Unban Retard part 2.

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 6

Unban Retard part 2.

Post by Fuckemup »

Waddup 'SFL Staff Members' ???
Are you shutting your eyes, acting like our votes doesn't count?

It clearly wasn't Retard who kicked your asses with hacks on, could of been Snake? Dende?
Anyone tbh, i mean Snakes IP's is blocked in the serverlists by ctrl (thanks to that)

So Snake wants to play, he need to use a proxy.

Retard knows how to hack, good at programming, and knows all the sof commands in his head.

But... he also plays everyday, same like everyone else i found dodgy times to times.

And i hear alot of people say that "Adem,Huso,Emirate" yeah even "Niko" is cheaters. (I am 100 % sure none of these uses any hacks tho.... just some lucky/dodgy shots + skillz)

But this is the 4 most Active players in sof, specially Adem and Niko who plays 5-7 hours everyday.... i mean who isn't good then?

When i played like that, i end up being in a top-5-video of sof, when game actually had like 20-25 Clans and minimun 200 players... now i dont have the time, or the will anymore the only fun left for me in this game is those 5on5s on sundays with people i like.... and a public match now and then.

Unban him, you got my Word that he is not hacker, and wont use any hacks.
Reactions: 0

Re: Unban Retard part 2.

Post by Persian »

He's already unbanned mate.

edit: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... =60#p37246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Persian wrote:He's already unbanned mate.

edit: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... =60#p37246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He means from SFL I think, not the forum.
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

I just checked and hes unbanned from the forum also

Post by Fuckemup »

i meant the League, and the servers.

Another thing to add :
I admit that Retard created a "script" or i dont know what to call it, he made it for us just to piss Evilan off, even made a post that said "I can unban you" with a cfg file in the same post that gave you a NL ip adress and a NL flag logo. Some kind of proxy, yes.
That was when Evilan went crazy and kept banning us 3 (Me,Butch,Retard) from MP and SFL servers... even on matchdays.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

:fp:

Post by Fuckemup »

So that script is a cheat????
Or why did you bitchslap yourself dear "SFL Staff Dictator" ?

I downloaded it, and tried it as i was curious if it was working and guess what....
For me it was totally useless, i thought an NL ipadress would give me better ping in a NL server but it actually gave me 15-25 higher then my normal ping and the packetloss was heavy.
(can send it to ya'll, if ur curious)

Does that make me a cheater too now?
Fuck what did i just admit i been testing?

Please Femalerate, bitchslap yourself one more time... but this time Before you do it, do it with your hand full of Evilans+Nijos cum and 10 times harder.

I like the bond-of-trust you guys share together, but look how Evilan end up being banned from a League he supposed to be running, yes even if its just the forum its hilarious and explains the most about you 3 lmfaox10

I sudjest you both take off that Crown of your heads and start playing like normal gamers, this "run-a-League-without-knowledge" is nothing for either of u 2 + your homeboy Evilan.

Peace out.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

I like how you suggest that Emirate & Evilan are in cahoots.
IMO its probably the opposite and if they where, it's because of 'as is' situation.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Is it that time of year where Evilan gets banned again.
Place your bets folks, when will he be untarnished.

Post by Emirate »

People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

I might not be the oldest one around here, but i'm pretty sure i've organized more events (irl) than most people here. It's my line of work. And out of experience I can tell with everything you host/organize there are always some people complaining about the whole deal without actually offering help or better options. When asked if they want to help organize it next year most of them bail out. In The Netherlands we call them ''antfuckers''. Not because of their tiny whipteedoo's but because they're complaining about every little detail without actually putting in any effort themselves. Do we care? Not really, they're mostly some sore idiots trying to desperately force their opinion onto people trying to get some sort of recognition.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

And to answer a question I saw a lot in all of these topics. Why is/was evilan staff?:
Well, when we decided to get this game somewhat alive again we gathered all ''active'' people still around asking for some input. Some people responded, most did not. When asked who would like to help hosting sfl the only one responding was Evilan. Yes, he might be a little annoying prick but atleast he's willing to put in some effort. More than most of you fella's do. Don't like it? Perhaps you should've stepped up yourself. If you got time wandering these forums continuously complaining, you have time to help us out. Don't be shy.

Post by Denial »

Emirate wrote:People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

I might not be the oldest one around here, but i'm pretty sure i've organized more events (irl) than most people here. It's my line of work. And out of experience I can tell with everything you host/organize there are always some people complaining about the whole deal without actually offering help or better options. When asked if they want to help organize it next year most of them bail out. In The Netherlands we call them ''antfuckers''. Not because of their tiny whipteedoo's but because they're complaining about every little detail without actually putting in any effort themselves. Do we care? Not really, they're mostly some sore idiots trying to desperately force their opinion onto people trying to get some sort of recognition.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of  these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

And to answer a question I saw a lot in all of these topics. Why is/was evilan staff?:
Well, when we decided to get this game somewhat alive again we gathered all ''active'' people still around asking for some input. Some people responded, most did not. When asked who would like to help hosting sfl the only one responding was Evilan. Yes, he might be a little annoying prick but atleast he's willing to put in some effort. More than most of you fella's do. Don't like it? Perhaps you should've stepped up yourself. If you got time wandering these forums continuously complaining, you have time to help us out. Don't be shy.

Rob sit the fuck down son you just got destroyed :lol: :clap:

Post by Prorace »

Owned.... OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Dude ! :mrgreen:

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:People like you indeed wanna make mee slap something. When offered the chance to help out running this league (like we offered everyone) and actually doing something for the sake of this game, people like you run off, ending up "leading" some unstable clan and complaining about how things are going without actually putting in some work yourselves.

So, dear jr. If you're so sick of this sfl, why don't you start your own tournament, actually make yourself useful for once. Let's see how that works out shall we? And please don't come up with another one of  these femalerate (it was officaly femirate, ask butch, the guy you stole the joke from) wannabe toughguy comments without actually making sense, it's getting monotonous.

Wall of text there dear SFL Staff Dictator.
Worth a read tho....

Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.

You seem to change alot of subjects here fool, this was about "Getting Mr.T Unbanned" remember?
With some trollolololzzzzz spiced up in this bishhhhh, to keep your forum/League alive...
anything for a sof bro ehhh
:troll: :troll: :troll:

The only thing i copied in sof, was old clantags, colortags, names... HA,G,#1(2 USA oldskool Clans) Fuckemup (c*k jackal) (year 2000bish)
Your just not old enough to remember, so not allowed to call me a Copycat or wannabe tbh...

And I really don't know what Butch likes to call you btw....
you look like a joke, a object... no.......
a fucking victim people like to call things, it seems so anyway... so yes i Femalerate fits you better IMO.

Aight put me into staff, i take care of you guys in bad and good wheaters.
In evil in good, in war in peace. I swear!

Amen.
Last edited by Fuckemup on 10 May 2015, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Persian »

Shit is going down. Emirate dropped some science here :lol:

Post by Emirate »

For once I make a serious reply about what I think instead of waving your bullsh*t aside and you make some nonsense look-at-me-i'm-making-a-joke-out-of-it comment? I was actually hoping for some proper reaction from your side, i'm disappointed with your competence.
Fuckemup wrote: Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere  deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.   
Your desperate attempts on trying to insult me don't even come close to what people yell at me on an average matchday. Just stop trying buddy, you can't get to me. The only ones that can hurt me are the ones I give a shit about.

Hang this on the door in your bathroom and put on some good reggae. No stress fren.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

no one asked me.. what the fuck man. i want to become staff.

#iamnoantfucker #saynotoracism

#whymakeanewleaguewhenwecanstealthis1 :troll: :troll: :troll:

Post by Fuckemup »

Emirate wrote:For once I make a serious reply about what I think instead of waving your bullsh*t aside and you make some nonsense look-at-me-i'm-making-a-joke-out-of-it comment? I was actually hoping for some proper reaction from your side, i'm disappointed with your competence.
Fuckemup wrote: Most of those knew how to hold a speech, but this was deep as fuck....
Oh dear im really sorry if i hurt you somewere  deep inside, i don't know you look very upset.   
Your desperate attempts on trying to insult me don't even come close to what people yell at me on an average matchday. Just stop trying buddy, you can't get to me. The only ones that can hurt me are the ones I give a shit about.

Hang this on the door in your bathroom and put on some good reggae. No stress fren.
I was actually being honest with everything in my last post... as you could see from others posts i made towards you and other SFL Staff members, specially in the flame forum... don't you agree?

You said you wanted some help from my side, and im really willing to put my glockz and bazookas in the closet and help you out, i have alot of ideas to share with ya'll to make things workout perfectly..

Don't like Reggea, i like the old spicegirls and backstreetboys songs.... daz the shit.

Im still waiting for my access btw. :)
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

unban him please