Post by TotalitioN »

Tru me and Shinji had THE same
#1 sof player since 1999
maker
Reactions: 0

Re: 2vs2 Tournament Format & Rules

Post by maker »

TotalitioN wrote:Tru me and Shinji had THE same
You wouldn't make it out of groups anyway.
TotalitioN
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Didnt ask u Anything maker now put That nose back in ur ass
#1 sof player since 1999
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Emirate wrote:
MinatO wrote: If one of the teams doesn't show up on the default rematch date, a default will be given.
What if the team that shows up on sunday can't play on wednesday and a different date is not possible?

When you put it like this the team that shows up on the official matchday will receive a default loss because they are not able to play on the rematch day.
Obviously if the team showed up on sunday but not on rematch day, I won't be giving a default to the opponent. That wouldn't be fair / logical.
A situation which might be annoying = team that shows up on sunday but not on wednesday whereas the opponent didn't show up on sunday but did show up on rematch day. I honestly have no immediate solution for the latter situation and I hope it won't come to that. I'm flexible even if both teams agree to play on thursday/friday/saturday after the rematch day. I just need a winner before the next playoff match.
TotalitioN wrote:Tru me and Shinji had THE same
Not true.
In week 3 there was no mention if you could play sunday whereas Hayo/Dutch asked for a rematch since HayO couldn't. Neither you or Shinji never replied to HayO or proposed a different matchday.
In week 5 you both did not show up in the server on sunday and you also didn't show up on the rematch day (wednesday).