LB R2: Maker/Shark vs Kartal/Niko

2vs2 Results & Standings Forum.
Reactions: 0

LB R2: Maker/Shark vs Kartal/Niko

Post by maker »

gg fucking noobs minato went eat and niko started pulling all the time trigger nades whenever you were coming to him and all the time 180 degree headshots even hs when you only saw his back.
first map you got fucking owned, 7-0 in the begginning, second map ofc suited you well we know we gonna lost but last was fucking hilarious when minato left you unfair pussies. still managed be equal with you

Re: LB R2: Maker/Shark vs Kartal/Niko

Post by Sharksk »

well, u stopped the game like 100 times while this 3 maps, on the first map u didnt even do any headshot, but on the next map u were the god of aiming and "prefiring". it was impossible to win, because u throw every granade and u did fucking 180 degrees headshots. maybe it was ping, but niko was shooting faster than us and it was fucking funny.
thanks for games, thank you Maker for every match.
i wont play this game with cheaters anymore...
see you never.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

So basically what you're saying is that Niko was using grenade cheats, aimbot and fastbullet?
Sorry but I don't believe any of this, 2 out of 3 never existed in sof to begin with. The stats even show that you outfragged them...

On the first 2 maps I didn't see anything suspicious and IF they would cheat, why risk and wait for 3rd map when you could already be out of the tournament after the first 2 maps?
I understand you hate each other but just say good game and move on. Nobody likes to lose but at least you can be respectful in your loss. Even if your opponent would not.

To me, the results seem very logical actually. I know for a fact that Maker/Shark are really good on maps like aztec2, sewerctf but you're weaker on small maps like closekarters. I also know that Niko played snqpctf3 A LOT with CH and Adem played it a lot as well so I kinda expected these results.

Good games both and good luck in next round

Post by Ademk »

Did i cry like u noobs did on 2nd and 3rd map? when u won the first map it was not cheats he? me and niko just fucked all the polish newbs on sof. Now u guys can uninstall all together. thx for muting me maker/shark and adding some minutes to the game but np, me and niko already knew that we fuck u poor polish kanker noobs x.

Post by Kruq »

R.i.p. 2015 29 may

Post by maker »

You are the one who added timelimit you fucking liar and logs can prove that.
Niko is a fucking pussy that he started to cheat. First map you stopped game like 10 times after every time we get the flag and Niko crying of "key broken" next 2 maps you basically never stopped (maybe once or twice) suddenly he didn't cry of keys or w/e
Niko said that he's recording 3rd map so I allowed to play (from 16 min+) cuz I wanted to wait for Minato because I didn't believe shit. If he doesn't post this demo it's too fucking obvious

And Minato thank you for saying "I don't care about any demos" - I go eat. GGs

btw. grenade cheats?fastbullet? We mean that whenever we came out of corner we got grenade to face. It's pretty obvious what it can be, can't it?

Post by Sharksk »

MinatO wrote:So basically what you're saying is that Niko was using grenade cheats, aimbot and fastbullet?
Sorry but I don't believe any of this, 2 out of 3 never existed in sof to begin with. The stats even show that you outfragged them...

On the first 2 maps I didn't see anything suspicious and IF they would cheat, why risk and wait for 3rd map when you could already be out of the tournament after the first 2 maps?
I understand you hate each other but just say good game and move on. Nobody likes to lose but at least you can be respectful in your loss. Even if your opponent would not.

To me, the results seem very logical actually. I know for a fact that Maker/Shark are really good on maps like aztec2, sewerctf but you're weaker on small maps like closekarters. I also know that Niko played snqpctf3 A LOT with CH and Adem played it a lot as well so I kinda expected these results.

Good games both and good luck in next round
I'm talking about WH, its true we outfragged them, but they killed us EVERYTIME at the most fucking important time, when niko was waiting fucking 2 minutes in their base, he throw every single granade to me, he doenst care about that i waited minute or just walk on crouch.

I knew that from the long time that a lot of people are cheating in this dead game, but everyone is blind, and any Huso or Kartal are talking about that we are cheating, but the truth is that, THEY ARE CHEATING.
And playing without anticheat, its funny, they had free hand to cheat.
And we should talk about ping, its fucking unfair that we played with 50 ping even if we played on german server, when Niko has 15 ping... Kartal was crying about Poland Server, because he's fucking scared about that we could own them like fucking kids.

Post by Haijah »

We just fucked yours moms , you all are fucking pathetic faggot without anyskills
Go uninstall newbs.

Post by Sharksk »

Haijah wrote:We just fucked yours moms , you all are fucking pathetic faggot without anyskills
Go uninstall newbs.
then u are without anyskill too, if we destroyed you at Aztec trololo
what a fucking idiot.

Post by Haijah »

Look at my demo fucking son of bitches
Attachments
on.dm2
Demos
(46.52 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Post by Haijah »

But we won the nexts :)
RIP

Post by Haijah »

And for the nade in the corner , its was luck i admit it. i laughed hard

Post by maker »

Haijah wrote:We just fucked yours moms , you all are fucking pathetic faggot without anyskills
Go uninstall newbs.
Where's the demo you told about (3rd map?)

Post by Haijah »

All is in i think.

Post by Persian »

Post by maker »

Great demo, after reconnect it's broken.

Post by MinatO »

maker wrote:You are the one who added timelimit you fucking liar and logs can prove that.
Niko is a fucking pussy that he started to cheat. First map you stopped game like 10 times after every time we get the flag and Niko crying of "key broken" next 2 maps you basically never stopped (maybe once or twice) suddenly he didn't cry of keys or w/e
Niko said that he's recording 3rd map so I allowed to play (from 16 min+) cuz I wanted to wait for Minato because I didn't believe shit. If he doesn't post this demo it's too fucking obvious

And Minato thank you for saying "I don't care about any demos" - I go eat. GGs

btw. grenade cheats?fastbullet? We mean that whenever we came out of corner we got grenade to face. It's pretty obvious what it can be, can't it?
Every grenade from Shark on 1st map was also hit, always at doors. One could argue that that was wallhack too...

Code: Select all

Client rcon [0] 62.203.67.159 
  Executing: say Game has been broken by kanker 
[3] MÀKˆR: WHAT
[0] HáîJàH!: timelimit ?
[3] MÀKˆR: it was set
[1] KàrtáL!: true?
[0] HáîJàH!: how many?
[3] MÀKˆR: lets go to 25
[3] MÀKˆR: 1 mopre min
  Executing: timelimit 25 
Timelimit: 25:00 (time remaining: 6:09; map time: 24:20)
[1] KàrtáL!: wtf
[1] KàrtáL!: u do
[1] KàrtáL!: man
  Executing: timelimit 22 
Timelimit: 22:00 (time remaining: 3:09; map time: 24:26)
[3] MÀKˆR: wasnt me
[0] HáîJàH!: ok 
[1] KàrtáL!: w8
[1] KàrtáL!: its 20
[1] KàrtáL!: put 20
[0] HáîJàH!: ok np
[0] HáîJàH!: go
[3] MÀKˆR: ty
First of all, you should NEVER change the timelimit. When you pause the game and unpause, it will automatically add time....
When you change the time, it fucks the settings. Afterwards Niko set it back to 22 which is OK because if you then set it back to 20, it will fuck the settings as well due to the time played between the moment the time was set to 25 and the time that it was changed again to 22.

Seeing as you didn't complain or made any comments after that the time was set to 22, the result stays.
How come every time it's always the same people accusing others of cheats, when nobody else ever does? And ironically those people are usually accused a lot as well.
Man up and accept your loss, it's just a game.

Little humour on the side....

Post by butcha »

GOOD GAMES

Post by butcha »

KARTAL SCARED OF POLISH SERVER.. TRUE STORY! :troll:

Post by Haijah »

They asked stop for starting crying and complaining about cheat hack blala. After 2 min talking shit, they added 6 min and unfreezed the game, how pathetic are you guys.
Sorry minato , forget to set it back :troll: