made my day. Thanks Prox!
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success and enjoy your victory!