Evilan kicking on tournement servers

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Evilan kicking on tournement servers

Post by maker »

didn't happen once, yesterday I was at this server aswell and rcon got suddenly changed after he kicked me, and while we wanted to start this moron joined to kick me again:

thank you for nice game huso&fabel and for showing up, but till they don't ban or w/e this muslimic moron I won't play.

Re: Evilan kicking on tournement servers

Post by Dante »

Listen me fucking clown. We don't give a damn shit about you. Everything coming of your mouth is shit. Keep your shit inside of you disgusting body and stop crying. God bless Evilan for kicking you.
Thats what you get when you provoke evilan, seems you have learned nothing after 10 years of sof
Last edited by Dante on 18 May 2015, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

I geuss its a 2 month ban then =( // Evilan goes suicidal

Post by butcha »

Not that im suprised tho. He just cant separate what goes on the forums and in game, sof just takes over his life and he becomes obsessed. Eventually he snaps and just goes nuts, we´ve seen it before.

Evilan for the sake of your health, take a month or 2 off then come back. Too much s0f for u braah
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

butcha wrote:Not that im suprised tho. He just cant separate what goes on the forums and in game, sof just takes over his life and he becomes obsessed. Eventually he snaps and just goes nuts, we´ve seen it before.

Evilan for the sake of your health, take a month or 2 off then come back. Too much s0f for u braah
He can't read this. You can send him a telegram though.

OT: not the first time he kicks players. Did the same yesterday in our match...

Post by Fossil »

Dante wrote:Listen me fucking clown. We don't give a damn shit about you. Everything coming of your mouth is shit. Keep your shit inside of you disgusting body and stop crying. God bless Evilan for kicking you.
Thats what you get when you provoke evilan, seems you have learned nothing after 10 years of sof
take it easy...

:wacko:

Post by maker »

Dante wrote:Listen me fucking clown. We don't give a damn shit about you. Everything coming of your mouth is shit. Keep your shit inside of you disgusting body and stop crying. God bless Evilan for kicking you.
And I don't give a damn about your opinion french boy. I didn't provoke Evilan, he just banned me on MP server + kicking on all other servers because I joined #1

You will be destroyed soon anyway.

Post by Dante »

Maker is gonna destroy me ? Oh my god when dreams hide reality...

Post by maker »

Dante wrote:Maker is gonna destroy me ? Oh my god when dreams hide reality...
Anywhen, Anytime.

Post by Sharksk »

sof is dead because of you french and people like evilan.

gg wp.

Post by Dante »

The boyfriend joined the scene :D

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:
butcha wrote:Not that im suprised tho. He just cant separate what goes on the forums and in game, sof just takes over his life and he becomes obsessed. Eventually he snaps and just goes nuts, we´ve seen it before.

He can't read this. You can send him a telegram though.

OT: not the first time he kicks players. Did the same yesterday in our match...
Well pretty much happend too me few months ago.. i dont cba re-quote myself so ill just stick to this.

TOLD YOU SO. :dntknw:

I bet his little childhood dream got smashed when shock banned him. LMAO, maybe u can run sof in 2018 until then, thank you and come again as apu says. You tell him that drake or who ever speaks to him
Sharksk wrote:sof is dead because of you french and people like evilan.

gg wp.
Naaa. STAFF did a GJ this time, listening to evilan was the best thing they could do. :lol: SOF 2016 here we come soon :clap:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Evilan wants a ban war.

MaD server will be using a password that will be spread to all known non moronic players. kthxbye.

Post by Persian »

i guess this means a ban for evilan from all coming seasons? :-)

Post by Haijah »

Lol maker, you used a alias when you connected to MP server a week ago saying "plz ban me" http://i.imgur.com/PsFWsLk.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , I told it to evilan and he banned you, just as you wished for. Why complain afterwards ? Noob.

Ps : We don't fucking care about your shit MAD server.

Post by butcha »

Haijah wrote:Lol maker, you used a alias when you connected to MP server a week ago saying "plz ban me" http://i.imgur.com/PsFWsLk.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , I told it to evilan and he banned you, just as you wished for. Why complain afterwards ? Noob.

3 months ago u were crying buhu evilan banned me,djeje. Rebel quit yo, now u got his cock 2,5 inch deep in ur ass.

Want one in ur mouth aswell? :inform:

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol. :zzz:. Anyway soon as pazey and craneo is back i bet ur back to bench warming again :bored:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Haijah wrote:Lol maker, you used a alias when you connected to MP server a week ago saying "plz ban me" http://i.imgur.com/PsFWsLk.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , I told it to evilan and he banned you, just as you wished for. Why complain afterwards ? Noob.

I know right. He is crying about his own stupidity. The MP serverlog is auto-highlighted on the words "kick" and "ban", to monitor the actions of MP admins more efficiently. He thought we wouldn't know it was him, lmfao.

His request has been granted, as the gentlemen we are :cool:
Sauron wrote:Evilan wants a ban war.
Spoiler:

Post by Haijah »

Butcha , you even cant do something without pazey and craneo.
who is the sucker then ?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

You should see #1 private board, so much hate towards Pazey and Craneo is posted there lmfao. Obsessed much.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Here we go, bragging (again) that you found someone willing to tell you what's been posted.
Fuck this, there's some of that ban left, 16 days I think.